Diesel product Tonga Ali = LJ100 ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does the tonga Ali extract use in the Diesel products is the LJ100 ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Does the tonga Ali extract use in the Diesel products is the LJ100 ?
It changes over batches and formulations of the products. We have used LJ100 in products also a mix if different extracts of Long Jack. Same with Tribulus.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It changes over batches and formulations of the products. We have used LJ100 in products also a mix if different extracts of Long Jack. Same with Tribulus.
Thank you ! So what are your view on the LJ100 extrac ? Is it superior to other extract like 50:1 and 20:1 ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thank you ! So what are your view on the LJ100 extrac ? Is it superior to other extract like 50:1 and 20:1 ?
Its a premium Long Jack extract mainly because its a water extract and you know what you are getting. Because its not extracted in the US a lot of long Jack in supplements is "whatever" longjack. As in "whatever" they tell us it is. Its really expensive, but Ive tested out many different extracts of Long Jack, they all test for different actives and work a little different. Some make you really horny, some make you aggressive, but they all seem to work better at a lower (versus) high dose and they all seem to need to be cycled. They all give me a lot of energy, but LJ100 for instance doesn't increase my sex drive, but does increase my aggression. When it comes to bulk powder, if you need over 250mg a day of an extract (Long Jack) it should be pretty cheap because its probably not that concentrated. LJ100 works at 50mg a day. Also it doesn't work for everyone (long Jack) and for some people it doesn't kick in for at least 2 weeks.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its a premium Long Jack extract mainly because its a water extract and you know what you are getting. Because its not extracted in the US a lot of long Jack in supplements is "whatever" longjack. As in "whatever" they tell us it is. Its really expensive, but Ive tested out many different extracts of Long Jack, they all test for different actives and work a little different. Some make you really horny, some make you aggressive, but they all seem to work better at a lower (versus) high dose and they all seem to need to be cycled. They all give me a lot of energy, but LJ100 for instance doesn't increase my sex drive, but does increase my aggression. When it comes to bulk powder, if you need over 250mg a day of an extract (Long Jack) it should be pretty cheap because its probably not that concentrated. LJ100 works at 50mg a day. Also it doesn't work for everyone (long Jack) and for some people it doesn't kick in for at least 2 weeks.
Really informative, thank you for your time !