***NOS PRECURSOR/ETHER 2010 reviewers/testers needed

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looking for AM members to nominate themselves to participate in a sponsored review and log NOS Precursor and ETHER 2010 or a combo of both. I cannot choose the entire world, so I will pick about 5 for each and 5 for the stack.

What I look for (please read).

1) You must have kept a log at AM in the last year.
2) I am looking for people who have used other creatine/NO products. If you have only used Bulk creatine mono. dont apply.
3) Do not make any other changes to your supplements while reviewing these products. IE I dont like the "My Test booster blabla" log and then you read and they are staking it with 3 other test boosters. For instance if you are testing NOS Precursor, that should replace your NO product (capsule/tablet) in your current stack. If you are stacking say Nitrix and NOxplode it would replace the nitrix. If you are only on NOXplode, you add NOS precursor to the stack, if you are only on nitrix you replace the nitrix with NOS Precursor.
I dont want to see "my nos precursor/bulk A-AKG/bulk L-Norvaline" review. Thats fine if you paid for the product, but there is no way to get a good review on a product if you start using it for the first time with other products in the same category.

4) You must be able to start your log by 8 sept 06.

HOW TO APPLY:

Post your stats, (weight, years training, etc..,) and past NO/Creatine products used. I don’t want people cutting so if you are cutting or plan on starting a cut don’t sign up. Also post links to your logs here at AM.

As with over at bb.com if you have done a past review on a get diesel product that you have purchased you are almost guaranteed to get picked up for this offer and future offers.

Don’t pm me about it.

ETHER 2010 info.

NOS Precursor

NOS precursor is already getting some pretty good reviews at bodybuilding.com. With this product I hope to restore consumers lost faith is NO products that failed to do anything close to the hyped up advertising that represent them.

I know im forgetting something but I gotta run.
Memembers will be picked by the end of this week.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I was looking into a Nos/Creatine for my post cycle therapy coming up. Very interested in these products!

I have used, NoExplode, Amped from MetRx, Primed from ALRI, Nitrix, Pump Tech, Ngorge, V-12, V-12 Turbo, Chaos, Mono, Tri, Bulk CEE, Estersized CEE, I'm sure I have left out others but you get the idea.

I have a log running at the moment the link is here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/50385-pitbull954s-superdrol-x-mass-cycle.html

I have been training on and off for YEARS but very serious for about 1.5 years, I'm 6'1 221.5 lbs about 13% BF.

tattoopierced1

6'7" 206lbs, 4 years seriously lifting. I've used Creatine Mono (did nothing), CEE (did little), and more recent Creatine Gluconate which I'm getting about the same results as I did from CEE. As far as NO supps, I've tried BSN products and also have made a mix Arginine/Creatine of my own. I have kept a few logs here on AM and have tried out a few things over the past year for various board sponsers.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
What the hell, I'll apply. I haven't kept a major log here, I started an IGF one a while back. I am 30, lifting for 9 years, 6'4 and 270lbs. I have taken gobs of creatine products in the pasted 9 years. From EAS Phosphagen, hyperdrive 360, bulk CEE and mono. I have taken one tub of no-xplod getting ready to try Crowlers Choas with guarana. I have also done NO2 and muscle techs pump tech. I can start whenever.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Chuck!

I have served as a tester for many companies, and would like to whore my services out to you too. :) I have done a log with Designer Supps, M tst/ trn for BioScience, I have done numerous logs for ALRI, I have beta tested for Avant. I always offer honesty and sincerity.

I have many years of training and years of lifitng behind me. I started doing it right around 4 years ago and am in the best shape of my life. I am 6'3 and 227lbs. 11-14% bf depending on who's doing the test. My pic was in my avator. I lift in a DC-esque cycle of weight increasing. I am hitting PRs and seeing great results. I increase weights for 6 weeks and then take a week off. It is REALLY working well for me. I have used many NO and CREATINE products. Most did something, some did what they were supposed to.

I would prefer to do the combo if I had my choice. I feel I typically get best results when I take both products together. Although, self-nominating beggers can't be choosers either. ;)

I am glad you are here, I think you will like it. Welcome.

:head:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What I look for (please read).

HOW TO APPLY:

Post your stats, (weight, years training, etc..,) and past NO/Creatine products used.

