TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Monsterbench

Awards
Just wishful thinking and thinking out loud on my part. Longing for Chuck to bring "Nos XXX" BACK!!! out of his secret vault from the past! IT was and IS still the BEST growth hormone,recovery and strength-power supplement ever!!! Ask around this forum or do a search on the net about it and read all the old reviews and you will see for yourself. The cost to produce was high and most people didn't want to pay for it. Too bad I did and would again. I can only imagine the cost for it now would be even higher.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What have you heard about this?
Just wishful thinking and thinking out loud on my part. Longing for Chuck to bring "Nos XXX" BACK!!! out of his secret vault from the past! IT was and IS still the BEST growth hormone,recovery and strength-power supplement ever!!! Ask around this forum or do a search on the net about it and read all the old reviews and you will see for yourself. The cost to produce was high and most people didn't want to pay for it. Too bad I did and would again. I can only imagine the cost for it now would be even higher.
Yeah Trip, the NOS Precusor products like Extreme NOS Precursor, and NOS XXX were products I had out in 2003-2005. They were like the only NO products out besides NO2 and Nitrix, but was the only NO product and the 1st NO product that didnt contain just Arginine-AKG. I got some in the frig at my office, im going to take a picture and post it. It was like $60 a bottle for like 180 or 360 Tabs but was really strong, search "ENP" or Extreme NOS precursor or NOS XXX on the body building . com forum.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Back then this was the best you could get and it didnt make me break out like the others did.
it made you really sleepy for like a week and you had to drink like a gal of water every 2 hours but once you got use to it it worked really good, way better than I expected esp for strength and endurance.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
holy **** those bottles are a blast from the past

nos precursor was one of the firest NO supps, or supps in general I tried

Never tried the XXX though

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
holy **** those bottles are a blast from the past

nos precursor was one of the firest NO supps, or supps in general I tried

Never tried the XXX though
Extreme NOS Precursor was the 2nd NO product on the market. I rem Ed Byrd (yes Ed byrd) called me while I was eating lunch one day with a bunch of co-workers (this was when I was still in the AF) and was like "you cant do a arginine product, blablalba, ur copying us." Then Nitrix came out which was more similar to NO2 and he sued BSN but lost.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Extreme NOS Precursor was the 2nd NO product on the market. I rem Ed Byrd (yes Ed byrd) called me while I was eating lunch one day with a bunch of co-workers (this was when I was still in the AF) and was like "you cant do a arginine product, blablalba, ur copying us." Then Nitrix came out which was more similar to NO2 and he sued BSN but lost.
wow, pretty amazing story!!!

I just checked and my review is on your site for Nos Precursor to this day!