EF5

  1. EF5


    I saw this for sale with the label copied from Ready4War tabs.

    Is this genuine? Is it a new version of Diesel Fuel?

    Thanks


  2. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I saw this for sale with the label copied from Ready4War tabs.

    Is this genuine? Is it a new version of Diesel Fuel?

    Thanks
    Its the same product as Ready4War. Its a brand I have called Big D Nutrition. Its Legit.
    •   
       


  3. I got the R4W tabs myself. I will start with 1 because for me less is more with stimulants.

    I remember how hard-hitting the R4W caps were about 7 years ago
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    I got the R4W tabs myself. I will start with 1 because for me less is more with stimulants.

    I remember how hard-hitting the R4W caps were about 7 years ago
    These hit harder. The caps were smooth to me. I still have some of thr og caps 2 take mid-dsy. 1 is a good start. When people go back to cap and tabs energy products....they willl sell like back in the day.
  5. Goosebumps and erections


    Before I start, I'd iterate that the Ready4War tabs I am writing about below are the same as EF5 that is in the title of this thread.

    Now that I have started, I'd like to point out that I have recently become a lot more tolerant to stimulants. Before I'd take 150mg caffeine max in the morning on weekends before the gym so I can actually go to bed on time and not grind teeth all day. I took mostly Myokem Nitramine and ANS Ritual that have other stimulants too, nonetheless a serving has 150mg caffeine or so. Now I can take 300mg early and feel fine and take a nap in the afternoon.

    2 tabs: I woke up Sunday morning and decided to take 1. Went to ShopRite, came back and not feeling anything took another 1 exactly 1 hour later. It hit in half an hour. My mind quieted down and I started getting goosebumps listening to black/death metal. And then there were the erections, one every few minutes with nothing on my mind or in my sight to induce them. I went to the gym a bit later, with my mood calmer yet elevated, not stimulated, not aggressive. Sunday is an easy day compared to Saturday and I went through the exercises slowly, enjoying the silence and clarity within. On the way out of the gym, I got an erection. On the way out of the store 15 min later I saw an average-looking woman with huge boobs and got an instant hard-on. I got at least 50 erections that day. I didn't get a chance to release so that's that.

    1 tab: Two days later I took one tab before going to work. Nothing happened. I am aware I am not absorbing everything very well which makes fine-tuning the dosing easier without cutting the tabs.

    3 tabs: The following Saturday I took 3 at once. This time they hit in about an hour. Not much difference from 2 tabs, I again postponed going to the gym to enjoy the mood and again went through the exercises slowly. It was a deadlift day and it became immediately obvious that all necessary muscle fibers are firing. Two weeks ago that was not the case. It is quite unpleasant going through the warmups feeling ready to go and then on the first working set having the traps collapse and shoulders sink. Damn! I went home in the same calm and content mood. Curiously, no random erections that day but desire was up.

    4 tabs: The following Saturday, yesterday, I took 4 at once when I got up. They hit just like 3 did and produced nearly the same long-lasting effects. No urge to go to the gym or fly through the sets. But I did a PR of 275x20 on squats and felt even more clear-minded after that. One major difference between 3 and 4 is that 4 killed my appetite for the whole day and I did not ingest any protein from whole foods. Whatever...No sexual effects this time, perhaps less is more there.

    Seeing all that, I see no reason trying 5 unless I intend to stay late and be more active than usual. I'll stick to 3 tabs or 2 with little caffeine for a quicker hit.

    To summarize my experience, I'd iterate that I enter a profoundly clear and calm non-aggressive * and non-urgent state, whether it is 2,3 or 4 tabs, and have relaxing but heavy-load workouts and come back home in even better mood. No crash or jitters. Then there is the goosebumps and erections

    *well, except behind the wheel, 3x the speed the limit, pedal still to the floor

    A decade later, I am still buying Get Diesel products. Thanks for the awesome formulas, Chuck!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Before I start, I'd iterate that the Ready4War tabs I am writing about below are the same as EF5 that is in the title of this thread.

    Now that I have started, I'd like to point out that I have recently become a lot more tolerant to stimulants. Before I'd take 150mg caffeine max in the morning on weekends before the gym so I can actually go to bed on time and not grind teeth all day. I took mostly Myokem Nitramine and ANS Ritual that have other stimulants too, nonetheless a serving has 150mg caffeine or so. Now I can take 300mg early and feel fine and take a nap in the afternoon.

    2 tabs: I woke up Sunday morning and decided to take 1. Went to ShopRite, came back and not feeling anything took another 1 exactly 1 hour later. It hit in half an hour. My mind quieted down and I started getting goosebumps listening to black/death metal. And then there were the erections, one every few minutes with nothing on my mind or in my sight to induce them. I went to the gym a bit later, with my mood calmer yet elevated, not stimulated, not aggressive. Sunday is an easy day compared to Saturday and I went through the exercises slowly, enjoying the silence and clarity within. On the way out of the gym, I got an erection. On the way out of the store 15 min later I saw an average-looking woman with huge boobs and got an instant hard-on. I got at least 50 erections that day. I didn't get a chance to release so that's that.

    1 tab: Two days later I took one tab before going to work. Nothing happened. I am aware I am not absorbing everything very well which makes fine-tuning the dosing easier without cutting the tabs.