Also post links to your logs here at AM.
^^^

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er's tst/trn log:

Motiv8er's DS Summer Blitz Stack

ALRI fatloss Stack (AKA "Damn, there went my paycheck!)

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

I just got a MAC and it is smarter than I am. If these links don't come up I will keep trying. If anyone knows how to cut and paste in APPLE language, please holla at me. In a nice voice. :)

Chuck, I am sorry if the links aren't up, but these are the first four logs that I thought might help you. Please let me know if there are any other details I neglected to include. Happy training!

Motiv8er

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
5'7" - 182lb - roughly 10-11% b/f - 3 years training

latest log complete - USP beta creatine product

have tried optimum's creatine mono, syntrax's anhydrous, CEE, green bulge, thunder. i am a fan of creatine - its a staple in my supplement line up but the "pump" hasnt always wowed! me like they say it should. hopefully this product can create a new level of standards and make me a full believer.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
what 4 logs?

motiv8er's tst/trn log:

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

I just got a MAC and it is smarter than I am. If these links don't come up I will keep trying. If anyone knows how to cut and paste in APPLE language, please holla at me. In a nice voice. :)

Chuck, I am sorry if the links aren't up, but these are the first four logs that I thought might help you. Please let me know if there are any other details I neglected to include. Happy training!

Motiv8er

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er's tst/trn log:

Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

Motiv8er
I tried to copy the links but my new computer is giving me trouble. I pulled those 4 logs, but the copy and paste only did the titles. Those are the actual logs. I apologize. I am asking for help from anyone.

If want to read them, please copy the title into search and enjoy. Thank you.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Applying

Hi Chuck, not sure if you want to send to Aus again or not, but I'll apply anyway.

Symmetry/Cissus Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/46531-usplabs-cissus-symmetry.html?highlight=solarize

BioScience Triple Threat Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/42210-solarize-triple-threat.html?highlight=solarize

SesaLean Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-labs/34563-sesalean-review.html?highlight=solarize

I've used Nos Ether, DT, Readywar and Diesel Fuel in the past (And logged ether/dt/df on bb.com).

Thanks, you should get some good reviewers from AM.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Combo of both.

I've had a few logs. I have one currently running. You find links for 3 of them, including the most current, in my signature.

2) I am looking for people who have used other creatine/NO products. If you have only used Bulk creatine mono. dont apply.

I'm pretty well versed in creatine products and to be honest, I've somewhat given up on them just because of the scattering of all the products out there. Also, the debates of different types of creatine, etc. I've used Thunder, SizeOn, CEE, Mono, Green Buldge, Arginine/Orinthine stack, SuperPump, Nitron 5, White Blood, etc. I'm sure there are ones I'm forgetting but those are the ones that come to mind.

3) Do not make any other changes to your supplements while reviewing these products. IE I dont like the "My Test booster blabla" log and then you read and they are staking it with 3 other test boosters. For instance if you are testing NOS Precursor, that should replace your NO product (capsule/tablet) in your current stack. If you are stacking say Nitrix and NOxplode it would replace the nitrix. If you are only on NOXplode, you add NOS precursor to the stack, if you are only on nitrix you replace the nitrix with NOS Precursor.
I dont want to see "my nos precursor/bulk A-AKG/bulk L-Norvaline" review. Thats fine if you paid for the product, but there is no way to get a good review on a product if you start using it for the first time with other products in the same category.

I am not currently using any pre-workout supplements other than Alpha Drive. Everything else is a staple in my supplementation: Fish Oil, Taurine, occassional caffeine, Vitamin C, Devils Claw.

4) You must be able to start your log by 8 sept 06.

I will not be officially finished with my trial of Alpha Drive until Sept 10, 06. I can start this two days early if need be.

HOW TO APPLY:

Post your stats, (weight, years training, etc..,) and past NO/Creatine products used. I don’t want people cutting so if you are cutting or plan on starting a cut don’t sign up. Also post links to your logs here at AM.

22yrs old, 210lbs, 15% BF. I've been lifting for a hobby for 2 years now, got a lot more serious about it a year ago. Been working out/lifting weights for 6 years+. I will NOT be cutting. I'm basically in a maintenance stage where I am not bulking and I am going for a recomp where I can keep my wait steady and lose BF%.

