Products/Stack for cutting

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Products/Stack for cutting


    Hey @Chuck Diesel and @Rocket3015 I wanted to get your opinion on this. I'm 36, on TRT and working on a cut right now. I'm 6'3" 225 and probably 25-27% body fat. I lift 4 days a week on a plan that has me lifting 80-85% of my 1RM for 4-6 reps on my major work exercises and sets. I aim to keep my calories around 1860-1960ish daily, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I won't say I have my diet on lock 24/7/365, but I've been pretty diligent about it. I say all this to say that I have a diet and training program that are a good match for my goals and I've been making progress.

    So here's my question: what Get Diesel product(s) would be good to help keep me moving toward my goals? I like what I've seen from you here and want to learn more. Thanks!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com


  2. I am going to let @Chuck Diesel answer he is very good a putting product together that work in a nice combination. I also am always trying to get leaner and I the Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore Pre-workout it contains some fat burners and is very good for energy, I have also found Diesel Warrior to be good at helping me shed body fat, don't get me wrong it is advertised as a Multi-Vitamin but when I am using it I always seam to drop some weight a little easier, another Get Diesel Product you probably should be taking is the E2-X seeing as you are on TRT check out the benefit of this here: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!e2-x-anti...rogen-get/crip

    I hope Chuck will chime is here as I think he can be of more help!!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I am going to let @Chuck Diesel answer he is very good a putting product together that work in a nice combination. I also am always trying to get leaner and I the Get Diesel JP8x Hardcore Pre-workout it contains some fat burners and is very good for energy, I have also found Diesel Warrior to be good at helping me shed body fat, don't get me wrong it is advertised as a Multi-Vitamin but when I am using it I always seam to drop some weight a little easier, another Get Diesel Product you probably should be taking is the E2-X seeing as you are on TRT check out the benefit of this here: http://www.getdiesel.com/#!e2-x-anti...rogen-get/crip

    I hope Chuck will chime is here as I think he can be of more help!!
    Thanks @Rocket3015! I was define fly curious about the E2-X, and the JP8X I wanted to try as well, isn't the new flavor coming this week? Thanks again for your input and I'll also wait for @Chuck Diesel to chime in!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  4. The new JP8x will be free of Yohimbe and if you can tolerate Yohimbe it is a GREAT Fat Burner !!!
    @Chuck Diesel please correct me if I'm wrong !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  5. Paging @Chuck Diesel for your input...
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com
    •   
       


  6. Help me out @Chuck Diesel!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    The new JP8x will be free of Yohimbe and if you can tolerate Yohimbe it is a GREAT Fat Burner !!!
    @Chuck Diesel please correct me if I'm wrong !!
    Correct. All jp8x is yohimbe free. Jp8x hardcore isnt

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mattierocks View Post
    Hey @Chuck Diesel and @Rocket3015 I wanted to get your opinion on this. I'm 36, on TRT and working on a cut right now. I'm 6'3" 225 and probably 25-27% body fat. I lift 4 days a week on a plan that has me lifting 80-85% of my 1RM for 4-6 reps on my major work exercises and sets. I aim to keep my calories around 1860-1960ish daily, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I won't say I have my diet on lock 24/7/365, but I've been pretty diligent about it. I say all this to say that I have a diet and training program that are a good match for my goals and I've been making progress.

    So here's my question: what Get Diesel product(s) would be good to help keep me moving toward my goals? I like what I've seen from you here and want to learn more. Thanks!
    @Chuck Diesel I would like your input on this.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattierocks View Post
    Hey @Chuck Diesel and @Rocket3015 I wanted to get your opinion on this. I'm 36, on TRT and working on a cut right now. I'm 6'3" 225 and probably 25-27% body fat. I lift 4 days a week on a plan that has me lifting 80-85% of my 1RM for 4-6 reps on my major work exercises and sets. I aim to keep my calories around 1860-1960ish daily, 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I won't say I have my diet on lock 24/7/365, but I've been pretty diligent about it. I say all this to say that I have a diet and training program that are a good match for my goals and I've been making progress.

    So here's my question: what Get Diesel product(s) would be good to help keep me moving toward my goals? I like what I've seen from you here and want to learn more. Thanks!
    Had to go to FedEx and the gym to GET DIESEL. Just seeing this.

    Well you didnt list any goats, thats where you are now. But do you take any preworkouts? If so Switch to JP8x

    also on TRT I would ad E2-X, not only does it help ur estrogen, people are dropping BF on it. If I was on TRT I would
    do 3 or 4 E2X a day.

    If you don't take a preworkout, and training 80% max, Id add NOS ETHER.

    Also if you are avoiding creatine, you can do with Ready4War tabs and E2X. Ready4War tabs is 100 tabs and most ppl on earth cant
    handle over 2 tabs at a time so it would last like 50 workouts for $30. Ready4War is probably the most thermogenic preworkout avail
    it also gives you some superman boners.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Had to go to FedEx and the gym to GET DIESEL. Just seeing this.

