DTP question

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Quick question guys! Think it's probably a no but getting ready to run primordials androhard for 6 weeks! Could DTP be incorporated into my PCT? Wasn't sure with the dhea in it! If not can I run it on cycle? Suggestions? Thanks for the help

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Might use it in conjuction with a light AI, and it should be great. No reason to worry about the DHEA in it.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! So do you think DTP + form would be enough for PCT? Do I need the TRS along with those? Thanks for the help

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol? Yeah that would be a sweet stack.

I haven't taken androhard yet, so i don't know how much 6 week would shut a guy down, but i would be confident in DTP+formadrol. Heck, some users might say just one or the other.

TRS is an outstanding stack alone, nothing needs to be added (for test) when you take it.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Wow I was just reading the write up of it & saw it said a must for pct! Haha sorry guys! So do yall think my best bet is to go ahead & start it in pct? Might would rather sub this for the sustain alpha in the TRS seems like it would be alot stronger in my opinion!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow I was just reading the write up of it & saw it said a must for pct! Haha sorry guys! So do yall think my best bet is to go ahead & start it in pct? Might would rather sub this for the sustain alpha in the TRS seems like it would be alot stronger in my opinion!
DTP works really well in PCT, as does Hardcore. I tell people just start the DTP/DTH the last 7 days of the cycle.

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Thanks so much chuck! So I would probably recover the fastest by stacking dth/dtp & using the dth on the off days of dtp right? What should dosing look like? Thanks again

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Might look into the Three Kings stack if you really are a big Get Diesel fan

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Also, sorry to keep buggin guys! Would I need anything else during pct other than dtp/dthc? What about adding tcf-1 or am I good to go?

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think all that is necessary for a PCT from Androhard. I think the TRS itself should suffice and throw in the DTH/DTP if you want is only going to help. However, I wouldn't swap out the Sustain for the DTP. I would use both.

As for TCF-1, I would save that for a little later. I'm not saying that it wouldn't work, just saying that w/ the TRS and Diesel Test it might be a little overkill.

mdotmdot

Awards
I agree... Use the TCF-1 as a bridge between cycles after PCT is over. DTHC and DTP are great products, that give me EPI like strength and vascularity at a certain dose range...every body is different ;-). However the aggression was a bit much lol..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low dose dhea in PCT can deal with cortisol issues. Best when taken early in the day when used in that fashion. You can never really "overdo" PCT with adding test boosters and such. The DTH-DTP started 7 days before end of cycle, and through PCT is proven very effective. Will without doubt bring your "swing" back in full force. You don't need silly conversion claimed additions...