DIESEL TEST 2010 Nat. test booster

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
[wrap2]http://www.getdiesel.net/DIESEL_TEST_2010_gif_web.gif[/wrap2]

Available at Nutraplanet and other retailers.

- Increases Free Testosterone Levels*
- Increase Strength and Muscle Hardness*

- Increases sex drive and response to stimulation*

- Decrease bad (16-hydroxyestrogen) estrogen*

- Dramatically increases erection hardness*

- Increase semen volume and sexual pleasure*

DIESEL TEST 2010™ is the only 100% natural, 100% legal world wide product proven to increase natural testosterone, free testosterone while reducing cortisol, prolactin, estrodiol (estrogen).

DIESEL TEST 2010™ also increases sex drive, semen volume, confidence, daytime energy, and reduces refractory time (time needed for males to recover between sexual episodes).

No matter if you are 21 years old, 60 years old, coming off a cycle, never done a cycle, life-time drug free, if you are a male over 21 years old and training on a regular basis (3-5 times per week) you can expect a moderate to huge increase in libido (sex drive), total testosterone, free testosterone, a reduction in cortisol and bad estrogen, improved muscle hardness, a reduction in bodyfat, increased energy, confidence, strength, power, recovery, erection hardness, semen volume and mood!

In 2005 we released the original DIESEL TEST and it was named the most effective 100% natural testosterone booster available by users. So I know you're thinking, “Well if it is so good, why haven’t I heard of it and seen it in retail stores?” Well you haven’t heard of it because it didn’t fit the profile of the products that distributors and retailers like to sell. DIESEL TEST wasn’t on every page in every major magazine with off the wall claims. It didn’t have a fancy label and wasn’t advertised with before and after pictures. Despite that consumers loved it, retailers and distributors got request for it but their distributors didn’t carry it because the label wasn’t pretty enough. In the summer of 2005 we released the 2nd version of DIESEL TEST which was even stronger and proven through individual user’s blood test results to increase free testosterone, total testosterone, decreased cortisol and estrodiol! No other natural testosterone booster (to the best of our knowledge) has been proven by consumer funded before and after use hormone test to increase total AND free testosterone while decreasing estrodiol and cortisol except DIESEL TEST!

The new DIESEL TEST 2010 is the 3rd generation of DIESEL TEST and is even more powerful than the previous versions. DIESEL TEST 2010 contains a potent blend of Avena Sativa, Maca Root, Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris, Urtica Dioica, Tongkat Ali (long jack), Di-Indoly-Methane (DIM), Dodder Seed, Epimedium Sagittatum (Horney Goat Weed), Lecithin, Panax Ginseng, Gynostemma, Cnidium Monnieri, and Bioperine!

You can go into google and search any of those ingredients because we are not going to waste your time on long descriptions on each herb. This isn’t about the origin of each herb and what they do; it’s about DIESEL TEST 2010 as a product. DIESEL TEST 2010 is formulated to and will produce increases in free testosterone of up to 300%!

Most natural testosterone boosters only work to increase total testosterone or free testosterone or to reduce estrodiol (estrogen). DIESEL TEST 2010 does it all and kicks as early as 72 hours after beginning use!

DIESEL TEST 2010 is guaranteed to out perform any natural testosterone/libido product on the market! DIESEL TEST 2010 is 100% legal in any drug tested organization and is completely natural.

Give DIESEL TEST 2010 a try……results are guaranteed!

Who is DIESEL TEST 2010 FOR? DIESEL TEST 2010 is formulated to help restore your free testosterone levels and sex drive back to the days when you were 17 to 20 years old and definitely before you decided to try prohormones/pro-steroids. The days when you could grow with half the effort you have to put forth today in the gym. They days when your response to sexual arousal was fast and frequent! Because DIESEL TEST 2010 does not contain any banned substances with any drug tested organization it is 100% legal for drug tested athletes in any organization. Those of you "on cycle, between cycles or post cycle" DIESEL TEST 2010 can be used to keep your free test levels high while helping keep the "boys" functioning at an acceptable level. If you are over 30 years old and defiantly if you are over 35-40 years old, DIESEL TEST 2010 is a must have for your supplement program! At this age you natural testosterone levels are declining steadily and can be half of what they were back when you were around 20 years old. Because DIESEL TEST 2010 is high in DIM (reducer of bad estrogen) this product is also great for enhancing fat loss from the abdominal region in males over 30 years old since bad estrogen is a primary cause for fat accumulation around the waistline for males.