    Well you didnt list any goats, thats where you are now. But do you take any preworkouts? If so Switch to JP8x

    also on TRT I would ad E2-X, not only does it help ur estrogen, people are dropping BF on it. If I was on TRT I would
    do 3 or 4 E2X a day.

    If you don't take a preworkout, and training 80% max, Id add NOS ETHER.

    Also if you are avoiding creatine, you can do with Ready4War tabs and E2X. Ready4War tabs is 100 tabs and most ppl on earth cant
    handle over 2 tabs at a time so it would last like 50 workouts for $30. Ready4War is probably the most thermogenic preworkout avail
    it also gives you some superman boners.
    Awesome! My goal is to get myself to 15% BF while maintaining as much muscle as I can in a cut. My body weight isn't a huge concern, but I know that I probably should walk around at somewhere just under 200.

    I'm currently taking a pre workout, but will be looking to switch very soon.

    I will definitely grab the E2X.

    I'm not avoiding creatine (or anything that I know of yet). Is there any other reason I would choose Ready4War over JP8x as a pre workout? Should these be stacked with NOS Ether?

    If Ready4War is the most thermogenic pre workout and cutting fat is the main goal, should I choose that over JP8x?

    Thank you very much for your time and input!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  11. I'd get the Ready4War tabs first. They'll have you stay warm and forget about food and give you random erections. I get very peaceful workouts on them, they give aggression to others that I don't get at the gym.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I'd get the Ready4War tabs first. They'll have you stay warm and forget about food and give you random erections. I get very peaceful workouts on them, they give aggression to others that I don't get at the gym.
    Thank you! I just posted on the stash thread asking you about this and you beat me to it!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  13. My review is in this very section:

    EF5

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mattierocks View Post
    Awesome! My goal is to get myself to 15% BF while maintaining as much muscle as I can in a cut. My body weight isn't a huge concern, but I know that I probably should walk around at somewhere just under 200.

    I'm currently taking a pre workout, but will be looking to switch very soon.

    I will definitely grab the E2X.

    I'm not avoiding creatine (or anything that I know of yet). Is there any other reason I would choose Ready4War over JP8x as a pre workout? Should these be stacked with NOS Ether?

    If Ready4War is the most thermogenic pre workout and cutting fat is the main goal, should I choose that over JP8x?

    Thank you very much for your time and input!
    U would chose ready4war if fat loss and avoiding creatine is ur priority. If ur proirity is endurance and or strengh gains. Go w JP8x

  15. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    My review is in this very section:

    EF5
    That's quite helpful, thank you!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    U would chose ready4war if fat loss and avoiding creatine is ur priority. If ur proirity is endurance and or strengh gains. Go w JP8x
    Thank you!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  17. I would add the NOS Ether no matter what, Great Pumps, Energy, one of the top supplement of all time!!! just ask @thebigt

    Just a note I stack JP8x Hardcore with NOS Ether and (1) Ready4War Tab.
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  18. I think that's what I'm looking at. I'll probably hold off on the Ready4War (for the moment) due to running a sponsored log for a test booster. But I was going to up a bottle of those for later, along with E2-X, both types of JP8x and NOS Ether.
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  19. Ok, order placed yesterday. Now, I just have to figure out what to run when in my ever expanding stash...
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mattierocks View Post
    Ok, order placed yesterday. Now, I just have to figure out what to run when in my ever expanding stash...
    Just type me what all u got and ill do a stack when u get it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Just type me what all u got and ill do a stack when u get it
    Now that's Service !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    Just type me what all u got and ill do a stack when u get it
    In this order I got

    NOS Ether
    JP8x
    JP8x Hardcore
    Ready4War Tabs
    E2-X

    I'll probably be ready to run an all- Diesel stack around mid March which will give me time if I should add anything else based on your recs.

    Also, I have 2 tubs of Dieselade from a prior order and of course the Chiro Joints I just got today!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Now that's Service !!
    Yes it is!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mattierocks View Post
    In this order I got

    NOS Ether
    JP8x
    JP8x Hardcore
    Ready4War Tabs
    E2-X

    I'll probably be ready to run an all- Diesel stack around mid March which will give me time if I should add anything else based on your recs.

    Also, I have 2 tubs of Dieselade from a prior order and of course the Chiro Joints I just got today!
    U sitting on some Dieselade?!? Have you tried it? Also theres nothing u need to ad. That stack Certified Diesel. It will go our tomorrow to you by monday

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Diesel View Post
    U sitting on some Dieselade?!? Have you tried it? Also theres nothing u need to ad. That stack Certified Diesel. It will go our tomorrow to you by monday
    Yes, doing a sponsored log for a few more days and running the same companies BCAAs! I'll get to the Dieselade soon though!
    My Progress Blog:
    http://fattoferal.wordpress.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. best andro product/stack for cutting
    By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2013, 03:56 PM
  2. Treadrol / Epi stack for cutting??
    By mdtech123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 12:02 PM
  3. Help with stack for cut
    By austink3417 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 06:46 AM
  4. H-Drol/Epistane stack for cutting?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Log in
Log in