Diesel TEst Pro-Cycle Sides?

bam8382

bam8382

Awards
I just began taking pro-cycle about 2 weeks ago, and I have noticed that I am constantly leaking semen. This has never been an issue for me, so I can only attribute it to my 3x2 tabs on DTP I have been taking. Has this ever been reported as a side effect of DTP? I know that the bottle says it can increase semen volume, so that is why I made the conclusion that the supp is to blame. Any thoughts or suggestions?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I just began taking pro-cycle about 2 weeks ago, and I have noticed that I am constantly leaking semen. This has never been an issue for me, so I can only attribute it to my 3x2 tabs on DTP I have been taking. Has this ever been reported as a side effect of DTP? I know that the bottle says it can increase semen volume, so that is why I made the conclusion that the supp is to blame. Any thoughts or suggestions?
LOL, this happens to me while on testofen, its means usually a rise in free test, its all good.:439:

bam8382

bam8382

Awards
Thanks man. I didn't want to have to go to the health clinic. LOL

firstblood

Awards
I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I don't have any leakage but semen wants to get out of as fast it can when having sex...i kinda sucks being a minute man...but it is way worth it...DTP is the s**t

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, can you get this through Customs down under does anyone know? :D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys, can you get this through Customs down under does anyone know? :D
I wouldnt risk ordering it. I stop shipping DTP to Aust. cuz it would get seized and aust. post service would charge us to receive it back plus I had to replace the customer order with DTH, 2 big a pain in the butt.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt risk ordering it. I stop shipping DTP to Aust. cuz it would get seized and aust. post service would charge us to receive it back plus I had to replace the customer order with DTH, 2 big a pain in the butt.
Dayum! What a pain, no probs :D Got my DTHC on the way, that'll have to do! Cheers chuck.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
I have been on it for 3 weeks now and I don't have any leakage but semen wants to get out of as fast it can when having sex...i kinda sucks being a minute man...but it is way worth it...DTP is the s**t
since dtp says to increase libido/semen volume/etc do some of the ingrediants in dtp or dthc cause the erectile tissue to be more sensitive?

firstblood

Awards
since dtp says to increase libido/semen volume/etc do some of the ingrediants in dtp or dthc cause the erectile tissue to be more sensitive?
it makes me very sensitive once i get wood..but im not walking around with constant wood...but i dont know about dthc, im trying that next...i really enjoy being on dtp, the sleep is great, i feel pumped all day and all my lifts have gone thru the roof. DTP is my new favorite supplement i will be taking this for along time...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
it makes me very sensitive once i get wood..but im not walking around with constant wood...but i dont know about dthc, im trying that next...i really enjoy being on dtp, the sleep is great, i feel pumped all day and all my lifts have gone thru the roof. DTP is my new favorite supplement i will be taking this for along time...
Glad you responding to it in the gym, also DTP is DTH and Coq DIESEL in one product, its gonna prob, make u more sensitive when you have wood. Just think about the winter olympics or something.....hahaha. Doesnt make me more sensitive, just make me able to break ice blocks with it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you responding to it in the gym, also DTP is DTH and Coq DIESEL in one product, its gonna prob, make u more sensitive when you have wood. Just think about the winter olympics or something.....hahaha. Doesnt make me more sensitive, just make me able to break ice blocks with it.
HAHAHA good advice Chuck!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
:yikes: Glad to hear it's good for more then just the gym...it's been a rough winter in Germany.

BTW, I got some Ready 4 War with my purchase of DTP. That stuff rocks! :cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
:yikes: Glad to hear it's good for more then just the gym...it's been a rough winter in Germany.

BTW, I got some Ready 4 War with my purchase of DTP. That stuff rocks! :cheers:
Cool

Yeah Ready4War is frequently over looked for it to be so effective.

DeEMaSsIvE

Awards
R4W is the best energizer ive used,
Ive got 2 bottles of DTP @ home... been out for 3 months due to some personal life problems, but im back now.