Typical results seen with DIESEL TEST posted on a popular online message board:

-Cougar10033

“I am currently on week 3 of diesel and i am def starting to notice that I am Leaning out while keeping size. I now have visible veins on my abs and also going across my back and chest. I have 4 of my fellow state troopers taking it and they are also loving it.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-98gsx

- Libido was up by day 3.
- I was Feeling "On" by day 6 and that lasted well into my supplementation.
- Increased hunger
- More intensity in the gym
- Noticeable pumps
- More juice to lift heavier weights.
- More strength in my compound lifts.

Cons
- literally none.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-42 yr. old tester JH

day 3: “Weights felt pretty good today...better than last week
no real side affects yet but dont think its kicked in yet”

day 5: “DT is kickin in now
i have a 5 o clock shadow at 3”

day 6: “DT is kicking in
im gettin hairer and im shootin some monster wads”

day 7: “GREAT workout...dt is kickin in the turbos now”

day 10: “Test feels way up and hair is shooting out of everywhere.

the hair is growing MUCH faster than it ever has and ive never been a really hairy kinda guy, libido is way up, confidence is goin outta the roof and the prs (personal records) talk for themself...”

day 13: “im gettin boners like crazy now...just sittin there they just rise up at the thought of a gurl...lol”

day 20: “Test is really up there and put it to good use the other night.”

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck.

I ordered DT 2010 from nutraplanet and I noticed the label said take 8 weeks on, 1 week off. I went through some bottles of DT before and that always said take 6 days on 1 day off or something like that. Do I take DT 2010 7 days a week then till bottle finishes?

Thanks!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck.

I ordered DT 2010 from nutraplanet and I noticed the label said take 8 weeks on, 1 week off. I went through some bottles of DT before and that always said take 6 days on 1 day off or something like that. Do I take DT 2010 7 days a week then till bottle finishes?

Thanks!!
the directions are for each specific formula. The others had long jack which is best cycled. The one you got doesnt have long jack.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Servings per container = 60

Amount per 2 tablets

Zinc 4mg
Copper 250mcg

Bulgarian Tribulus 500mg
Terrestris Leaf Extract
>60% Furostanol (steroidal) saponins
>20% HPLC verified Protodioscin and Pseudoprotodioscin
>5% HPLC verified Tribulosaponin A&B

Proprietary Blend: 1905mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine, Lecithin, Avena Sativa, Di-Indolyl-Methane (DIM), Epimedium Sagittatum, Panax Ginseng, Rhodiola Rosea, Nettle Root Urtica Dioica), Cnidium Monnieri, Bioperine.

This is the formula at nutraplanet and bodybuilding.com

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck.

Thanks!!
hey did you start yet? You doing any type of log on here?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
hey did you start yet? You doing any type of log on here?
Hi , yes I'm on day 8. I did 1/1/1 first 5 days en 2/1/1 past 3 days. On the old DT I lost libido if I took 5 a day. On the three kings stack with old DT I got lethargic at around week 2 also on 5 DT. 4 DT is great though for me, better mood, more confidence, positive agression in the gym, increased libido and helps me break plateaus. I also get some slight recomp and diuretic effects. So far on DT 2010 I noticed mood elevation and definately increased libido by day 6. Also I'm not sure but my balls look a little bigger, is that possible?

My father is on the old DT atm on 3 a day, he loses libido on 4 a day, but he's 60 ;-)

I dont have time to do a good log atm but I'll do a review when I finish, I also did NHA (activate, lean extreme and rebound reloaded) , USP Powerfull/Rebound Reloaded and I have an Alri Restore/Bio Alpha Drive stack still to be used, I'll do some comparisons. I love Nat Test boosters!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi , yes I'm on day 8. I did 1/1/1 first 5 days en 2/1/1 past 3 days. On the old DT I lost libido if I took 5 a day. On the three kings stack with old DT I got lethargic at around week 2 also on 5 DT. 4 DT is great though for me, better mood, more confidence, positive agression in the gym, increased libido and helps me break plateaus. I also get some slight recomp and diuretic effects. So far on DT 2010 I noticed mood elevation and definately increased libido by day 6. Also I'm not sure but my balls look a little bigger, is that possible?

I'll do a review when I finish, I also did NHA (activate, lean extreme and rebound reloaded) , USP Powerfull/Rebound Reloaded and I have an Alri Restore/Bio Alpha Drive stack still to be used, I'll do some comparisons. I love Nat Test boosters!!
Hey thats why I call it "Grande Bolas" esp. this new formula, the tribulus in there (new formula(s) with tribulus amount listed) is Guranteed to be the strongest full spectrum non-spiked with protodiocin from yam on the available.

