**The first of its kind DIESEL TEST 2040 is now avail.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
[wrap]http://anabolicminds.com/2040.gif[/wrap]

DIESEL TEST 2040

DIESEL TEST 2040 is the world's first AND ONLY powerful
natural test booster and creatine combo product in existence.

This is a true performance product because never in one product has natural testosterone, ATP and acetylcholine been optimized. Some might ask, "Why is there creatine in this test booster?" But its not a test booster with creatine in it, its a performance product that optimizes testosterone, ATP and acetylcholine. You dont need to stack it with creatine. Its the same price as DIESEL TEST 2010 (about $43-52 online).

Get Diesel Nutrition

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DIESEL TEST 2040 write up

write up:

Impressive strength and power gains never before possible with
a herbal testosterone booster are now a reality with the new
DIESEL TEST 2040!

How is this possible?

DIESEL TEST 2040 is the world's first AND ONLY powerful
natural test booster and creatine combo product in existence.

Let's think for a minute and answer one easy question:

Why would anyone take prohormones? If you answered for rapid strength and power gains with lean muscle mass gains, you are correct.

Unfortunately most herbal testosterone boosters marketed to produce results similar to prohormones work simply as libido boosters (if that), and do little for strength, power and lean muscle mass gains. Consumers like you are consistently let down after trying these over hyped herbal test boosters that promise huge gains and don't really do anything but maybe increase your libido. No one has ever used prohormones to get horny! People use prohormones to get DIESEL! This is where DIESEL TEST? 2040 is right off the top different from every other herbal test booster out there. DIESEL TEST 2040 is formulated to increase strength, power and lean muscle mass and it is the only herbal test booster/creatine combo product available.

DIESEL TEST 2040 is your powerful test booster and creatine product in one, powered by LJ100? Long jack (Eurycoma Longifolia Extract), patented Kre-Alkalyn Creatine and one of the best acetylcholine, growth hormone modulating, performance enhancers of them all: Alpha-GPC! This is an industry first! You will not find another natural test booster (that actually works to increase free testosterone) and Kre-Alkalyn Creatine combo product on the market! You will not find the LJ100, Kre-Alkalyn, Alpha-GPC combination in any other product on the market. It's too expensive; it goes against most other company's ?profit margin 1st, good products 2nd mentality.?

Kre-Alkalyn is over five times more expensive than Creatine Ethyl-Ester. Kre-Alkalyn is pound for pound the most effective creatine available because of its high bioavailability and its ph buffering effects on the blood. LJ100 Long Jack extract is about ten to twenty times more expensive than other Long Jack extracts used by other companies. LJ100 isn't just some 100:1 extract of Long Jack. LJ100 is water extracted and freeze-dried from Eurycoma Longifolia roots aged a minimum of five to eight years. You may one day see another attempt at an effective herbal test booster/creatine combo product but it will probably just be a mixture of cheap Tribulus from China and some form of ?lowest prices is the way to go? Creatine, but it will not work like DIESEL TEST 2040!

Ok enough talk because I know you want to know exactly how DIESEL TEST 2040 works and you want to see testosterone level results from testers. Sorry we're not going to throw confusing bar graphs at you. Do yourself a favor when looking for a natural test booster and skip all the bar graphs used to advertise other test boosters showing some guy with next to no testosterone production used the product to double his test levels (still staying way below normal). Look at it this way: If your testosterone goes from 100 ng/dl to 200 ng/dl yeah it doubled, but what does that really mean if normal is 400 ng/dl? You and I both know those bar graphs are not showing strength and lean muscle mass gains, they mostly show how one guy with ridiculously low test levels used the marketed product to have not as low, but still low test levels! This means absolutely noting to you unless your test levels are ridiculously low like the test subject's levels were.

Oh, and let's not forget that one guy who's testosterone levels double, but the (*) at the bottom of the page reads *?Results not typical.? Results not typical?.are you kidding me! ?Results not typical? translates to ?You are almost 99% guaranteed you WILL NOT get the same results as the guy in the ad.? Supplement companies know consumers are going to buy whatever products have the best marketing. They know you don't care that the results are not typical (or they know you probably will not see the extra small font size statement all together). They know you will buy the product because there is a slight chance (like one in a million chance) that it will work and you just want to be as big as the guy in that ad!

