Questions regarding ether JP8 and R4W

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, is thier advantage taking NOS ether and R4W as opposed to just JP8 preworkout. I notice that the ingredients are slightly different. Currently i take 2 scoops of JP8 preworkout and 1 scoop of the old NOS ether i have laying around. Would 3 scoops of the New NOS ether plus 5 R4W be a more potent option? Just curious.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, is thier advantage taking NOS ether and R4W as opposed to just JP8 preworkout. I notice that the ingredients are slightly different. Currently i take 2 scoops of JP8 preworkout and 1 scoop of the old NOS ether i have laying around. Would 3 scoops of the New NOS ether plus 5 R4W be a more potent option? Just curious.
Thats a good quest, and if your talking preworkout only, there is no "during the workout" difference just for those 2 hours unless the dosages dont line up. I mean 3 scoops JP8 preworkout is right along the lines of 2 scoops NOS ETHER/4 R4W. I usually take 1 scoop JP8 with 1 scoop NOS ETHER actually just because I get kinda torqued out if I take 1.5 scoops or more of grape Jp8, the same way I do if I take 4 or 5 R4W.

Now overall the NOS ETHER/R4W stack will probably give longer performance gains just because you take NOS ETHER everyday and JP8 is just a preworkout product.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, how many scoops NOS Ether you take post-workout?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Chuck, how many scoops NOS Ether you take post-workout?
2 of the 660g NOS ETHER. Actually usually its 1.5 unless its after a monday workout because I train on tues' also so I need the recovery. I also make sure to take 2 after a PR day or a heavy squat day.