I'll get back to my old level only with a good diet and protein and get beyond my old level with NOS Ether, and DTP...

cant wait to start...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
R4W is the best energizer ive used,
Ive got 2 bottles of DTP @ home... been out for 3 months due to some personal life problems, but im back now.

I'll get back to my old level only with a good diet and protein and get beyond my old level with NOS Ether, and DTP...

cant wait to start...
That's great to hear bro! Do you know how you're going to run the DTP yet (pulse, 5 on 2 off, or everyday)?

DeEMaSsIvE

Awards
5 on 2??

i was just thinkin everyday, just like i took DTH.. and then maybe change de dose depends on how im reacting on it...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 on 2??

i was just thinkin everyday, just like i took DTH.. and then maybe change de dose depends on how im reacting on it...
5 on 2 off, means you take something for five days, then take two days off. Good luck with it bro, you will like the new DTP formulation. It takes DTH to another level.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
a few questions. im either gonna try this or dthc first.

1) why is it recommended not to take either this or dthc before bed? does it have a stim-like effect?

2) this is gonna sound weird, but im afraid this stuff is gonna make my libido too sensitive and turn into a "one minuet man"

thanks! im gonna pick either this or dthc once its back in stock

firstblood

Awards

1) why is it recommended not to take either this or dthc before bed? does it have a stim-like effect?

2) this is gonna sound weird, but im afraid this stuff is gonna make my libido too sensitive and turn into a "one minuet man"

im on my 8th week now dtp and the sensitvity has come down or back to normal but i can still feel it working especially in the gym...but everybody is different..if it becomes to sensitive just rub one out earlier in the day, it works...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
im on my 8th week now dtp and the sensitvity has come down or back to normal but i can still feel it working especially in the gym...but everybody is different..if it becomes to sensitive just rub one out earlier in the day, it works...
i appreciate the response however you didnt really answer my question

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
2 isn't a question. 1) because it's better to take it during the day, it doesn't say sleepless will occur if taken late, u can get some weird vivid dreams if u take it after 8pm or so. Also you will prob wake up really cranky if u take this before bed.

Is before bed the only time u can take it?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
2 isn't a question. 1) because it's better to take it during the day, it doesn't say sleepless will occur if taken late, u can get some weird vivid dreams if u take it after 8pm or so. Also you will prob wake up really cranky if u take this before bed.

Is before bed the only time u can take it?
no. i was just wondering b/c if i want a libido effect from it with the gf and i take it late at night will i be unable to sleep. but you answered my question. thank you sir

your right i didnt state number 2 as a question. i wasnt paying attention. i guess a "yes" or "no" would be sufficient.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yes or no to what? There is no questiion there. I don't think it makes everyone over sensitive to "contact" but it does boost libido which goes hand and hand with excitment. If u take DTP am and mid-day it's gonna have the same libido effect till the next day, u don't have to wonder about taking it before bed for the best possible boost.

no. i was just wondering b/c if i want a libido effect from it with the gf and i take it late at night will i be unable to sleep. but you answered my question. thank you sir

your right i didnt state number 2 as a question. i wasnt paying attention. i guess a "yes" or "no" would be sufficient.

fikiman12

Awards
is it safe to take this at age of 18?
could there be any sides on this one?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
is it safe to take this at age of 18?
could there be any sides on this one?
I would use diesel test hardcore at 18 not procycle unless it was part of PCT......which is funny because 18 yr olds will think they are 2 young for DTP but use prohormones

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I would use diesel test hardcore at 18 not procycle unless it was part of PCT......which is funny because 18 yr olds will think they are 2 young for DTP but use prohormones
that is rather ironic eh

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards

re: 2); needless to say everyone is different in this dept.- but it would seem to be widely applicable to say that if you take DTP/DTHC you can only expect to better your bedroom experience not hinder it... either that or perhaps nothing substantial will happen for you there, OR if you dose too high you might decrease libido/desire. If you become "sensitive", it happens to us all right?- possibilities are you may be more likely to still throw a heavy knockout "early in the fight" lol...as it def seems to aid erection strength n overall aggression (just be mindful of your headboard bashing the **** out your wall n knocking down pics k? lol), DTP in particular seems to make me climax harder (perhaps the yohimbe? idk), which can only serve to help your partner do the same. The formula's collective components, n many of them standalone, can only serve to support male reproductive health over time; regardless of whether it dramatically affects "performance" in the short term in any sort of way. In conclusion- don't be scurred man! ;)

fikiman12

Awards
thanks
reason for considering this is i want something to help me for that last 5% before summer
im not going to use prohormones.
dtp have gotten many great reviews and its not a prohormon if im not wrong here
but if you would say dth is better at my age il go for that

what is the biggest difrence betwen these two by the way?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
thanks
reason for considering this is i want something to help me for that last 5% before summer
im not going to use prohormones.
dtp have gotten many great reviews and its not a prohormon if im not wrong here
but if you would say dth is better at my age il go for that

what is the biggest difrence betwen these two by the way?
I'm not the person to best answer this question but I can give you the jist of the matter (also if you see the get diesel website and/or pull up the supp facts you can learn diffferences n distinctions between the 2). First off DTP contains DHEA n pregnenolone, these are mild hormonal precursors that can convert to test (if I understand correctly the formula as a whole encourages this conversion), n can provide a variety of other physical/mental benefits. It is the presence of these that makes DTP a particularly nice choice for older trainees but if someone was under 18 they would want to wait a lil while. I'm almost 25, but DHEA is typically marketed toward the 35+ crowd- they stand to receive the most benefit cuz DHEA levels in the body start to decline. These are the only ingredients that would be "controversial" for someone your age. They are not prohormones as we think of (but technically they are prohormonal in action) n they are not chemical- they are naturally occurring substances. They are to be approached with relative respect however, if I was 18 I'd opt for the DTH personally. Relating back to the differences between the formulas, the same herbs n nutrients listed in the two formulas are utilized in different amounts, ratios, extracts etc, in addition to there being a few different ones used between the two. I love both, n would recommend either to anyone 18 n older, but *IMO* DTP is best for the 21+ crowd (most males are done growing/maturing by this age). Hope this helps, n Chuck, Trip, or anyone else correct if/where I mighta went wrong :)

Last edited:

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can you reveal how much yohimbe is in the formula? I really want to use it but me and yohimbe do not get along. Its the only thing holding me back at this point..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can you reveal how much yohimbe is in the formula? I really want to use it but me and yohimbe do not get along. Its the only thing holding me back at this point..
I think each tab gives you like .8mg of yohimbine. Its not a lot mg to mg but our ingredients and products are absorbed really well so you can go with DTH.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think each tab gives you like .8mg of yohimbine. Its not a lot mg to mg but our ingredients and products are absorbed really well so you can go with DTH.
.8mg of Yohimbe or Yohimbine? Because the latter only needs a few mg dose anyways to be effective. I can see taking a couple of tabs and that keeping you up at night

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
.8mg of Yohimbe or Yohimbine? Because the latter only needs a few mg dose anyways to be effective. I can see taking a couple of tabs and that keeping you up at night
My msg said yohimbine. If you can see that, dont use it. Most people dont take DTP at 9pm and I see few people complaining they cant sleep on DTP. Actually Ive never seen that, but not saying its not possible, just saying maybe you should use DTH or something else.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
I bought some DTP and had never taken Yohimbe before. I was up all night and I couldn't sleep and I felt like I "just had to be doing something"....very uncomfortable. But! This product is not a joke. It works. It's just got a little to much of a kick for me. But I am going to give it to my buddy who really like stims and see if he like it. I consider this product a stim.

