Supplementing Question

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
If I am running a DTP/DTH stack, should I also be supplementing with either I3C or DIM for estrogen control?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If I am running a DTP/DTH stack, should I also be supplementing with either I3C or DIM for estrogen control?
They both have DIM it them. There are minimal reported cases of estrogen issues from either product. If this does concern you however, you can always add an additional estrogen controll agent if you choose. I can honestly say, it shouldn't really be an issue, unless you dose the DTP very high.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
They both have DIM it them. There are minimal reported cases of estrogen issues from either product. If this does concern you however, you can always add an additional estrogen controll agent if you choose. I can honestly say, it shouldn't really be an issue, unless you dose the DTP very high.
Thanks Trip.

One more thing, would DTH or DTP be an adequate addition for PCT for a mild PH cycle? If so, which would you recommend?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Thanks Trip.

One more thing, would DTH or DTP be an adequate addition for PCT for a mild PH cycle? If so, which would you recommend?
Without a doubt bro. Well for starters many use a small dose of dhea or pregnenolone (both testosterone precursors) in pct to help with cortisol issues that come when androgen levels are low. DTP taken first thing in the morning at 2-4 caps in pct is a wise move IMO. DTH can be spread out through the day taking a total of 3 doses a day. This method will get you back to normal very fast, and protect muscle breakdown while recovering. The small dose in the morning(DTP) will clear your system before night and not effect you natural recovery, and handle cort build up...that will eat muscle tissue away if not dealt with.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Without a doubt bro. Well for starters many use a small dose of dhea or pregnenolone (both testosterone precursors) in pct to help with cortisol issues that come when androgen levels are low. DTP taken first thing in the morning at 2-4 caps in pct is a wise move IMO. DTH can be spread out through the day taking a total of 3 doses a day. This method will get you back to normal very fast, and protect muscle breakdown while recovering. The small dose in the morning(DTP) will clear your system before night and not effect you natural recovery, and handle cort build up...that will eat muscle tissue away if not dealt with.
Many thanks trip. Good Info.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Hey Trip,

A follow up question once I read your response more closely. You're advising 2-4 DTP in the morning during PCT. Would I forego additional DTP preworkout and just dose the DTH preworkout instead? Thanks again.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey Trip,

A follow up question once I read your response more closely. You're advising 2-4 DTP in the morning during PCT. Would I forego additional DTP preworkout and just dose the DTH preworkout instead? Thanks again.
The earlier you take the DTP, the less risk of adding additional supression during pct. As long as you keep it around 6-8 hours before bed you should be ok. The reason for taking it in PCT is more to deal with cortisol build up, and protect muscle tissue during a normally catabolic time(after a cycle). Used on a cycle, you can dose it however, whenever to add test to your body via dhea, and pregnenolone conversion.

PCT is a time you don't want to risk delay of recovery. Def keep it to mornings during PCT, and hit up a few DTH like 2 hours before you lift. I find that DTH takes about 2 hours to fully kick for me. Depends on whats in your stomach.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
The earlier you take the DTP, the less risk of adding additional supression during pct. As long as you keep it around 6-8 hours before bed you should be ok. The reason for taking it in PCT is more to deal with cortisol build up, and protect muscle tissue during a normally catabolic time(after a cycle). Used on a cycle, you can dose it however, whenever to add test to your body via dhea, and pregnenolone conversion.

PCT is a time you don't want to risk delay of recovery. Def keep it to mornings during PCT, and hit up a few DTH like 2 hours before you lift. I find that DTH takes about 2 hours to fully kick for me. Depends on whats in your stomach.
That's what I was thinking regarding your response, just wanted to make sure I'm dosing this properly. Any issues with throwing in 2-3 R4W into the preworkout mix. That stuff is great!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
That's what I was thinking regarding your response, just wanted to make sure I'm dosing this properly. Any issues with throwing in 2-3 R4W into the preworkout mix. That stuff is great!
You can deff add some r4w if you want.