DTP into 1-T cycle?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of dtp and some divanex that i want to use and i am also planning a 1-t/havoc or 1-t/the one cycle in the near future (PCT is already sorted) and was wondering whether it would be wise taking the DTP and divanex (maybe with a formestane product) for the month before, taking a week off then going into the cycle. Seeing as DTP is non-hormonal this should be fine shouldn't it?

just an idea, any suggestions? anyone do this before?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
It would be a good idea to do it in reverse i.e. 1-t\havoc or 1-t\theone, and then into your pct incorporate your DTP\Divanex\Formestane goodies :)

You will get all you need t wise from your cycle (1t\havoc\or the one).

What is the length of your cycle, and what do you have planned as pct?
MK9

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
i have torem for pct and PP's recovery stack so i'm covered there. Torem dosed at 100/80/60, and if i need a 4th week which i hope i won't, then 40. First time using the stuff so don't know how quickly it'll get me back on track but i've heard it works pretty fast.

Was thinking of this DTP/divanex/formestane as a way of kick starting me into the cycle but now i'm wondering whether suppressing estrogen before a cycle is a good idea.

Cycle will be 6 weeks of 1-t with 4 weeks of the other compound (havoc or the one)starting in the 3rd week of 1-t. I also have a spare sustain alpha that i may run during the cycle as well so i'm hoping i have all bases covered.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Looks good on the pct part, torem is fast acting indeed, and with stacking multiple ph's the pct looks good. You will bounce back very very fast, so maybe drop the dosage after day 2 to 60 mg's on day 3.

No need to supress estrogen pre-cycle, monitor it post cycle. SInce you have torem, use that, and towards the end of that then work in some form at 100\75\50\25 + DTP this way the DIM in DTP will keep the bad estrogen metabolites at bay, and the AI from the form will prevent any rebounding which is why its good to taper down.

Keep some form on hand in case you get itchy\sensitive nipples a month or two down the road, or if you feel any aches, and just rub it on the trouble spots :)

Overall looks awesome man, seriously :)

Wait, dont forget some NAC for post cycle. I take 1.2 grams daily, and lots of water and just let the body rest and recoup :)
MK9

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Looks good on the pct part, torem is fast acting indeed, and with stacking multiple ph's the pct looks good. You will bounce back very very fast, so maybe drop the dosage after day 2 to 60 mg's on day 3.

No need to supress estrogen pre-cycle, monitor it post cycle. SInce you have torem, use that, and towards the end of that then work in some form at 100\75\50\25 + DTP this way the DIM in DTP will keep the bad estrogen metabolites at bay, and the AI from the form will prevent any rebounding which is why its good to taper down.

Keep some form on hand in case you get itchy\sensitive nipples a month or two down the road, or if you feel any aches, and just rub it on the trouble spots :)

Overall looks awesome man, seriously :)

Wait, dont forget some NAC for post cycle. I take 1.2 grams daily, and lots of water and just let the body rest and recoup :)
MK9
Thanks for the quick reply, major reps.

lots of good, specific advice, good to hear. you sound somewhat experienced in this field to say the least.

I may be dumb here but there are a few things i need to clarify:-

-you believe torem is that strong i taper from 100 to 60 after 2 days? then after that? 60 ed for a week then down to 40 for 2 weeks say?
-you say to run the form, DTP and divanex post - torem so to speak. So the PP TRT is fine with the form i'm presuming?

You probably answered these but i just want to be clear.

Already have the NAC as i read that milk thistle is counter-productive with the likes of the one but good advice, cheers MK

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
No worries bro, its all good :)

Im just speaking from my own experience which includes not being prepared etc..

Well, my only hindrance in suggesting to taper down the torem after day 2 is the fact that you are stacking a few compounds together which are going to be suppressive after 6 weeks.
However you are already have the trs stack which if used in conjunction will be amazing I believe, although I have never used it, and am figuring if it does what its suppose to do+torem you will be just fine, so tapering down to 60mg's ON day 3 should be good enough, and this is due to its effectiveness, and
Just keep an eye on the boys during this time.

You could run DTP\ Divanex during your pct, but it *might* be better to let the torem do its thing, and just include the dtp in your final week of pct+formestane for the next 4 weeks tapering down on the formestane.

It would look like this:

PCT:
TRS Stack for entire duration of pct which includes Torem.
Torem:
Day 1&2: 90mgs torem+trs
Day 3-14:60mgs torem+trs
Day15-21:40mgs torem \100mgs formestane 1X a day+trs+DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex
Day22-28:40mgs torem\75mgs formestane 1x a day++trs+DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex
Day 29-35: 50mgs formestane 1x a day+DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex
Day 36-42: 25mgs formestane 1x a day+DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex
Day 43-49: DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex
Day 50-57: DTP as recommended on bottle+divanex

Finish up on day 60 and go au'naturale and let the body rest for a good while :)

Yeah I heard some things about the milk thistle as well, but I also heard that it doesnt affect the absorption, what it does is prevent any damage, or minimize it at least.

I hope that helps :) I am not that experienced so this is what I am actually planning on doing minus the TRS cause I dont have the fund$ for it, but I have everything else and am approaching week 2 of torem, but it will be a 3week gig since my cycle was 3 weeks.

You're going deep at 6 weeks and now that I think about it maybe adjust the torem
100 day 1&2/90/60/40/40, I think I assumed you were doing it for 4 weeks, but I would do 4 weeks as I listed above just to be safe since its a 6 week cycle, BUT do keep an eye on the boys and see how they are doing, and work those test boosters all the way through, throw in your olive oil for test boosting, lots of compound movements which trigger a hormonal response for the better.
It sounds like a lot of fun to be honest!! I hope the info was helpful.
MK9