**NEW 200TABS DIESEL TEST HARDCORE**

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
sweat :fing02:

I have a 120 count DHT here, the ingredient rank in the formula have change, why ? I like the addition of ALC !

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Niiiice! :food:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
That's what's up Chuck, keep ya foot on these companies necks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Get that non descript Pink Magic the "F" outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just purchased the 2 bottle special, as a Father's Day gift to myself, perfect timing Chuck.
Thanks for that free bottle of Ether, never had the opportunity to try before, but guess that opportunity just presented itself.

USPLabs :bow28:

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
now are these going to be sold out and m.i.a. real quick like the 240 ct and 120 has been for a while? or are we good to go here

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That's what's up Chuck, keep ya foot on these companies necks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just purchased the 2 bottle special, as a Father's Day gift to myself, perfect timing Chuck.
Thanks for that free bottle of Ether, never had the opportunity to try before, but guess that opportunity just presented itself.

WTF are you talking about? And why are you hating on USPLabs? They make some good products.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great product, guys. You will like. :D

-John

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2 new additions?

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Schisandra

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good and just in time i just polished off my last DTHC. i do miss DT2010 though.:(

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
2 new additions?

Acetyl-L-Carnitine
Schisandra
Those have been in DTH in and out, but in DTP right now. Its not that big of a change results wise, just letting people know they can get DTH again.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DTH is tits!! Ive been using DTP for the passed 6 or so weeks with amazingly stellar results!!

I have yet to use a product from Chuck that didnt produce. The only thing im dissapointed with right now, No Get Diesel T's! I gotta sport em up here in SC! Probly no chance of these comin back eh Chuck?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
DTH is tits!! Ive been using DTP for the passed 6 or so weeks with amazingly stellar results!!

I have yet to use a product from Chuck that didnt produce. The only thing im dissapointed with right now, No Get Diesel T's! I gotta sport em up here in SC! Probly no chance of these comin back eh Chuck?
we still have shirts, NP just never re-ordered them. Go to getdiesel.com and click "order now" you will see shirts for sale from us and other retailers.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
love the formula chuck, had best strength gains and alpha-male attitude than on anything besides real Test, however I'm staying away for awhile as I'm trying to stay away from guarana and stims because i'm suffering some adrenal fatigue

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Chuck: Libido on this formula vs the last batch of 120's?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck: Libido on this formula vs the last batch of 120's?
I think its higher but cant be less. Its hard for me to exactly tell because Ive been low dosing the 120's for like 5 months how at only like 2/day and been on DTH off an on since like 2005.

I respond to the dif formulas all differently (libido wise). When the 240's were out, if I took over 3/day I lost libido, the 120's it just went up the more I took, DTP, same thing, but I get a bigger libido boost off DTP than anything else Ive ever used.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I'll pick up some DTP when I get paid.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I hope these are more like the 120 tabs...for some reason I respond a lot better with the 120 versus the 240...especially libido and mood. 240s make me aggressive...they seem stronger and I'm having trouble finding my sweet spot.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I hope these are more like the 120 tabs...for some reason I respond a lot better with the 120 versus the 240...especially libido and mood. 240s make me aggressive...they seem stronger and I'm having trouble finding my sweet spot.
240's never really increased my libido like the 120's but yeah they made me more aggressive. everyone reacts dif. to each version. For a while I took (1) 120ct with 1/2 240ct 2x a day. I havent been going over 3/4 120ct day, I dislocated my knee soon as the 200's came out so havent been in the gym since Ive been on the 200's.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
240's never really increased my libido like the 120's but yeah they made me more aggressive. everyone reacts dif. to each version. For a while I took (1) 120ct with 1/2 240ct 2x a day. I havent been going over 3/4 120ct day, I dislocated my knee soon as the 200's came out so havent been in the gym since Ive been on the 200's.
what the hell happened?

how long you out?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lmao!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WTF are you talking about? And why are you hating on USPLabs? They make some good products.
The "hype/write-ups" and "claims" are just absurd. Listing ingredient name varients...

I did try one of their fat burners/stims, and it wasn't bad.

Whatever, The New DTH 200 ct. Formula/ DTP is "whats up" !!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
The "hype/write-ups" and "claims" are just absurd. Listing ingredient name varients...

