DIESEL TEST Procycle V2 now avail!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Since its intro in 2009, DTP has remained the same hard hitting, test boosting formula. Today I bring to you DTP V2, the 2nd version of DIESEL TEST Procycle. It's not "new and improved" which is BS for "cheaper and less effective in today's supplement industry...its "more potent." Same sick formula, just with more potent key extracts.​

a7a348_dd9dc7f3335b4e1f9551bda85a408f80.gif

Sup facts and directions:
DTP V2 Sup facts and directions

Quick facts:

How do you take it? See directions
How much does it cost? About $50 online, without any retailer coupons
Where can I get it? Google it, or GET DIESEL NUTRITION
Can I order this to Europe? No (not legal outside US)
Does it work? Yes, the original version was just named PM Test booster of the 2014/2015 year:
(I cant attach long image names so here is a link:)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are the main differences in v2 from v1?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which extracts have been upgraded?

How does this affect dosing?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Which extracts have been upgraded?

How does this affect dosing?
Well I cant really hit on all them, I know people want formulas right on the label, and this and that, but that is why GET DIESEL is the
only company that does GET DIESEL. I would say its like how 200watt amp and a 800 watt amp difers, a 800 watt amp has 4x the power, but its
not 4x louder. It will however give you a very deep dampening factor you cant get with 200 watts at any volume.

So long story short (haha) I use a different extract now of Rhodiola, Long Jack and some others, the end result is this product is very effective to where
you have to dial down the dosage. I took 6 monday 2/2/2, 4 yest 2/2 (skipped the last 2 preworkout because the pumps were too strong) and today only
took 1 AM bc the libido was too much....and Ive been on a version of DIESEL TEST for 3 years straight no breaks.

I'd say this DTP is very effective at 4 a day, but I don't know people's body....I will say nothing legally sold can fck with it. Which is good bc the regular DTP
sells well and people love it. Just wait and see the feedback if you don't pick up a bottle. Not trying to be a hype machine.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting analogy there.... lol

Feedback? Don't need it. I love DTH and would run it year round if I could. I've run DTP once but preferred DTH.

I'll def be giving this baby a shot. I see its available already...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Interesting analogy there.... lol

Feedback? Don't need it. I love DTH and would run it year round if I could. I've run DTP once but preferred DTH.

I'll def be giving this baby a shot. Your web page isn't loading on my phone.... is it available yet?
yep avail since monday, also give it a min to come up on your phone

or go here, http://www.getdiesel.com/#!order-now/c8e5 its my list or retailers.

I have always preferred DTH also, DTP was just too much for me and I didn't really need DHEA, but put it this way....when
this hits....its gonna hit....as in on the boards and in the streets.

j4ever41

Awards
Chuck does this have any stims in it that i should not mix with caffeine? im not taking any pre-workout drinks but i do pop a 200mg caffeine tab sometimes. thanks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck does this have any stims in it that i should not mix with caffeine? im not taking any pre-workout drinks but i do pop a 200mg caffeine tab sometimes. thanks.
Well dtp gives people a lot of energy and boost stim products. You prob will not need that 200mg tab if on this at 2 tabs or more a day. I can take caffeine 200mg 4x a day and it not do anything but while in dtp I'm extra sensitive to any stim and dnt take caffeine in the AM. I was taking tons of diesel fuel (product I make) for mental focus/thermo like 6 caps a day Bc I work from 7am till about 9pm.... On 3 dtp day I can only use 1 or 2 diesel fuel

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
also each dtp tab has about 15mg of guranna actives mainly bc old formulas use to make ppl lethargic.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It does provide energy. I used 3 DTP v2 yesterday and there was a definite increase in energy. I am really going to like v2. I will say I am not going anywhere over 4 per day. It is quite noticeable the difference in v2 and v1

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
It does provide energy. I used 3 DTP v2 yesterday and there was a definite increase in energy. I am really going to like v2. I will say I am not going anywhere over 4 per day. It is quite noticeable the difference in v2 and v1
Had you been on DTP V1, I cant rem. Also, did you go 1/1/1 or 2/1

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2/1. I had finished v1 a bit ago

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
U
Yes it does contain stims. It contains Yohimbe which is a major stimulant. I myself am extremely sensitive to it as are many others. Gives me racing heart beat, heart palpitations, cold sweats, and nausea which is why I never purchase products containing it. People who tolerate it well tend to get great energy, fat loss, and sex drive.

This is most likely what is contributing to libido, thermogenic effect, energy aspect of the product

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
U

Yes it does contain stims. It contains Yohimbe which is a major stimulant. I myself am extremely sensitive to it as are many others. Gives me racing heart beat, heart palpitations, cold sweats, and nausea which is why I never purchase products containing it. People who tolerate it well tend to get great energy, fat loss, and sex drive.

This is most likely what is contributing to libido, thermogenic effect, energy aspect of the product
Who are you and what do you know about this product? Yohimbe does have stimulant properties, some people can't toloreated it, those are the people
like yourself who shouldn't use Rowfolia, yohimbine, alpha-yohimbine, etc. Also btw, Rowfolia products don't give people libido gains, so thanks for your input.

