help with JP8

iceplaya18

yo i just got some JP8 but im still having some issues with gettin it down because it knocks my stomach around a bit after i just chug it down and i have to wait like 40minutes just to stop feelin all sick but once its down the workouts are intense . im just trynna find another way to get it down . should i just sip it for awhile or mix it with juice or straight scoop to the mouth ???? help please ! . THANKS

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yo i just got some JP8 but im still having some issues with gettin it down because it knocks my stomach around a bit after i just chug it down and i have to wait like 40minutes just to stop feelin all sick but once its down the workouts are intense . im just trynna find another way to get it down . should i just sip it for awhile or mix it with juice or straight scoop to the mouth ???? help please ! . THANKS
when and what is your last meal prior to JP8.

iceplaya18

i take a shake with a cup of oatmeal and 40 g protein a hour before i take down the jp8

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
JP8 is awesome, but getting it down isn't so smooth I feel ya, I found mixing it with a good amount of cold 100% grape juice, n some cold water in a jug and sipping it slow n gradual to be of great help. I usually would avoid solid foods for like 1.5-2 hours personally when i took it but that all depends on various factors of course

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Still my favorite pre-workout supp of choice, nothing matches the focus factor it brings. I eat a meal about 2-3 hours before, then add some a bit of grape juice to a decent amount of water and almost a scoop of JP8. I drink 1/2 of it once I'm on the road to the gym, and the rest like 10 minutes later. All total, I start ti about 15-20 minutes before a workout.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I can barely ever choke this stuff down... I've thrown up after taking it twice. Fortunately, DTH ups the intensity of my workouts.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I can barely ever choke this stuff down... I've thrown up after taking it twice. Fortunately, DTH ups the intensity of my workouts.
lol..

i have yet to have a preworkout make me vomit.

now squats on the other hand, thats another story.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
usually thats because your not drinking it over a long period, well like 15min of time. also mix it with cold water and a little ice. Are u taking it on an empty stomach and how much are u talking at one time?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop. And your right, sipping it slowly with ice in it helps.

Monsterbench

Awards
Now if we can only get Chuck to make JP8 wihout the stims and keep the ingredients profile the same (minus stims) man! then we would be ROCKIN!!! You know me Chuck, I will always ask for this!(Price be dammed!!!). HA HA HA!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop. And your right, sipping it slowly with ice in it helps.
Yea i scoop seems to be the prefered user feedback dose taken with the ratio of effect/benefit- compared to any adverse reactions regarding possible G.I. upset, or whatever... etc. I always use 2 scoops but, to each his own when gauging desired effects experienced from any preworkout supplement/stim.