DTP with AppNut HGHup

acwingfoot

Awards
Currently taking HGHup with BlueUP/White Flood/ GreenMag stack.. I love the WF/GM but not at all impressed with BlueUp as a test booster and looking for a much better product.

Since adding HGHup to my supplement regime I have noticed great strength gains, body comp changes ( leaning out) and even going up a couple lbs. It is a prodcut that goes great with a natty test booster and wondering what the thoughts were with stacking DTP with HGHup? If so, are there any other Get Diesel products along with the DTP, i.e., DTH, that would would stack well?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently taking HGHup with BlueUP/White Flood/ GreenMag stack.. I love the WF/GM but not at all impressed with BlueUp as a test booster and looking for a much better product.

Since adding HGHup to my supplement regime I have noticed great strength gains, body comp changes ( leaning out) and even going up a couple lbs. It is a prodcut that goes great with a natty test booster and wondering what the thoughts were with stacking DTP with HGHup? If so, are there any other Get Diesel products along with the DTP, i.e., DTH, that would would stack well?
Something like post cycle support/stoked can put some estrogen into proper proportions.

acwingfoot

Awards
Im just gonna go with DTH/HGHup/WHite Flood/ Green Mag stack .. realized through the help of others that DTP insn't necesarily the correct product I was looking for... thanks

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established

Why didn't you like blue up? Just asking because I was planning to use it in my next pct. The ingredients looked alright and it's cheap.

-YoungAnabolic