diesel fuel

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
chuck i heard a new version of this is coming out soon, any truth to this rumor?

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
I hope so, the last one made me vomit. I have a whole bottle collecting dust.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
chuck i heard a new version of this is coming out soon, any truth to this rumor?
Yep DIESEL FUEL V12. Will be out in about 2 weeks. I dont know if you have or were using GET DIESEL products a few years ago but it will be stronger than the first black label DIESEL FUEL (DIESEL FUEL use to have a yellow label). The first lot of black label DIESEL FUEL (in 2004) got "reduced in power" because consumers wouldnt follow directions and take 4-6 caps a day because they said it was "to strong." But with all these so called "hard-core" thermos out I was like f-it.
Im going back to the hardcore DIESEL FUEL formulas. Maybe I will put some info. up in a few.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I hope so, the last one made me vomit. I have a whole bottle collecting dust.
Myself and two others experience mild nausea about 20 minutes after taking Diesel Fuel. Usually lasts about 30-45 minutes but sometimes can be prevented with food. It honestly feels like a massive drop in blood sugar cause. Kind of makes you want to lay down for a while.

And I'm referring to the current non-stimulant version. I'm thinking it's either the fo-ti or the gynostemma... or the combination of them. I've been able to reproduce the feeling in a homebrew of gynostemma and fo-ti.

Yagman

Yagman

Board Supporter
Awards
Myself and two others experience mild nausea about 20 minutes after taking Diesel Fuel. Usually lasts about 30-45 minutes but sometimes can be prevented with food. It honestly feels like a massive drop in blood sugar cause. Kind of makes you want to lay down for a while.

And I'm referring to the current non-stimulant version. I'm thinking it's either the fo-ti or the gynostemma... or the combination of them. I've been able to reproduce the feeling in a homebrew of gynostemma and fo-ti.
Nope, I threw the hell up in front of my garage, not pleasant for the neighbors. It was the non yohimbe run.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Nope, I threw the hell up in front of my garage, not pleasant for the neighbors. It was the non yohimbe run.
I guess you're hypsersensitive. I never got to that point. But I definitely felt like it was gonna happen a few times.