2 bottles DTH.....nothing

F

fro169

Awards
I guess I do not respond to DTH, almost through my second bottle"120 tabs". On the first bottle I took 4 a day, second bottle 6 a day, noticed nothing.

Would it be worth me trying DTP?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend Ran DTHC for 1 month and didn't feel to much and then ran DTP for 1 month and got crazy gains. I wanted to try DTHC but maybe I'll try DTP instead.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My friend Ran DTHC for 1 month and didn't feel to much and then ran DTP for 1 month and got crazy gains. I wanted to try DTHC but maybe I'll try DTP instead.
DTH has more non-responders than DTP, most people who don't respond to DTH dont respond to any herbal test booster. I don't really know why some people dont respond to herbal test boosters, well DTH. I know most people who have never used prohormones or prosteroids and are over 24 should always respond to DTH.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DTH has more non-responders than DTP, most people who don't respond to DTH dont respond to any herbal test booster. I don't really know why some people dont respond to herbal test boosters, well DTH. I know most people who have never used prohormones or prosteroids and are over 24 should always respond to DTH.
Well I never used PH's before, so I should respond good to it, I'm thinking of stacking DTH, Formex and HGH UP together.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sry to hear it didn't work out well. I love DTH.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also just finished running 2 jars of the DTHC 120 tabs and I did not notice much from this version like I did with all the past versions. I don't know what it was but this version
just didn't give me that alpha male feeling that I am use to from previous DTHC and even
when I added Sunami to the mix still no great results.

F

fro169

Awards
IMO option Get Diesel is one of the best companies out there. I just dont respond to DTH. I'm going to order 2 bottles of DTP and try them out. I'll update this post after one bottle.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO option Get Diesel is one of the best companies out there. I just dont respond to DTH. I'm going to order 2 bottles of DTP and try them out. I'll update this post after one bottle.
I look forward to hearing how DTP works for you.

F

fro169

Awards
Chuck or Trip,

I ordered 2 more bottles of DTH'120' and 2 bottles of DTP.......

I lift M-W-F around 5pm, how should I be taking these?