DTH & DTP Stack

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just got my DTP and DTH in the mail today. Going to start the stack on monday. Not going to be doing an actual log, but I will do a weekly update in this section. Looking to increase strength, lean muscle and shed some fat while doing it. I am going to be running the dosing just as the 3 kings extreme stack is layed out. Just minus the Sunami. Starting Monday. . .

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i'm in jbono, got my bottles in the cabinet, to take during summer, lookin forward to seeing those updates, good luck

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Just got my DTP and DTH in the mail today. Going to start the stack on monday. Not going to be doing an actual log, but I will do a weekly update in this section. Looking to increase strength, lean muscle and shed some fat while doing it. I am going to be running the dosing just as the 3 kings extreme stack is layed out. Just minus the Sunami. Starting Monday. . .
NOW THAT'S GANGSTA!!! THAT'S DAT "AMERICAN GANGSTA" STACK!!!!!!!!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Stacking these 2 has been very satisfying for me, look forward to entering a new state of mind bro. I tend to play around w/ the dosing based on what's happening when those days etc- no strict protocol... but it seems to be a very flexible supp you can adjust to fit your needs on a particular day. I'll have to go ahead n peep the 3 Kings dosing schedule myself for future reference. I started with just the bottle of DTP (bout a month ago, lil over maybe- I'm almost done with bottle-prolly by next week), then 2-3 weeks later or so copped the DTH (became available) to stack/alternate. If nothing else ha- the motivated mood DT places me in alone would have led me to new gains, as I WILL be sour if I miss a workout while it's my system. But I've gained over 5 lbs. while actually leaning out some (don't currently have BF measurement device but can tell visibly that I'm at the very least as lean as I was prior to packing on the weight). Several fam n friends have made comments re: "looking bigger, ripped all the sudden" like when wearing a tank or something lol (I'm a lanky type of dude so in fully-clothed attire you'd never notice lol). Granted, I've been training harder, but that's in itself relates back to the DT as I've said, n my recovery has been fantastic for the most part even though my sleep is chronically very poor due to work . Also note I'm stacking JP8 (3rd addition to stack) n ETHER Level 1 (very recent 4th addition to stack), however I will say the heart of the stack is DTP/DTH mos def

J

jjds2099

Awards
Cant wait to see reslts i have been using DTh and ready4war and they have worked better than any supplement i have ever tried before i wanna try this stack next keep it updated thanks

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Cant wait to see reslts i have been using DTh and ready4war and they have worked better than any supplement i have ever tried before i wanna try this stack next keep it updated thanks
I've been thinking that DTH/DTP/R4W/ETHER L1 is my next stack

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Today was day 3. I have not noticed anything yet, but I have hard that after day 3 is when you start to notice some effects. Like I said I am following the 3 kings extreme dosing chart (minus the sunami). So I dont start taking the DTP until around day 11 I believe.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Have noticed an increase in focus. Slight pump increase in the gym, but not to much . .yet. I do however feel leaner. I wake up feeling leaner than normal, but muscles still look full. More to come

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Have noticed an increase in focus. Slight pump increase in the gym, but not to much . .yet. I do however feel leaner. I wake up feeling leaner than normal, but muscles still look full. More to come
Sounds about right so far

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update. Today was day 3. I have not noticed anything yet, but I have hard that after day 3 is when you start to notice some effects. Like I said I am following the 3 kings extreme dosing chart (minus the sunami). So I dont start taking the DTP until around day 11 I believe.
Oh yeah the stack starts out slow, you gotta be patient....or skip to day 10.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Today I am in a pretty aggressive mood. Normally laid back unless provoked lol, but getting very annoyed with stupid people today. Very alpha male, and focused feeling. . .and feeling a pretty good pump with even regular movements(out of gym). Still have that full feeling when I wake up. . .but leaner appearence. Thirsty as hell, and have been sweating more often. . .

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other Diesel products have you used? Is this your first adventure?

