Got my DTP in today (first time user)

broons

Awards
  • Established
So got my DTP in the mail today. This is my first time trying any diesel products but from what I've read I had to give it a shot. I work nights so after sleeping all day I woke up and popped two tabs. I can honestly say this is the only supp I've ever taken where I felt an almost immediate effect. Bout an hour after dosing I kinda had the shakes a little bit and was just overall ready to do SOMEthing. Like overwhelmed with the need to perform some action. I think I am gonna stick with two tabs a day for a few days and then bump it up to three per day. But so far, just wanted to share that I'm already impressed and can't wait till it really starts kicking on.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
So got my DTP in the mail today. This is my first time trying any diesel products but from what I've read I had to give it a shot. I work nights so after sleeping all day I woke up and popped two tabs. I can honestly say this is the only supp I've ever taken where I felt an almost immediate effect. Bout an hour after dosing I kinda had the shakes a little bit and was just overall ready to do SOMEthing. Like overwhelmed with the need to perform some action. I think I am gonna stick with two tabs a day for a few days and then bump it up to three per day. But so far, just wanted to share that I'm already impressed and can't wait till it really starts kicking on.
Nice man. DTP was also my first Diesel experience, and I had a very similar reaction- felt it go to work right upon the first dose. Good luck with your run! I also work nights (I feel ya), DTP def will get your system in gear when you're tired or lacking motivation, look forward to some aggressive workouts...

broons

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya its a definite all around energy boost. As far as libido and that alpha feeling we all love, that hasn't really kicked in much yet but I'm only going into day 4 now and Im doing 3 on 1 off 2 on 1 off dosing. Gonna up to 4 tabs/day on my next dose

broons

Awards
  • Established
Just a short little update. Have had 2 weeks on dtp now and so far I am liking it pretty well. Energy is up quite a bit especially at work. Where once I was almost falling asleep by lunch now I am wide awake and zooming around. Aggression is also increasing which is good for the gym but not so good for the people that piss me off lol. And I think my girlfriend may be walking bowlegged by the time this bottle is gone.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Oh ya, the only bad thing I can say about dtp so far is I am starting to notice an increase in acne.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just a short little update. Have had 2 weeks on dtp now and so far I am liking it pretty well. Energy is up quite a bit especially at work. Where once I was almost falling asleep by lunch now I am wide awake and zooming around. Aggression is also increasing which is good for the gym but not so good for the people that piss me off lol. And I think my girlfriend may be walking bowlegged by the time this bottle is gone.
hahah how are u using it (dosing)?

broons

Awards
  • Established
hahah how are u using it (dosing)?
4 per day. 2 when I get up and 2 about halfway through my shift at work (I work nights) 3 on 1 of then 2 on 1 off. I would dose it closer to my workout but with my screwy schedule I don't want it keeping me awake when I need to be sleeping.
My girlfriend asked how much I had left the other day. She jokingly offered to pick me up another bottle lol.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
So I just got some DTP yesterday and tried it out today. I've been on DTHC for ages it seems like without trying DTP.

I dosed the DTP at 2/1/1 and felt shaky, jittery, and uncomfortable all day... I guess I'm super sensitive to the yohimbe. I had an erection about half the day, though.

Will the sides I'm having wear off after a take the DTP for a few days?

broons

Awards
  • Established
That did happen to me a couple times. Maybe go to 3 tabs or even 2 for a week and see if that helps. It seemed to help my body acclimate to it easier, now sometimes I take 3, sometimes 4 depending on how I feel that day. I've never taken more than 4 in a day.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Since I can stack it with DTH, I'll just replace 2 tabs of DTH (200 tab bottle) with DTP for a week and see if that doesn't get me acclimated.

wmarke1977

Awards
Chuck Any chance there has been some re-formulation done on Diesel Test Pro Cycle? Im on my second bottle, and took a good 8 weeks off from first bottle. I felt great in my workouts on the first bottle, and only needed 2 tabs pre and I was good for hours. On the new bottle I feel almost nothing. The pump is gone, and that awesome feeling from the yohimbine is gone. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck Any chance there has been some re-formulation done on Diesel Test Pro Cycle? Im on my second bottle, and took a good 8 weeks off from first bottle. I felt great in my workouts on the first bottle, and only needed 2 tabs pre and I was good for hours. On the new bottle I feel almost nothing. The pump is gone, and that awesome feeling from the yohimbine is gone. Any suggestions?
Thanks
I answered this at the other thread you posted this question on. When did you try it the 1st time? There has been no real formulation change since fall 2009, and thats when a lot of the ingredients were increased from the 1st batch that came out summer 2009. Did you use 2 bottles from the same lot? How long ago did you use it for the 1st time?

wmarke1977

Awards
I bought a bottle about six three months ago, and bought the second a couple of weeks ago. I love this product, on the first bottle I had the best results of my life, it was amazing. Second bottle I feel no pump or increased intensity in workout. its very strange.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a bottle about six three months ago, and bought the second a couple of weeks ago. I love this product, on the first bottle I had the best results of my life, it was amazing. Second bottle I feel no pump or increased intensity in workout. its very strange.
From what it seems from my stand-point, a bottle of DTP seems to last me quite a while. Chuck n I were talkin about that the other day, how we both been on the same bottle of DTP for like 3 months lol. If used in a pulse fashion it will def be around for a bit. I used the new and old they seem to be = to me.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
So these last couple days I've been taking 2 DTP and 6 200 count DTH per day, split between morning and afternoon. My libido has been out of f'ucking control ridiculous.

asphaltking99

Awards
Quick question, hopefully not too stupid! Would it be recommended that I run DTP as part of my PCT, not as my PCT, but alongside...or would that be overkill? Thanks!

asphaltking99

Awards
Quick question, hopefully not too stupid! Would it be recommended that I run DTP as part of my PCT, not as my PCT, but alongside...or would that be overkill? Thanks!
Sorry guys, I found my answer in another thread!

asphaltking99

Awards
Ok, so let me ask this...it's been a year since my last PH Cycle and I was wondering if I'd see some nice strength gains from taking DTP as a stand alone. I know you can't compare DTP with a PH, but I'm wondering if it would be a nice alternative if I chose not to go back on a PH. Thanks for any input!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so let me ask this...it's been a year since my last PH Cycle and I was wondering if I'd see some nice strength gains from taking DTP as a stand alone. I know you can't compare DTP with a PH, but I'm wondering if it would be a nice alternative if I chose not to go back on a PH. Thanks for any input!!!
Well DTP is a good product if you want the best test booster avail. Test boosters, herbal test boosters are not sup. to be compared to prohormones simply because prohormones dont increase your natural production of anything, they provide the body with hormones. I would say I as well as tons of others make good strength gains and have great workouts on DTP (esp with a DTP/creatine product) combo. So long story short, the only alternative for Prohormones are other prohormones, but thats not to say people only make gains on prohormones.

asphaltking99

Awards
Well DTP is a good product if you want the best test booster avail. Test boosters, herbal test boosters are not sup. to be compared to prohormones simply because prohormones dont increase your natural production of anything, they provide the body with hormones. I would say I as well as tons of others make good strength gains and have great workouts on DTP (esp with a DTP/creatine product) combo. So long story short, the only alternative for Prohormones are other prohormones, but thats not to say people only make gains on prohormones.
Thanks Chuck, your input is always more than welcome! What is your recommendation for a creatine product to go with DTP? Thanks for your time!