240's back in stock???

chlorella

Awards
When will the DTHC 240's be back?
I'm waiting for these because I get great results with 1 tablet 3x/d.
I can't get the same dose with the 120's that are in stock now.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
When will the DTHC 240's be back?
I'm waiting for these because I get great results with 1 tablet 3x/d.
I can't get the same dose with the 120's that are in stock now.
we dont make the 240's anymore because that was made at another manufacture, there will be a 200ct version similar to the 240's that will come out in a few weeks or so.

chlorella

Awards
Will you be making any product simmilar to the old DTHC? I noticed that the first few ingredients are different on the new 200 ct version you just released. The new 200ct version looks like a different product by reading the label.

I hope a few complaints about stomach issues don't ruin it for everyone that loves the old verson. I thought the 240's were great, I even enjoy the taste of them-SPICY:)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will you be making any product simmilar to the old DTHC? I noticed that the first few ingredients are different on the new 200 ct version you just released. The new 200ct version looks like a different product by reading the label.

I hope a few complaints about stomach issues don't ruin it for everyone that loves the old verson. I thought the 240's were great, I even enjoy the taste of them-SPICY:)
Most of the labels look the same, they dont look dif. because of the label. The exact 240's wont be made prob again or for a while, right now we make the 200ct.