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My msg said yohimbine. If you can see that, dont use it. Most people dont take DTP at 9pm and I see few people complaining they cant sleep on DTP. Actually Ive never seen that, but not saying its not possible, just saying maybe you should use DTH or something else.
Your label on Nutraplanet states "Yohimbe" and you are stating "Yohimbine" so confused. But ok I see each tab contains 0.8mg of Yohimbine. If you are using Yohimbine you only need 2.5mg for an active dose.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but taking DTP for the first few days killed my libido. I tried it twice, in case it was in my head the first time. I was on it for two days and my libido just died! I mean, even my usual "remedies" couldn't get it up enough! I followed the instructions on the bottle, maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones? Thoughts? I'd rather not have to throw away 3/4 of a bottle, but I don't want the GF to get mad if I can't "pop."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I'm embarrassed to admit this, but taking DTP for the first few days killed my libido. I tried it twice, in case it was in my head the first time. I was on it for two days and my libido just died! I mean, even my usual "remedies" couldn't get it up enough! I followed the instructions on the bottle, maybe I'm just one of the unlucky ones? Thoughts? I'd rather not have to throw away 3/4 of a bottle, but I don't want the GF to get mad if I can't "pop."
If DTP killed your libido, as in you didnt want to have sex or no desire, you need to reduce your dosage. How many were you taking? I dont go over 4 tabs on days I use DTP, but DTH is the same way if your libido drops on it, you need less tabs a day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your label on Nutraplanet states "Yohimbe" and you are stating "Yohimbine" so confused. But ok I see each tab contains 0.8mg of Yohimbine. If you are using Yohimbine you only need 2.5mg for an active dose.
Dude you asked how much yohimbine was in it, and I answered you. We use Yohimbe bark extract standardized for yohimbine. Its a little different than companies who put yohimbine HCL in products. We cant do that because our manufacture makes drugs and the FDA is in there all the time and they actually do not allow yohimbine hcl in any dietary supplement. So maybe thats why you are confused. Im not going to just say "X" mg of yohimbe because that doesnt tell you anything.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I'm placing an order today, but I'm a little unsure on what to order.

. diesel test hardcore

. diesel test pro-cycle

Your suggestions please. Also, is there a # day on and then take a break (off). I'm new to cycles and I want advice before I place my order.

Thanks.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Hey gang...sorry, but it's getting late and I wanted to place this order tonight. :)

suresha

Awards
  • Established
I'm placing an order today, but I'm a little unsure on what to order.

. diesel test hardcore

. diesel test pro-cycle

Your suggestions please. Also, is there a # day on and then take a break (off). I'm new to cycles and I want advice before I place my order.

Thanks.
i got both but i think DTP got a lil more kick in it. either way you go, coldseed your gonna be satisfied with either product, the proof is in the puddin, check the reviews on either subject. if that don't help i know it costly but then purchase both:thinking::biglaugh:

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
i got both but i think DTP got a lil more kick in it. either way you go, coldseed your gonna be satisfied with either product, the proof is in the puddin, check the reviews on either subject. if that don't help i know it costly but then purchase both:thinking::biglaugh:
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to read up on DTP tomorrow after work and then place my order. I guess I'll learn about the cycling...? Again, I'm new to that.

I have read a lot of positive feedback from everyone here about DTP/DTH so I believe I'm getting a great product with either choice.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I'm going to read up on DTP tomorrow after work and then place my order. I guess I'll learn about the cycling...? Again, I'm new to that.

I have read a lot of positive feedback from everyone here about DTP/DTH so I believe I'm getting a great product with either choice.
DT Hardcore is the tried and true herbal test booster, been around since 2005. DTP came about last summer and is a combo of DTH and 2 other products we use to make, Coq DIESEL and Raw Test. Its more cost effective for people who use to run the Double or Nothing stack with Raw Test and DTH to just use DTP for about 10 more bucks than DTH alone. Either one you go with you should like the results. DTP you use 6 days a week, DTH 6 or 7. Most people run 2 months on, 2 weeks off. I have customers that run DTH year round with about 2 weeks off a year, everyday of the week, but I think they dont run over 4 DTH day (120ct).

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Chuck. I appreciate it. I'm placing my order tonight.