Ready4War 6.0 coming soon!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
R4W 6.0 in a knock good tasting Sour Lemonade coming soon (as in within the next week).

Sup. facts and all that will be up in a few. Trust me you will want to try this product. Look for a special promo at Nutraplanet. Maybe a 2 bottle deal or something.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Available at Nutraplanet 20 Sept. 06 with a special price for the first 48 units sold. This R4W will blow you guys away even if you are familiar with the past versions of R4W (not to mention the taste is 10000X better). Sour Lemonade which really is like a pink lemonade but I didnt want to put pink lemonade on the label of a hardcore product. Pink and Ready4War just dont go together.

:dance:

I just wanted to use one of these animated things to the right when I post.

Oh forgot supfacts and everything:

R4W 6.0 supplement facts (click here)

rest of the info is at getdiesel.com

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Looks great, and looks like you didn't leave out the electrolytes either. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looks great, and looks like you didn't leave out the electrolytes either. :)
actually the sodium and pot. is in there because we use sod. phospate and pot. phosphate for the phosphates. Im just glad all the candy asses wont be complaining now about the taste......edit, they probably will say "I dont like lemonade."

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
And magnesium. :)

Well even if it weren't your intention it makes it all the more attractive.

Oh and I don't like pink lemonade. :p

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I agree about the pink thing it wouldn't look right having a this big macho manly name then under it say, now available in pink lemonade, lol.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I agree about the pink thing it wouldn't look right having a this big macho manly name then under it say, now available in pink lemonade, lol.
Yeah........most of my customers are thest 6'+ 280lb powerlifters and they would be like pink lemonade, WTF.

Someone at bb.com said if it came in pink lemonade they would imagine drinking it with an umbrella in it. hahahaha

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Available at Nutraplanet 20 Sept. 06 with a special price for the first 48 units sold. This R4W will blow you guys away even if you are familiar with the past versions of R4W (not to mention the taste is 10000X better). Sour Lemonade which really is like a pink lemonade but I didnt want to put pink lemonade on the label of a hardcore product. Pink and Ready4War just dont go together.

:dance:

I just wanted to use one of these animated things to the right when I post.

Oh forgot supfacts and everything:

R4W 6.0 supplement facts (click here)

rest of the info is at getdiesel.com
I am not seeing this product at nutra. Did the units sell already?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well you've got some stiff competition I just took my first serving of Focus Xt today and it kicks ass!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well i have heard good things about R4W. So I am watching. I want to try it.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i agree relax.

However chaps, this is his forum. Not sure if I would have posted that.

Anyway, the best salesperson knows his competition better than they do. Maybe diesel can tell us why his preworkout supp is better than Focus XT.

:)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I meant it in a light joking sense like ohhhhhh this better be good because so and so has a good product, i expected him to say oh don't you worry this product kicksass or something like that.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i agree relax.

However chaps, this is his forum. Not sure if I would have posted that.

Anyway, the best salesperson knows his competition better than they do. Maybe diesel can tell us why his preworkout supp is better than Focus XT.

:)
I not really a this is why product is better so buy it person. I dont like those "on paper" arguments because they dont really mean anything.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well i want to try it. When will it be for sale???????????

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I not really a this is why product is better so buy it person. I dont like those "on paper" arguments because they dont really mean anything.
please clarify this statement please, i dont speak jibberish.....

J/K..............:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
well i want to try it. When will it be for sale???????????
Dps nutrition has it up, I dont know why its taking Nutraplanet awhile to put it up but like I said they were moving last week.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I want to shop at nutraplanet, so i will wait....
No doubt. They should have it up in a few, and it should be at a special price for the first 48 bottles sold. We will see.

And thanks for trying GET DIESEL, word on the streets is they got some good stuff. :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just ordered two tubs. No 2 for 1 special, but they were only 21 bucks each.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
R4W 6.0 in a knock good tasting Sour Lemonade coming soon (as in within the next week).

Sup. facts and all that will be up in a few. Trust me you will want to try this product. Look for a special promo at Nutraplanet. Maybe a 2 bottle deal or something.
i was wishing for the best case scenario.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i was wishing for the best case scenario.
Yeah I know but "good" products are usually not offered at 2 for 1 unless they are on clearance or just overpriced to begin with. Actually or if the demand is so I some retailers would make the profit from 1 bottle over the course of 2 bottles to increase sales.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
just used the R4W 6.0 tonight. Used 1 scoop. Tasted good. Alot better than N30, noxplode and adenergy. I had a really good workout. I am going to use it for a little bit longer before i rate it.

So far so good though. no disappointment thats for sure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just used the R4W 6.0 tonight. Used 1 scoop. Tasted good. Alot better than N30, noxplode and adenergy. I had a really good workout. I am going to use it for a little bit longer before i rate it.

So far so good though. no disappointment thats for sure.
tasted good and r4w in the same sentence.........I never thought I would see the day....

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i ate a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich 30 minutes prior to drinking it. Seemed to start kicking in around 20 minutes and lasted a good hour.

Whats the deal with not eating fiber 2 hours before drinking this product. I have a fast digestive tract, should i adjust this accordingly? Is this just an absoption issue. How about adding some grapefruit juice to enhance absorption? or would this be a No No.?

So far it has proven to be better than the rest. I am curious if the response will get better or will i build a tolerance. Caffeine tolerance is a given, but the rest of the ingredients?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i ate a 1/2 peanut butter sandwich 30 minutes prior to drinking it. Seemed to start kicking in around 20 minutes and lasted a good hour.

Whats the deal with not eating fiber 2 hours before drinking this product. I have a fast digestive tract, should i adjust this accordingly? Is this just an absoption issue. How about adding some grapefruit juice to enhance absorption? or would this be a No No.?

So far it has proven to be better than the rest. I am curious if the response will get better or will i build a tolerance. Caffeine tolerance is a given, but the rest of the ingredients?
some people eat oats and protein pre-workout and it slows the absorbtion. Just take the same as u do now. You dont have to adjust anything. If you take it and it doenst hit you for an hour then you have a slow digestive system. For instance I have to take it 1 hour pre-workout if its not AM. I wouldnt add grapefruit. The response should stay the same or better because ingredients like n-acyl l-carnitine and idebenone work better over time.

phrost

Awards
I'm glad you finally fixed the taste. That was the only negative with this product

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm having serious problems with stims lately. I have ordered and tried this and did not like it. I have run a bunch of pre workouts over the last 9 years, nothing tops the original ultimate orange! I noticed when taking R4W I would start to sweat after about the second or third sip, then I was ready for a nap. Never had this problem with Choas or No-xplode. I'm getting ready to try shotgun next. This bottle is going to my buddy....

I do want to add I tried Nos Precursor and the Ether 2010, both of which I liked.