T-Bomb and DTP for PCT?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I planned on using DTP during my PCT from my latest cycle of Havoc. I have one week left on Havoc and this is where i usually start taking my PCT test booster. I would love to stack it with DTH but i dont have any right now. I do have some T-Bomb however and i was wondering how that might stack with DTP? I assume they would work well together. i would probably take TB the same way i would take DTH. I would take DTP M-F(workout days) and TB non stop. Any opinions on this? I also have the option to start taking 11oxo for the next few weeks and then starting PCT.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
DTP IS A GREAT OPTION but depend how high did you ran HAVOC!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
havoc was ran for 4 weeks

10mg first 2 days then 20mg rest of the first week,second week 30mg, third and forth week at 40mg.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:sombrero:To be honest with you bro ,you also gonna need a SARM like clomid,you can buy this on research chemicals sites ,look around and look at the pct for havoc here in the forums,just my 2 cents!!

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i have all that covered. my question was about the test booster for PCT. Thats the one thing i like to switch up every cycle to see how i respond. Lean Xtreme, PCS, Cycle Support, Reversitol and "research chemicals" have been staples for my PCT.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
i have all that covered. my question was about the test booster for PCT. Thats the one thing i like to switch up every cycle to see how i respond. Lean Xtreme, PCS, Cycle Support, Reversitol and "research chemicals" have been staples for my PCT.
Can't go wrong with DTP!!!:bigok: