A world without Diesel Test...

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Man I don't think I'd want to live in that world. It better stick around til i'm hella old n gray... n still puttin in work :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
it's like that; Dcell? i still got my two bottles of dthc and dtp in the cabinet for a summer
run, but i know for sure that i'mma be aggreeing with you on this one

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah, well i got DTP, Sunami, Ether Tabs, JP8 AND Nos Ether(old batch).

so nanny nanny boo boo.

I needz some DTH to go with my Diesel arsenal.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
it's like that; Dcell? i still got my two bottles of dthc and dtp in the cabinet for a summer
run, but i know for sure that i'mma be aggreeing with you on this one
Haha yeah its like that bro! glad to see you feel where I'm coming from ha. That's whats up man, I got 7 bottles of DTH in stock besides the one I'm on lol, gotta get a hold of some more DTP for another run or 2 of it through summer

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had to pick one, I'd def take DTP. The combo is straight bananas though..

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DTH and Ready 4 War stacked and I'm well, ready for war.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Yeah DTP def the bad boy of the 2...i'm out as of yesterday and need payday to get here so I can re-stock (along with some R4W). TripDog- should I run another bottle (along with DTH) before cycling off for a couple weeks? Or just finish the bottle of DTH I've started and cycle off? (So far looks like this- 1 bottle DTP down, bout half or lil more through 1 bottle DTH)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
DDDDaaaammmnnnnn!!!! Dcell 7 bottles my dude? that's what's up my G, I better cop a few more b4 you get them all then.LOL
Yo Trip, it's been a while my G, i noticed you went awol for a minute, thought you went on a Lady Gaga excursion! lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah DTP def the bad boy of the 2...i'm out as of yesterday and need payday to get here so I can re-stock (along with some R4W). TripDog- should I run another bottle (along with DTH) before cycling off for a couple weeks? Or just finish the bottle of DTH I've started and cycle off? (So far looks like this- 1 bottle DTP down, bout half or lil more through 1 bottle DTH)
LOL, I may be the wrong person to ask, having been on DTH for like 2 years straight. I surely wouldn't hurt you to do another round of the two stacked. I would run...

- DTH 5 days on, 2 off giving a day "on" between each day off..

- DTP 3 0r 4 days a week taking the same off days as the DTH.

That way you are running it safest as possible. There is always the more "wreckless" aproach as well lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DDDDaaaammmnnnnn!!!! Dcell 7 bottles my dude? that's what's up my G, I better cop a few more b4 you get them all then.LOL
Yo Trip, it's been a while my G, i noticed you went awol for a minute, thought you went on a Lady Gaga excursion! lol
HAHA, I was actually stalking her fulltime for the last month. Funny you somehow found out lol. Na man I just moved down to Tampa, and had a TON of sh*t to sort out. It's all good now tho.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear that mang, welcome back

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
LOL, I may be the wrong person to ask, having been on DTH for like 2 years straight. I surely wouldn't hurt you to do another round of the two stacked. I would run...

- DTH 5 days on, 2 off giving a day "on" between each day off..

- DTP 3 0r 4 days a week taking the same off days as the DTH.

That way you are running it safest as possible. There is always the more "wreckless" aproach as well lol.
Lol. Ok, cool, n thanks for the detailed advice. I certainly haven't felt its "kick" fade ( dude if anything it's still building ha- some days recently I've felt like punching **** for fun, or people for a purpose haha, nah jp- sorta :twak: ) So just to clarify.. I could take DTH monday thru friday and DTP say on M,W,F, n then take off Sat n Sun for both? (I typically workout M,W,F). That is actually how I've been running the 2 together so far. The on day between each off day part has me feeling confused a bit (?)

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
HAHA, I was actually stalking her fulltime for the last month. Funny you somehow found out lol. Na man I just moved down to Tampa, and had a TON of sh*t to sort out. It's all good now tho.
So Trip, I gave it some further thought, and I was being overly critical of your stalkee a while back- n yo she could perhaps be described as fly in a trashy way- or trashy in a fly way (??), idk, but if I had like 4 DTP n a shot or 2 to wash it down (along with the necessary 8-12 oz water) in me I'd happily hit that **** bro :head:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Lol, yeah I heard it was wise to stock it ahead of time so I went ahead n did so my guy! (plus was trying to get some of that free ETHER Level 1 while I was at it)

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I'm thinking about ordering some bulk powders from NP and making a custom booster to stack w/ DTH, like the bulk divanex n the longjack 100 together. Also some muira puama perhaps (interested in taking this solo before bed to see if grants me the supposed sleep benefits). Granted DTH/DTP has all these in one form or another but I figure this could add some concentrated doses and allow me to conserve my DT a bit by mixing them up, who knows. Trip I recall a while back when I first joined I was asking you about stacking the LJ100 n you said doing something like that can only add synergy, so i might try my hand at it but I only hope the bulks would make a decent supply of doses to make such a venture economical, otherwise I'd of course be better off to simply order more DTH/DTP lol