    3 tabs: The following Saturday I took 3 at once. This time they hit in about an hour. Not much difference from 2 tabs, I again postponed going to the gym to enjoy the mood and again went through the exercises slowly. It was a deadlift day and it became immediately obvious that all necessary muscle fibers are firing. Two weeks ago that was not the case. It is quite unpleasant going through the warmups feeling ready to go and then on the first working set having the traps collapse and shoulders sink. Damn! I went home in the same calm and content mood. Curiously, no random erections that day but desire was up.

    4 tabs: The following Saturday, yesterday, I took 4 at once when I got up. They hit just like 3 did and produced nearly the same long-lasting effects. No urge to go to the gym or fly through the sets. But I did a PR of 275x20 on squats and felt even more clear-minded after that. One major difference between 3 and 4 is that 4 killed my appetite for the whole day and I did not ingest any protein from whole foods. Whatever...No sexual effects this time, perhaps less is more there.

    Seeing all that, I see no reason trying 5 unless I intend to stay late and be more active than usual. I'll stick to 3 tabs or 2 with little caffeine for a quicker hit.

    To summarize my experience, I'd iterate that I enter a profoundly clear and calm non-aggressive * and non-urgent state, whether it is 2,3 or 4 tabs, and have relaxing but heavy-load workouts and come back home in even better mood. No crash or jitters. Then there is the goosebumps and erections

    *well, except behind the wheel, 3x the speed the limit, pedal still to the floor

    A decade later, I am still buying Get Diesel products. Thanks for the awesome formulas, Chuck!
    Thanks for the feedback man. I appreciate it. I got a new ready4war powder coming out in a few days. When you see it posted PM me and Ill send you one to try.

  7. Sound good

    Cheers!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Before I start, I'd iterate that the Ready4War tabs I am writing about below are the same as EF5 that is in the title of this thread.

    Now that I have started, I'd like to point out that I have recently become a lot more tolerant to stimulants. Before I'd take 150mg caffeine max in the morning on weekends before the gym so I can actually go to bed on time and not grind teeth all day. I took mostly Myokem Nitramine and ANS Ritual that have other stimulants too, nonetheless a serving has 150mg caffeine or so. Now I can take 300mg early and feel fine and take a nap in the afternoon.

    2 tabs: I woke up Sunday morning and decided to take 1. Went to ShopRite, came back and not feeling anything took another 1 exactly 1 hour later. It hit in half an hour. My mind quieted down and I started getting goosebumps listening to black/death metal. And then there were the erections, one every few minutes with nothing on my mind or in my sight to induce them. I went to the gym a bit later, with my mood calmer yet elevated, not stimulated, not aggressive. Sunday is an easy day compared to Saturday and I went through the exercises slowly, enjoying the silence and clarity within. On the way out of the gym, I got an erection. On the way out of the store 15 min later I saw an average-looking woman with huge boobs and got an instant hard-on. I got at least 50 erections that day. I didn't get a chance to release so that's that.

    1 tab: Two days later I took one tab before going to work. Nothing happened. I am aware I am not absorbing everything very well which makes fine-tuning the dosing easier without cutting the tabs.

    3 tabs: The following Saturday I took 3 at once. This time they hit in about an hour. Not much difference from 2 tabs, I again postponed going to the gym to enjoy the mood and again went through the exercises slowly. It was a deadlift day and it became immediately obvious that all necessary muscle fibers are firing. Two weeks ago that was not the case. It is quite unpleasant going through the warmups feeling ready to go and then on the first working set having the traps collapse and shoulders sink. Damn! I went home in the same calm and content mood. Curiously, no random erections that day but desire was up.

    4 tabs: The following Saturday, yesterday, I took 4 at once when I got up. They hit just like 3 did and produced nearly the same long-lasting effects. No urge to go to the gym or fly through the sets. But I did a PR of 275x20 on squats and felt even more clear-minded after that. One major difference between 3 and 4 is that 4 killed my appetite for the whole day and I did not ingest any protein from whole foods. Whatever...No sexual effects this time, perhaps less is more there.

    Seeing all that, I see no reason trying 5 unless I intend to stay late and be more active than usual. I'll stick to 3 tabs or 2 with little caffeine for a quicker hit.

    To summarize my experience, I'd iterate that I enter a profoundly clear and calm non-aggressive * and non-urgent state, whether it is 2,3 or 4 tabs, and have relaxing but heavy-load workouts and come back home in even better mood. No crash or jitters. Then there is the goosebumps and erections

    *well, except behind the wheel, 3x the speed the limit, pedal still to the floor

    A decade later, I am still buying Get Diesel products. Thanks for the awesome formulas, Chuck!
    you are not kidding...you have developed a high tolerance to stims!!! i have never gone more than 3 at once.

  9. I'm still at (1) wimp !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  10. About to have a huge sale on EF5 at Amazon and FeFiFo.com this is the exact same product as Ready4War. Hits very hard. Just labeled as two dif. products. Use it to supercharge your half ass preworkout, or to put a product like JP8x Hardcore into over drive. Also it is a very good libido booster and amplifies test boosters like Diesel Test hardcore. Will be only $24.95 per bottle. 100 Tabs. 3 tabs is too much for must humans alone, let along with another preworkout. Also a good tab preworkout so you are not mixing powders or if your worried about the taste of everything. Might be on the go with no time to mix powders anyway. Called EF5 for a reason. Will have you tearing thru the gym like an EF-5 thru Texas.

    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KLEMPVC

  11. I took (2) this morning Pre Fasted Cardio...........Works Great !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

    Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I took (2) this morning Pre Fasted Cardio...........Works Great !!
    I usually dont use them alone anymore but like to throw 1 am and mid-day so by time I take jp8x at 3pm its on.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in