If anyone is super sensitive to yohimbe, they should use products without it. DIESEL TEST Hardcore doesn't contain yohimbe. Works pretty much like DIESEL TEST Prodycle and gives people tons of energy and libido.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Who are you and what do you know about this product? Yohimbe does have
stimulant properties, some people can't toloreated it, those are the people
like yourself who shouldn't use Rowfolia, yohimbine, alpha-yohimbine, etc. Also btw, Rowfolia products don't give people libido gains, so thanks for your input.

If anyone is super sensitive to yohimbe, they should use products without it. DIESEL TEST Hardcore doesn't contain yohimbe. Works pretty much like DIESEL TEST Prodycle and gives people tons of energy and libido.
I am somebody helping to another lifter in regards to a question about your product. I can't tell if you are being defensive or not but if so there is no need to be. He asked if there was a stimulant in this formula and indeed Yohimbe can be a serious stimulant for some such as myself. I also simply stated that some respond great to yohimbe and others respond horribly. Also, yohimbe does indeed have libido enhancing properties. This was pretty well known I thought especially since it is contained in tons of sexual health supplements.

What I know about your products is simply what I know from reading through the ingredients and having experience with a lot of them. From the reports of libido boost, thermogenic effect, and fat loss, I was stating that yohimbe would be one of the ingredients contributing to this and probably a key one. I never accused the other ingredients of not working or not helping in that regard.

I was simply a potential customer who has been reviewing your products for possible inclusion in a soon to come pct. I was actually a fan of yours because you have been around so long and your products seemed interesting and not the usual clone ingredients every other company uses. However, some of the responses to questions in this thread such as failing to respond to the persons initial question that there was indeed a stimulant in the product worried me a bit to be completely honest. Best of luck though. If I use dth in a pct I will post results

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, thats cool, I might have jumped the gun on you because often people say what is doing what in products and its not from using them, or knowing about the formulation, its from a glance at the supplement facts panel and I use to deal with this all the time. Yohimbe at certain doses isn't tolerated will and yes some people cant even have 1mg a day. I told him it has an energy producing effect and contains gurana with 15mg of caffeine per tab, that is being honest. If there is like .5mg of yohimbine per tablet, that is not as important for me to mention (as it is important for me to let him know Guarana is a source of caffeine) because you either can or can't have yohimbe. I see what you mean, but I assumed he was looking at the label and knows what yohimbe is.

I use to make this product Coq DIESEL which is for libido and erections, it had a ton of yohimbe, no one got energy from it (is what I was going off of).

I am somebody helping to another lifter in regards to a question about your product. I can't tell if you are being defensive or not but if so there is no need to be. He asked if there was a stimulant in this formula and indeed Yohimbe can be a serious stimulant for some such as myself. I also simply stated that some respond great to yohimbe and others respond horribly. Also, yohimbe does indeed have libido enhancing properties. This was pretty well known I thought especially since it is contained in tons of sexual health supplements.

What I know about your products is simply what I know from reading through the ingredients and having experience with a lot of them. From the reports of libido boost, thermogenic effect, and fat loss, I was stating that yohimbe would be one of the ingredients contributing to this and probably a key one. I never accused the other ingredients of not working or not helping in that regard.

I was simply a potential customer who has been reviewing your products for possible inclusion in a soon to come pct. I was actually a fan of yours because you have been around so long and your products seemed interesting and not the usual clone ingredients every other company uses. However, some of the responses to questions in this thread such as failing to respond to the persons initial question that there was indeed a stimulant in the product worried me a bit to be completely honest. Best of luck though. If I use dth in a pct I will post results

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, thats cool, I might have jumped the gun on you because often people say what is doing what in products and its not from using them, or knowing about the formulation, its from a glance at the supplement facts panel and I use to deal with this all the time. Yohimbe at certain doses isn't tolerated will and yes some people cant even have 1mg a day. I told him it has an energy producing effect and contains gurana with 15mg of caffeine per tab, that is being honest. If there is like .5mg of yohimbine per tablet, that is not as important for me to mention (as it is important for me to let him know Guarana is a source of caffeine) because you either can or can't have yohimbe. I see what you mean, but I assumed he was looking at the label and knows what yohimbe is.

I use to make this product Coq DIESEL which is for libido and erections, it had a ton of yohimbe, no one got energy from it (is what I was going off of).
No worries and to be honest I completely missed the caffiene response when I posted the reply. I am one of those freakishly senstive people to yohimbe which sucks because a lot of good products have it. Any plans to release a jp8x with sulbutiamine or pregnalone?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean without sulbutamine or pregnenolone? There is regular JP8x that doesn't contain yohimbe pregnenolone or sulbutamine. There's been some logs up. Came out in Jan 2015. Look under products at getdiesel.com also DTH limited edition and the one coming out soon has no yohimbe and is very effective. It boost libido more than procycle. Procycle is just a tad stronger for enhancing workouts.

No worries and to be honest I completely missed the caffiene response when I posted the reply. I am one of those freakishly senstive people to yohimbe which sucks because a lot of good products have it. Any plans to release a jp8x with sulbutiamine or pregnalone?

j4ever41

Awards
thanks chuck and cat! I was at work at the time so had not looked thru the ingredients, I probably go with 5 days on and start with 2 tabs the first few days then 3 and see where it goes, thanks again fellows.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Man it works great , lots of sexual stamina!!