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I have taken DTH before, but it has been a while. Very excited to start the DTP in ONE DAY!!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Today is the first day of throwing DTP into the mix. . .anxious to see how this goes. So far good pumps, focus, thermogenic feeling.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I do feel a slight increase in aggression. Definatly more short with people than usual. Not good for a firefighter/paramedic. . .But I love it lol. I do also feel like I hold a pump better. I dont feel an actual increase in the pump itself, but I have it seems like I have it all day after I lift.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, here is a good update. Today was day 18. I have to say that I am VERY impressed. From day 1 I have had an elevated mood. I also have to note that the first 1hr after taking the pills I feel almost a euphoric high, similar to ephedra(for those who have tried it). I dont have the sides that you do from ephedra, but I do feel more thermogenic. I do sweat more than normal, but it is a great feeling. I have amazing focus, and can not be stopped with my positive aggresion to accomplish something. I have great pumps that last hours after I leave to gym. The mind muscle connection with my conractions is nuts, I dont even feel like I am the one moving the weight, it just happens. I definatly also note that I have been able to add some cals to my diet and still lean out. I have not had any changes in sleep patterns which I have seen some people mention. I sleep like a rock. I am already planning on taking the 10 days off at the end of this stack, and jumping right back into it and keep the good times rolling!

Oh and for libido. . .lets just say that peter north has nothing on me (and my gf found out the hard way haha). . . .More to come. . .

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
let the madness begin............

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
as I stated before Im on a constant cycle of DTH and DTP, with low doses on both (3 DTH on non-workout days, 4 DTP/1 DTH on workout days), and I havent came off that stack for like a year straight and every single day it works just like day 3. training intensity, mood, motivation, endurance, libido......so u might say how u know its working? but I know its working cuz some days I take only 1 DTH for 2 or 3 days in a row to see the dif, but its dif from say a stim which u get use 2 and it stop having an effect on ur body.

J

jontrainer

Awards
I didnt realize how much DTP worked for me until I was off of it for a month. Solid product!

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Alright fellas, here is a good update. Today was day 18. I have to say that I am VERY impressed. From day 1 I have had an elevated mood. I also have to note that the first 1hr after taking the pills I feel almost a euphoric high, similar to ephedra(for those who have tried it). I dont have the sides that you do from ephedra, but I do feel more thermogenic. I do sweat more than normal, but it is a great feeling. I have amazing focus, and can not be stopped with my positive aggresion to accomplish something. I have great pumps that last hours after I leave to gym. The mind muscle connection with my conractions is nuts, I dont even feel like I am the one moving the weight, it just happens. I definatly also note that I have been able to add some cals to my diet and still lean out. I have not had any changes in sleep patterns which I have seen some people mention. I sleep like a rock. I am already planning on taking the 10 days off at the end of this stack, and jumping right back into it and keep the good times rolling!

Oh and for libido. . .lets just say that peter north has nothing on me (and my gf found out the hard way haha). . . .More to come. . .
Awesome update man, happy to see you are responding so well

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
as I stated before Im on a constant cycle of DTH and DTP, with low doses on both (3 DTH on non-workout days, 4 DTP/1 DTH on workout days), and I havent came off that stack for like a year straight and every single day it works just like day 3. training intensity, mood, motivation, endurance, libido......so u might say how u know its working? but I know its working cuz some days I take only 1 DTH for 2 or 3 days in a row to see the dif, but its dif from say a stim which u get use 2 and it stop having an effect on ur body.
Interesting/nice. I read everywhere about how you're supposed to cycle off test boosters after a couple months. I've cashed 1 each of DTP and DTH, and have cracked open my second bottle of DTH and it feels strong as ever. So I take it that as long as I don't feel it losing it's kick there is no real need to cycle off? (pertaining to DTH). That's cool w/ me cuz I wouldn't enjoy having to get off it, I'm spoiled by it at this point.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff. DTH is my fav test booster hands down and I have yet to find a replacement that matches it. But let me tell ya, when I introduce DTP for whatever purpose, my aggression goes through the roof.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Started to add some more cardio to the mix. Did 40 minutes in a spinning class (recommended from a friend, and I was skeptical). My legs felt so engorged with blood, I could not believe it. I felt like I did squats for a week. It was crazy. The stack is even taking over on the cardio haha. Very focused, and I was sweating like there was no tomorrow. I have been asked if I have had problems with acne. I have not had any acne show up since the stack started. Face back etc clear from acne. However I very rarely get a pimple to begin with, so I might not be the best to comment on this part of the sides. Loving it so far.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I never understood stacking DTH and DTPC.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I never understood stacking DTH and DTPC.
You wouldnt really "stack" them you would more cycle them, or stack them in a way where its a cycle because you are doing so to maybe reduce ur intake of DHEA or Preg. say your young like 18-24 and u want to use DTP, you can use it 3x a week and DTP other days of the week.....its more of a cycle not a stack per se.