Thanks for the history on the past lots. With those def, the more you take the more it would shut you down.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hey thats why I call it "Grande Bolas" esp. this new formula, the tribulus in there (new formula(s) with tribulus amount listed) is Guranteed to be the strongest full spectrum non-spiked with protodiocin from yam on the available.

Thanks for the history on the past lots. With those def, the more you take the more it would shut you down.
Ah right, I assumed it had more to do with the attitude you get while on DT ;) The name sure honours that bit :p

Are you suggesting DT 2010 v2 behaves differently on larger doses? Hmm I might try upping my dose to 2/2/1.

Btw your product is for sure most bang for the buck imho, other products only give "comparable" results for me when stacked or in higher dosages which make them the more expensive alternatives.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ah right, I assumed it had more to do with the attitude you get while on DT ;) The name sure honours that bit :p

Are you suggesting DT 2010 v2 behaves differently on larger doses? Hmm I might try upping my dose to 2/2/1.

Btw your product is for sure most bang for the buck imho, other products only give "comparable" results for me when stacked or in higher dosages which make them the more expensive alternatives.

Yeah the V2 version should work better the more you take v/s shut u down like the other versions. But if 4 is working just stay there or maybe 5.

Most consumers dont understand that comment u made. They want to stack 2 or 3 $30 test boosters/anti-estrogen products etc.., and end up with a $90 stack.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the V2 version should work better the more you take v/s shut u down like the other versions. But if 4 is working just stay there or maybe 5.

Most consumers dont understand that comment u made. They want to stack 2 or 3 $30 test boosters/anti-estrogen products etc.., and end up with a $90 stack.
Ah ok I'll try 2/2/1 just for kicks, if it works better I just gotta know since DT is staple for both me and my father.

~30 days supplies of NHA stack is $99,89, Powerfull at 9 caps a day is $69,90, DT 2010 is $42.95, nutraplanet prices.

edit: Just wanna add I like DT best, it works best for me personally, for others it might be different. Supplements :frustrate

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Damn I love this stuff, had the best workout ever last night, felt unstoppable. Libido up even more on 2/2/1 now. Only downside is I need to shave more often. Ordered more, gonna do a few months on this!

Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
By Get Diesel
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days Write Review 6 $42.95 $257.70

Edit: Girlfriend sends you love chuck :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn I love this stuff, had the best workout ever last night, felt unstoppable. Libido up even more on 2/2/1 now. Only downside is I need to shave more often. Ordered more, gonna do a few months on this!

Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
By Get Diesel
Ships Within 2-4 Business Days Write Review 6 $42.95 $257.70

Edit: Girlfriend sends you love chuck :)
Yeah this one works better the more you take versus it shutting down like past formulas but it does make ur hair grow fast.

Also good thing you got in at that price, I think its going up soon at Nutraplanet.

anatolian

Awards
I am confused about you guys saying it is "shutting you down". I am familiar with this term in cycles where people are shut down and run a pct to bring themselves back. Is this what you are saying, that you shut yourselves down with this product and need something after your cycle to bring you back, or am I just misunderstanding you guys.

Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am confused about you guys saying it is "shutting you down". I am familiar with this term in cycles where people are shut down and run a post cycle therapy to bring themselves back. Is this what you are saying, that you shut yourselves down with this product and need something after your cycle to bring you back, or am I just misunderstanding you guys.

Thanks
basically if you take 2 much DIESEL TEST (before current lot number DT042006) it increases free test so much LH is reduced. When LH is reduced sex drive is reduced. So you may double your free test, and even increase your total test because you are making more DHEA but the loop back is to reduce LH which will reduce libido. So when we say shut down in terms of DIESEL TEST we mean a reduction in libido from a decrease in LH.

anatolian

Awards
basically if you take 2 much DIESEL TEST (before current lot number DT042006) it increases free test so much LH is reduced. When LH is reduced sex drive is reduced. So you may double your free test, and even increase your total test because you are making more DHEA but the loop back is to reduce LH which will reduce libido. So when we say shut down in terms of DIESEL TEST we mean a reduction in libido from a decrease in LH.
Ahhhhh, Thankyou for that explanation. I sure have alot to learn!! So you can run 8 weeks or so, even with the higher dose and when you're done your done, take some time off, correct.