NOS precursor is already getting some pretty good reviews at bodybuilding.com. With this product I hope to restore consumers lost faith is NO products that failed to do anything close to the hyped up advertising that represent them.

Good luck with chosing your testers. I think you've nailed it right on the head with the above. I'll be following the results.

Thanks for reading.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
im going to go over these wed, or thurs, and post the names up by friday. Just been busy, and with this TS Ernesto getting here tomorrow, dont know how bad it will be, everything floods like no other day TS or hurricane. Its been raining in this part of florida like everyday for the last 40 days.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck, not sure if you want to send to Aus again or not, but I'll apply anyway.

Symmetry/Cissus Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/46531-usplabs-cissus-symmetry.html?highlight=solarize

BioScience Triple Threat Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bioscience-technologies/42210-solarize-triple-threat.html?highlight=solarize

SesaLean Log
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-labs/34563-sesalean-review.html?highlight=solarize

I've used Nos Ether, DT, Readywar and Diesel Fuel in the past (And logged ether/dt/df on bb.com).

Thanks, you should get some good reviewers from AM.
yeah, sorry not shipping out the US. Just to much hassle with customs forms and stuff to send out 1 bottle of something for free.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
im going to go over these wed, or thurs, and post the names up by friday. Just been busy, and with this TS Ernesto getting here tomorrow, dont know how bad it will be, everything floods like no other day TS or hurricane. Its been raining in this part of florida like everyday for the last 40 days.
lol i hear that. specially when your house is a foot UNDER sea level and declared national wetlands ;) i flood when it rains hard for more than an hour. good luck with that bro.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
I would apply but i haven't done any logs here on AM. I guess its about time i do that though, so i can start testing these products. Im really interested to see people's results on the NOS precusor. I've tried NO products in the past and they didn't do much for me (with the exception of Dymatize Xpand).

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
Parttimer,
You can be my full-time hero!!!

Thanks a lot!

(Motiv8er reaches for tissues...)
Its tough bein me!! Not a problem, we are all here just to help one another out.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to motiv8er, rage and parttimer.

Those selected will be VERY pleased, Chucks products are second to none.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Solarize. Me love you long time.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My vote goes to motiv8er, rage and parttimer.

Those selected will be VERY pleased, Chucks products are second to none.
im about to look over these now, been busy because ETHER 2010 just arrived.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Here are the names:

Pitbull954 (ether 2010)

motiv8er both

ralph4u2c both

Rage (SoCal) both

parttimer (ether 2010)

parttimer, you have never done a log here but I put u on bc solarized co-signed for you.

What I need you guys to do is email me your username here and your real name and shipping address. If you do this in the next 2 hours I will ship the product today, if not its going out tues.

Also those using both, start the ether 2010 then add the NOS after 5 days. Post a link to your log when its started on the ETHER 2010 thread. The directions call for a reduced dosage for 5 days, just do the reduced dosage for 3 days.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah!!! Email sent Chuck! :bruce1:

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
sent - thanks for the opportunity. any news on that hurricane that was suppose to hit near u chuck? work got crazy and i didnt follow it.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i think i sent my email mid friday of last week, i know chuck wanted to get these reviews started by like 9-8-06 and i saw people started theres - never got mine in. just wondering if it was shipped, had any confusion .... prob. will show up @ my door tomorrow (monday) but i was j/w.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering as well. I never heard back when I sent my info either.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
dito.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
alright cool, im not the only one. im kinda gauging this stack for its effectiveness/gains because i know a good bit of people who were looking into adding these products into a PCT cycle. would be nice to give a personal recommendation for use after running them myself.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i think i sent my email mid friday of last week, i know chuck wanted to get these reviews started by like 9-8-06 and i saw people started theres - never got mine in. just wondering if it was shipped, had any confusion .... prob. will show up @ my door tomorrow (monday) but i was j/w.
Ive been busy since then and I dont think the emails were recieved. I sent out to 2 testers last friday I believe.

Please re-send your username here, EMAIL ME...at [email protected] and put ETHER 2010 review in the subject.

If you sent a pm or didnt put anything related to ETHER 2010 its probably in the 300 unread emails I got.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sent :).

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Recieved!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Are you still looking for ETHER 2010 testers ? This is a product I've been wanting to try and one of the few I still have not yet.