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about ordering some bulk powders from NP and making a custom booster to stack w/ DTH, like the bulk divanex n the longjack 100 together. Also some muira puama perhaps (interested in taking this solo before bed to see if grants me the supposed sleep benefits). Granted DTH/DTP has all these in one form or another but I figure this could add some concentrated doses and allow me to conserve my DT a bit by mixing them up, who knows. Trip I recall a while back when I first joined I was asking you about stacking the LJ100 n you said doing something like that can only add synergy, so i might try my hand at it but I only hope the bulks would make a decent supply of doses to make such a venture economical, otherwise I'd of course be better off to simply order more DTH/DTP lol
morning Dcell, that sounds like a nice one, might want to add to it some DAA
:thinking::006:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'd go with DTP also, but I cant take that stuff everyday, so by default my most consistant product Ive been on since Diesel Test came out is prob DTH, ive went on and off of NOS ETHER, and my lifts suffered but I dont take much time off from DIESEL TEST, it just gives you so much more than a test boost on paper.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Trib been awol cuz he moved to Florida, so been prob at the beach everyday. hahaha.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
With DTH or DTP I would run bulk Divanex at 500mg to 700mg a day, I wouldnt add Longjack just because Ive noticed when some DTH formulas had more Long Jack than others it would make people lose libido. Long Jack is something where you need a certain amount and if you go over, you lose libido. Muira Puama shouldnt help u sleep better, thats Mucuna Pruiens. Also some type of anti-aromatase 2 or 3x a week seems to work well with DTH.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
what's poppin Chuck, i see you're from the chi and i never been out there but there's mad Becky's out in Tampa, so i guess that explains everything for the most part regarding TD's disappearance (HA) especially if he's under the influence of the 3 kings stack

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Trip, I gave it some further thought, and I was being overly critical of your stalkee a while back- n yo she could perhaps be described as fly in a trashy way- or trashy in a fly way (??), idk, but if I had like 4 DTP n a shot or 2 to wash it down (along with the necessary 8-12 oz water) in me I'd happily hit that **** bro :head:
Hahaha, I have no clue why I even started that thread lol. She aint all that no doubt, it was just for some goofy guy bonding time lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trib been awol cuz he moved to Florida, so been prob at the beach everyday. hahaha.
Yea, I hit St.Petersburg, and Clearwater beaches so far. I think thats where i was lol. -word

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, I have no clue why I even started that thread lol. She aint all that no doubt, it was just for some goofy guy bonding time lol.
it was done all in fun that all, but i'll still let her top me off though, LOL:biglaugh::thinking::eek5:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was done all in fun that all, but i'll still let her top me off though, LOL:biglaugh::thinking::eek5:
Oh of course! She can be my J-rag for the day anytime. ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started some DTP, got two bottles of the bad boy, im more excited then a pig in ****!!!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Just started some DTP, got two bottles of the bad boy, im more excited then a pig in ****!!!
so i take it, we're all the the **** together then:hmmm::eek5::biglaugh:

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
With DTH or DTP I would run bulk Divanex at 500mg to 700mg a day, I wouldnt add Longjack just because Ive noticed when some DTH formulas had more Long Jack than others it would make people lose libido. Long Jack is something where you need a certain amount and if you go over, you lose libido. Muira Puama shouldnt help u sleep better, thats Mucuna Pruiens. Also some type of anti-aromatase 2 or 3x a week seems to work well with DTH.
K thx Chuck thats all very good to know. I wonder why people were writing reviews re: muira puama saying it was a sleep aid, weird, the bulk powder was so cheap so i figured wth- but thanks for clarifying. Might go for the Divanex/DTH stack and see how that goes, but ultimately I could just get more DTP...

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
For sure lol, hey i found it an intriguing enough topic. But yup, she could totally get the duck sick any day tho

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
K thx Chuck thats all very good to know. I wonder why people were writing reviews re: muira puama saying it was a sleep aid, weird, the bulk powder was so cheap so i figured wth- but thanks for clarifying. Might go for the Divanex/DTH stack and see how that goes, but ultimately I could just get more DTP...
I dont know but muira puama doesnt make you sleepy, they might have confused it with Mucuna.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I hit St.Petersburg, and Clearwater beaches so far. I think thats where i was lol. -word
Those are my beaches!! Love that area, my hometime!

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
That smell; that diesel test smell....Just bought 2 bottles and got back on DTH today. It has been 2 months dth free and 1 1/2 month stim free. Needless to say i am f 'in ready.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That smell; that diesel test smell....Just bought 2 bottles and got back on DTH today. It has been 2 months dth free and 1 1/2 month stim free. Needless to say i am f 'in ready.
haha thats funny. My daughter will open a bottle of DTH and smell it and say "ugggh thats nasty." haha, and shes 2.

bigjeff200

Awards
I'm from the clearwater area as well, small world.
Question time, why do a lot you guys say you don't take dtp everyday? So you take DTH and just add in some dtp....Im confused!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm from the clearwater area as well, small world.
Question time, why do a lot you guys say you don't take dtp everyday? So you take DTH and just add in some dtp....Im confused!
Well you only run DTP max 5x a week. but some people run DTH on non-workout days and DTP on workout days. For me, DTP is 2 strong to take 5x a week, but I train 4x a week and use the workout day directions on workout days and DTH 2x a day non-workout days. Some people dont want to take DHEA everyday, some dont need it everyday also. Say you 23 yrs old, I wouldnt see no need for a 23 yr old to use DTP 5x a week who not in PCT, but on workout days is fine.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread since im back on AM, reading this reminds me of all the GET DIESEL support over the years here at AM. DTP is still around, same formula as the first version in 2009 but a DTP V2 is being release in the next month or so. Also DTH, that OG DTH that made you nuts huge is out as DIESEL TEST Limited Edition. Once its gone there will be a DTH version based of the DTP V2 formula.

GET DIESEL will be a AM favorite again, wait an see. New versions of JP8x and JP8x Hardcore on the streets and NOS ETHER coming soon (give me till May 2015)!
#getdiesel