P.S. I am hearing great things about your products everytime I stop by, that is what lead me to order your NOS Ether.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhh, Thankyou for that explanation. I sure have alot to learn!! So you can run 8 weeks or so, even with the higher dose and when you're done your done, take some time off, correct.

P.S. I am hearing great things about your products everytime I stop by, that is what lead me to order your NOS Ether.
u do 8 weeks on and 1 or 2 weeks off.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
hey Chuck I got a question regarding Diesel test 2010.

I just finished my pct using nolva and other supps and my nipples are still soar and i decided to give Letro a try. Since letro kills libido, would Diesel test + TRIB TEST give me an extra boost in strength and libido while im using letro. Thanks ahead

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey Chuck I got a question regarding Diesel test 2010.

I just finished my post cycle therapy using nolva and other supps and my nipples are still soar and i decided to give Letro a try. Since letro kills libido, would Diesel test + TRIB TEST give me an extra boost in strength and libido while im using letro. Thanks ahead
yep, might be ok with just 2 TT am and 2 Mid-day if your only concered with libido.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm lookin at the ingredients and having a hard to seeing out this stuff will lower prolactin levels.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Why was the Long Jack removed? Was it because it was responsible for shutdown?

I was thinking of taking Long Jack in herb form along w/ Diesel Test to boost libido. Is this a bad idea?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think it was removed because apparently you have to cycle the stuff, just a guess on that one

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No, this is the precise reason.
correct, you have to cycle long jack like 5 on 2 off, or 3 on 2 off, but thats not the best way to use other herbs like avena and tribulus so I just took it out to not deal with it.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

I'm 7 days on 2/2/1 now, libido is about the same as on 2/1/1 but I'm getting a little bit of lethargy mainly in the afternoon (around 2 hours after my second dose). Do you have any idea what's causing this? Also I'm sweating like a horse during workouts now, cant remember the old DT doing that. Up 4 pounds btw in 19 days, my cardioendurance has improved noticably, very nice! Thanks !

Edit: Actually I'm down 0.5% fat on caliper measurement (iliac crest) apart from the 4 pound weight gain.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Im concerned about strength too.

Do you suggest I Go with Diesel 2010 and Trib Test
?

Also I read how to use the product on Bodybuilding.com. So is that the schedule i should follow while on Diesel 2010 and trib test?Thanks again

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
whoops sorry Also, So Trib Test and Diesel Test is okay with the letro..?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hi Chuck,

I'm 7 days on 2/2/1 now, libido is about the same as on 2/1/1 but I'm getting a little bit of lethargy mainly in the afternoon (around 2 hours after my second dose). Do you have any idea what's causing this? Also I'm sweating like a horse during workouts now, cant remember the old DT doing that. Up 4 pounds btw in 19 days, my cardioendurance has improved noticably, very nice! Thanks !

Edit: Actually I'm down 0.5% fat on caliper measurement (iliac crest) apart from the 4 pound weight gain.
the old DT was thermogenic for some also go to 2/1/2 to help you are prob. lethargic from the zinc.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
whats letro?

LETRO is an AI – Aromatise Inhibitor. These drugs work by inhibiting the aromatization of estrogen. This means that in effect AI’s prevent androgens from converting to estrogen, again, making it difficult (but not impossible) for estrogen to reach receptor sites.

It can be used during a cycle, pct or to reverse gyno

In my case I will be using it to reverse slightly sore,puffy nipples.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

If lethargy may be caused by the zinc then it would be a wise idea to avoid all other supplements containing zinc while on DT?

For example, my Multi contains zinc, and also a lot of people take ZMA before sleep which contains 30mg zinc.

I cut out everything containing zinc to see if it reduces lethargy while on higher doses of DT.

Thanks!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck,

If lethargy may be caused by the zinc then it would be a wise idea to avoid all other supplements containing zinc while on DT?

For example, my Multi contains zinc, and also a lot of people take ZMA before sleep which contains 30mg zinc.

I cut out everything containing zinc to see if it reduces lethargy while on higher doses of DT.

Thanks!
well less zma because the zinc in multi's is mostly zinc oxide and that zinc really isnt absorbed at all. I would take 2 zma pills versus 3. Or 3 versus 4.

