Crazy Strong Diesel Stack

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I have been off DTP/DTH for 14 days. I am getting ready to run a crazy strong diesel stack. I really enjoy running three kings stacks, so I am going to kinda morph my own three kings stack. It is gonna look something like this:
3 days on 1 day off 2 days on 1 off - DTP @ 6 a day
3 DTH on DTP "on" days - 6 DTH on DTP "off" days
Sunami @ 2 a day; 6 days a week
1 cap Formex 3 x a week
3 R4W + 2 scoops of NOS Ether Pro

I think this should pretty damn strong! Hopefully a little more constant levels too, sometimes I felt like when I was pulsing DTP that I was up and down.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that's that "Mighty-Thor" stack-
though you might just start smackin people in the face for no apparent reason

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
damn that looks like one hell of a stack!! DTHC is my all time favorite natty test booster (currently using it during an M-drol PCT and my strength and endurance are still climbing!) are you planning on logging this stack once you begin?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
possibly I am not really good at keeping up with a log but possibly

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I have been off DTP/DTH for 14 days. I am getting ready to run a crazy strong diesel stack. I really enjoy running three kings stacks, so I am going to kinda morph my own three kings stack. It is gonna look something like this:
1 cap Formex 3 x a week

I think this should pretty damn strong! Hopefully a little more constant levels too, sometimes I felt like when I was pulsing DTP that I was up and down.
thats the way to run it, only 2 sunami/day but more DTH on off DTP days. the pre-workout dose of R4W/NOS ETHER Level 1 and DTP gonna have you throwing weights at people.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha I can't wait lol! I start Saturday! I know it is gonna be intense. I havent ran this new formula of DTP yet, I have only ran last summer's formula.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Back on the Diesel! I am a fast responder within hours of taking my first dose I always feel it! It maybe be due to this is like my 12th 3kings stack or something like that I dunno but I definitely feel it kick in fast. Usually after about 7-10 days I am full force diesel, agression, strength, and gains. Yesterday I took 4 DTH and today i am going to take 6 DTH. Tommorrow starts the DTP and Sunami. As of right now I am just going to pulse 1 cap of Formex 3 x a week.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of Three Kings! But my first day throwing DTP in the mix. On my way to the gym I could feel that good ole diesel aggression as I drove through traffic this morning. I had a really good workout, I kinda forgot about the painful pumps you get using this stack lol. I did chest & back this morning, they felt like they were gonna burst lol. My dosing looks like this as of now for today:

pre-workout: 3 DTP; 3 R4W; 2 scoops NOS Ether; 1 DTH
Post -workout: 1 DTP
Noon: 2 DTP; 1 Sunami; 1 DTH
Evening; 1 Sunami; 1 DTH
Bedtime: 1 cap of formex

Mrjenkies

Awards
1 cap Formex 3 x a week

Nice bro, holy hell all I can say is that you're gonna be raging like a madman if you do this stack at those doses! I did the exact same stack about 6 months back minus the Formex, but was only dosing 3 DTP and 4 DTH a day with 2 Sunamis. It was definitely quite an experience and awesome throughout the entire 30 or so days, and I had almost uncontrollable aggression at times, and in the gym I was basically in a state of pure rage during the entire workout. If I got into a fight while I was on that stack I seriously think I woulda needed to be tazed in order to be put down!

Let us know how the dosage with your stack goes I'm sure you'll love it

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I have been having some crazy workouts. I always get strong as a bull on this stack, and feel like one too. It is a little much but I like it. I am thinking of maybe bumping my formex dosage just a hair, I am pulsing it just at 1 cap 3 x a week maybe bump to 2. I always am happy with my results with getdiesel products.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
This stack is working quite nicely. I am getting stronger, the aggression is leveling off a little bit, which is a good thing as well as libido is rising back up, first bit it took a strong dip. I think there such a huge jump in free test the body is like wtf! The workouts are wicked, as are the pumps. I have increased the formex to 2 caps 3 x a week. I am not sure if 1 cap a daily or pulsing it 2 caps 3x a week would be better for the formex.