With DIESEL TEST 2040, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE increased libido/sex drive, muscle hardness, semen volume and erection hardness like you would expect from a good test booster such as DIESEL TEST. However, where DIESEL TEST 2040 surpasses other natural test boosters is these results ARE typical and DIESEL TEST 2040 actually contains other ingredients that increase strength/power and lean muscle mass such as Alpha-GPC, Kre-Alkalyn Creatine and Sodium Phosphate. Unlike other companies selling 2-in-1 products, we are not going to tell you this product contains creatine then tell you to stack it with a creatine product. DIESEL TEST 2040 is your natural test booster and creatine product in one WITH the added benefit of being an effective nootropic/mental focus enhancer!

DIESEL TEST 2040 ingredients:

LJ100- This is a patented, aged root, freeze-dried water extract of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (also known as Tongkat Ali and Long Jack). LJ100 works to increase ATP, free testosterone, DHEA, libido and semen volume.

Kre-Alkalyn Creatine- Pound for pound this is the king of Creatine. With a daily required dosage of only about 2g (which you do get more than that in DIESEL TEST 2040) it produced strength gains not seen with double that dosage of other forms of creatine because in addition to increasing Creatine Phosphate levels in the body, Kre-Alkalyn buffers high acid levels in the blood-increasing muscle power.

Alpha-GPC (Alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine) ? Works by increasing endogenous human Growth Hormone (hGH) secretion and acetylcholine (ACh) resulting in increased mental focus and exercise performance.

Natural Testosterone support ingredients- Avena Sativa (for increased free test levels), DIM for decreased bad estrogen formation with Panax Ginsing, Gynostemma and Cnidium Monnieri for increased Nitric Oxide levels and libido to have you ready to go 24/7!

Kre-Alkalyn/ATP formation support ingredients- Alpha Lipoic Acid, Chromium Polynicotinate and Vanadium (as Amino Acid Chelate) for increased insulin sensitivity to shuttle creatine, carbs and protein into the muscle for increased lean muscle mass gains and Sodium Phosphate for increased ATP production for more strength and power over using creatine alone.

This product is truly in a class of its own!

DIESEL TEST 2040: The only natural test booster, creatine combo product available!

For increased testosterone boosting results stack DIESEL TEST 2040 with: A nighttime ZMA product, TRIB TEST and/or RAW TEST (if over 28 years old).

For increased strength gains stack with: NOS Precursor (2-3 Tabs 2X a day) and/or 3g of D-Ribose 2X per day (on workout days before and after workout, non-workout days AM and PM.

For serious muscle pumps and muscle hardness: NOS Precursor (3 Tabs 2X a day)

For increased lean muscle mass gains stack with: NOS Precursor

Chuck Diesel's personal "GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN" stack:
1) DIESEL TEST 2040,
2)ZMA (daily before bed)
3)D-Ribose (3g 2X a day)
4)[2] NOS Precursor AM and MID-DAY (non-workout days), [2] NOS Precursor AM and [2] 30min to one hour pre-workout
5) 3/4 scoop Ready4War 45 min. pre-workout

This is not another "lets see if we can make the same product as everyone else just do it better (or in most cases with companies these days- worse)."

There is no other product in DIESEL TEST 2040's category. If you train for maximum performance gains, you know with optimal test levels, ATP levels and acetylcholine you will be unstoppable and DIESEL TEST 2040 is the only product to increase all three.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
If ur still looking for DIESEL TEST 2010 you can go to our website at getdiesel.com and click on "order now" and we still have a retailer with 2010 in stock. We just don’t make it anymore.

If you are wondering in about 2 or 3 months we will do a "test booster" only product like 2010 but right now I think its important to put out a "performance" product that also increases test levels because for many increased nat. test levels dont translate to increased strength and LMM gains. There are 2 kinds of people taking test boosters, those with really low test levels who could go with 2040 or 2010 or those like me who dont really have low test levels and train for max. performance gains and would like optimal test levels while still increasing ATP/strength/power/ach = DIESEL TEST 2040.

If u want a stronger test boost or libido boost u can stack DIESEL TEST 2040 with Trib Test.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Looks tasty.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
boo-ya

cant wait to get me some of this

DT2040+NOS Precursor = hell yeah!!!!

looks like I might need this for my after easter kickoff stack:head:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
cant wait to get me some of this

DT2040+NOS Precursor = hell yeah!!!!

looks like I might need this for my after easter kickoff stack:head:
If u do, log it please, u will love it! Even just an every few days feed back report type of log.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
will do chuck

I love your stuff, cant wait, just need to figure which fat burner I want to couple it with, that will not counteract the nos precursor effect.

anyone can pm me suggestions, I dont want this thread to go off topic

Eightpak

Eightpak

Awards
Well can't go wrong with Diesel Fuel. Especially if your on DT and NOS.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Would the previous stacks using 2010 still apply? Such as Kings Stack etc. in terms of dosages/time frames?