Hey Chuck...

Monsterbench

Awards
First let me say all you products are simply the best! I placed an order from your website on june 11th but haven't received it yet. I e-mailed you twice and called you three times but your voice mail was full and could not get through. If their is a problem with my order can you let me know please. I normally would not go through this medium but I am going through withdrawl pains even as I write this without your supplements! LOL! I just didn't know how else to get through. Once again thank you for your outstanding products!!!

Alex Estrada.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
First let me say all you products are simply the best! I placed an order from your website on june 11th but haven't received it yet. I e-mailed you twice and called you three times but your voice mail was full and could not get through. If their is a problem with my order can you let me know please. I normally would not go through this medium but I am going through withdrawl pains even as I write this without your supplements! LOL! I just didn't know how else to get through. Once again thank you for your outstanding products!!!

Alex Estrada.
I'll hit him up on facebook for you, and try to see if he can pin point things 4 you bro.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok bro, I let him know, and I'll talk to him tomorrow probably, so don't worry.

Monsterbench

Awards
Outstanding Trip! I just got a shipment confirmation from chuck through FedEx that the products have shipped. Once again Trip, thank you very much for your help. GetDiesel Products truly are the best in the industry!!! Powerlifters like myself and other strength athletes don't say this easily or very often. Competitors like myself in the sport don't @^#$ around when it comes to this.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dislocated my knee last week coaching wrestling so some orders and stuff were behind. Ive always tried to please power lifters/strength athletes 1st because if something works, they are going to use it year round, not just Jan-May, and they see right thru' glow in the dark labels and other BS. Sht when I was powerlifting, and I heard something worked I didnt care if it came in a Tupperware container. hahaha.

Monsterbench

Awards
Sorry to hear about your knee Chuck. To bad you don't live hear in San Diego,CA, I'm a doctor of Chiropractic and Sports Medicine(also Orthomolecular Medicine). Would of helped you out quickly for sure. I told you in another thread that I would hit you up on your stash if I ran out! LOL!!! Hey Chuck I also see that DPS has the old version of NosEther(PRO) on sale(Your best version to date in my opinion) but it says that the exp date is June 2010. Would it still be good after that date?

Monsterbench

Awards
Oh! and that "tupperware" comment is classic with us powerlifters! We all carry our chalk in their!! Ha HA HA...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your knee Chuck. To bad you don't live hear in San Diego,CA, I'm a doctor of Chiropractic and Sports Medicine(also Orthomolecular Medicine). Would of helped you out quickly for sure. I told you in another thread that I would hit you up on your stash if I ran out! LOL!!! Hey Chuck I also see that DPS has the old version of NosEther(PRO) on sale(Your best version to date in my opinion) but it says that the exp date is June 2010. Would it still be good after that date?
Yeah well the prob was it stayed dislocated for like 2h cuz the freakin hospital wouldnt put it back in place until someone went all the way to my car to get my wallet with my insurance info! MRI said bruised cartilage and a lot of inflammation that wont go away for like a month but 12 weeks till I can squat again!! Yeah I forgot to take the product off from sale and I found a box of 12 in my stash, but I have enough to last me about 6 months. Then hopefully the pro will be back out.

The product is good past the exp. date, im still using NOS ETHER from 2007. I didnt know DPS has some, they must have found a few bottles.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah i saw that, and its like $26 thats cheap considering they pay way more than that for the product. Any NOS ETHER that was 1070g is something u wanna stock up on. The trop. lemonade was I think the 2nd and 3rd batch of the 1070g containers. Really good version.

Monsterbench

Awards
The BEST version!!! Why did you change it Chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The BEST version!!! Why did you change it Chuck?
well didnt really change it, just removed the carbs and made it similar to a previous version. People were bitching about taste and yada yada. Also I think they jacked up my price to make the 1070g and it cost a ton to ship it to Europe and no one over there wanted to pick up any of the cost of shipping. I mean like $7-$9 to ship one container, even if I was shipping 300-400 at a time on a pallet.

Monsterbench

Awards
WOW! That much?! I do miss the b-vitamins and beta-alanine and resveratol though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Both the 1070, and the newer Nos Ether deliver their main purpose rather well IMO. With or without the carbs, it's main purpose is to shuttle essential "power enhancing" nutrients to muscle cells. Also improving nutrient transport via "vasodilation" allowing greater flow of nutrients to their needed locations. (and a azz sick pump!) -WoRd.