To the tune of 4 bottles brah!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I bet being a "Dungon Master" certainly helps with these important life choices. Haha!
Makes it alot easier, thats for sure.

Now wheres the +4 plate mail armor at.......

lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes it alot easier, thats for sure.

Now wheres the +4 plate mail armor at.......

lol
Harry Potter pawned it for crack money. He ain't magic, he's just blazed on them rocks all the time. Haha.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Indeed, tRiP.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Indeed, tRiP.
:wtf1:how come you aint talking reckless and repping your company like you usually do now:scratchchin:? cause you know big Trip hit the nail on it's head & will spank that :spank::bow28:

how you gonna go against a army with a hand gun:numbered:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
:wtf1:how come you aint talking reckless and repping your company like you usually do now:scratchchin:? cause you know big Trip hit the nail on it's head & will spank that :spank::bow28:

Y'all crazy, and real always recognize real. I don't want a lot of back and forth about what other companies are doing in the GET DIESEL section, some people are out to just sell a lot of product by any means necessary, I just try to give y'all results from $ spent. Consumers buy based on goals. Some people's goals are to use a bunch of new sht over and over because some of your best gains can be made on Placebo mind tricks.

Anyway let whatever company do what they they.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Y'all crazy, and real always recognize real. I don't want a lot of back and forth about what other companies are doing in the GET DIESEL section, some people are out to just sell a lot of product by any means necessary, I just try to give y'all results from $ spent. Consumers buy based on goals. Some people's goals are to use a bunch of new sht over and over because some of your best gains can be made on Placebo mind tricks.

Anyway let whatever company do what they they.
nicely said Chuck, and i agree with the back and forth stuff, so i'mma fall back back and let this one ride out.

DIESEL TEST HARDCORE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
"Diesel Test Hardcore: It's boner time."

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
nicely said Chuck, and i agree with the back and forth stuff, so i'mma fall back back and let this one ride out.

DIESEL TEST HARDCORE ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wise choice.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must have several screws loose upstairs! I actually do not waste my time on jokes like you.

gothaur77

Awards
Stomach distress ?

Similar to 240ct but without stomach distress people got with 240ct.

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN'

[/CENTER]

I was wondering; What did you change in the new version to fix the upset stomach problem ? For me, the red coated version was perfect but I couldn`t tolerate the 240ct.

Is there a coating on the new version ?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering; What did you change in the new version to fix the upset stomach problem ? For me, the red coated version was perfect but I couldn`t tolerate the 240ct.

Is there a coating on the new version ?
The red coated ones gave people upset stomach. These are similar to the 120ct brown tabs. Yeah the 240ct were not coated so gave many upset stomach. These are coated.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
The red coated ones gave people upset stomach. These are similar to the 120ct brown tabs. Yeah the 240ct were not coated so gave many upset stomach. These are coated.

Will the new 200ct dissolve slowly? Just trying to think how long to wait between dosage and then train.
Usually I just give it 30min-1hour as I eat some oatmeal, then take my supps.

As a side note, I have all 3 "version" red tabs, brown tabs (DTP), and the non coated ones.. Only side effect is nausea if I take 4 of the 240ct and Im not hydrated properly, problem gone when I drink lots of water in the 30min-1hour window.
Overall very solid product Chuck!
MK9

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Veins have been poppin' out of my arms on this new formula.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will the new 200ct dissolve slowly? Just trying to think how long to wait between dosage and then train.
Usually I just give it 30min-1hour as I eat some oatmeal, then take my supps.

As a side note, I have all 3 "version" red tabs, brown tabs (DTP), and the non coated ones.. Only side effect is nausea if I take 4 of the 240ct and Im not hydrated properly, problem gone when I drink lots of water in the 30min-1hour window.
Overall very solid product Chuck!
MK9
If your going to take DTH pre-workout (same with DTP), take it about an hour pre-workout. You eat the oatmeal then wait 1h, then take the supps?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I take my supps first which is roughly 10 minutes prior to making my oatmeal, then after I eat my oatmeal I have a 30 minutes till I workout\train, so roughly its about 40 minutes pre-workout I take my supps+oats.
Thats Ok to do right? Im thinking that the oatmeal will not interfere with the absorption of my supps, and thought it might be better since the food\supplements are getting digested and am getting a good pre-workout meal that is light.