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
Hey Chuck, I am taking a Halodrol-50 clone and am wondering if this would add to the cycles effect or if it should be used more as a pct?
How do I make sure I get the 3rd gen. Test 2010?
Being in this cycle, whats a max. dosage I can take for max punch?
I appreciate your help.
Feel free to post or pm.
Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck, I am taking a Halodrol-50 clone and am wondering if this would add to the cycles effect or if it should be used more as a post cycle therapy?
How do I make sure I get the 3rd gen. Test 2010?
Being in this cycle, whats a max. dosage I can take for max punch?
I appreciate your help.
Feel free to post or pm.
Thanks
Im not the person to ask about steroids, prohormones or prosteroids or ATD I deal with herbs. So I have no idea waht halodrol-50 is but previous superdrol users and other things of that nature start DIESEL TEST 2010 the last week of the cycle and use it during PCT. Everyone is selling the 3rd gen. of DIESEL TEST but you can tell because the extract ratio and amount of tribulus is listed. Max dose for max. punch depends, some people do the same on 4 a day as 6 a day. I always say start with 4 day, 2/1/1 and go from there.

musclepumper

Awards
Lonjack in our out of new formula

In the beginning writeup of the product this is the list of the ingredients.

The new DIESEL TEST 2010 is the 3rd generation of DIESEL TEST and is even more powerful than the previous versions. DIESEL TEST 2010 contains a potent blend of Avena Sativa, Maca Root, Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris, Urtica Dioica, Tongkat Ali (long jack), Di-Indoly-Methane (DIM), Dodder Seed, Epimedium Sagittatum (Horney Goat Weed), Lecithin, Panax Ginseng, Gynostemma, Cnidium Monnieri, and Bioperine!

Then later when asked about cycling or taking days off you say that the longjack has been removed. Just curious as to which is correct.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In the beginning writeup of the product this is the list of the ingredients.

Then later when asked about cycling or taking days off you say that the longjack has been removed. Just curious as to which is correct.
That write up needs to be changed. Anyway its not in there as the supplement facts say. I dont know what all the q and a on longjack is about, DIESEL TEST works as a formula. Some past formulations worked better with longjack. Anyway its not in there, but that doesnt mean its useless, I just think it needs to be cycled (5 days a week use) but alot of the other ingredients in DT dont.

bubbaw

bubbaw

Awards
Hey Chuck,
I started "The Hormonal Three Kings Stack" as a pct as of last Thursday. My question is with the new formula would the stack suggestions be different than whats up on your website. You had mentioned that the new formula doesn't need to be cycled. As a pct what would the best way to stack "The Three Kings" Appreciate the help.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,
I started "The Hormonal Three Kings Stack" as a post cycle therapy as of last Thursday. My question is with the new formula would the stack suggestions be different than whats up on your website. You had mentioned that the new formula doesn't need to be cycled. As a post cycle therapy what would the best way to stack "The Three Kings" Appreciate the help.
It doesnt need to by cycled standalone, but with TT and RT you need to just go with the 3 kings directions on there.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Is Diesel Test safe for those suseptable to gyno, or with existing gyno?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Is Diesel Test safe for those suseptable to gyno, or with existing gyno?
It wont cause gyno to someone who has never had it. I really dont know how you will respond if you have existing gyno. People with existing gyno have used it without worse gyno but I dont know how every person with gyno will respond.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
hm. I may try it at a low dose. 4 caps a day or something.

Jimmy_Lee

Awards
You will have to forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is it safe for women to take this?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You will have to forgive me if this is a stupid question, but is it safe for women to take this?
thats not a stupid question, I have had women use it for libido and to increase free test. I got one lady who has used it 3 times and got test done pre and after and 2 of the 3 times her free test went up (the 3rd time she was on ephedrine with it). anyway yes but a reduced dosage like 1 tab am and 1 pm max.

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
question on the dosage for older males (50+).

Do you recommend everyone (generally) to start at the 5 caps ed. Or would it be ok to start at the lower doaeg then increase weekly to see what effect it has.

If increasing this way what would you recommend as a starting point and increases?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
question on the dosage for older males (50+).

Do you recommend everyone (generally) to start at the 5 caps ed. Or would it be ok to start at the lower doaeg then increase weekly to see what effect it has.

If increasing this way what would you recommend as a starting point and increases?
most people start with 3-5 day regardless of age. So start at 3/4 increase by 1 tab when u want to go up.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Tablet size?

Sorry if this has been asked, but i just received a bottle of diesel test 2010 after finishing a previous bottle of diesel test 2010 but noticed the pills are not as large. I think the ingredients are the same (i threw out the old bottle, but from what i remember) but was curious about the different size pills. Thanks.

-Soma