DTH as TRT

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell the guys in Male Anti-Aging Medicine, but I have tapered off of TRT (didn't take long) and decided to give DTH a try, because of the testimonies from other guys using DTH.

Well, maybe my initial diagnosis of hypogonadism (idiopathic secondary) was wrong, because I have to say after a week and a half on this stuff, my libido is through the roof and workouts are better. BETTER THAN WHEN ON TRT!!!!!!

Only thing is that so far, my nuts really haven't come back to "full size."

Orgasms are more full-body, loads are decent, and I am recovering better from workouts.

For me, with prescription copays, TRT and DTH are about the same cost to me (not counting copays for doctor visits). The pros, so far, of using DTH is that I just feel better, and sex is much better!

I have been following the dosing as instructed, and now do 2/2/2

I hope this lasts, Chuck, coz if it does, you are going to get "plugged" on the TRT channels.

When can I expect my nuts to grow back to full size?

I am truly amazed, and grateful.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Don't tell the guys in Male Anti-Aging Medicine, but I have tapered off of TRT (didn't take long) and decided to give DTH a try, because of the testimonies from other guys using DTH.

Well, maybe my initial diagnosis of hypogonadism (idiopathic secondary) was wrong, because I have to say after a week and a half on this stuff, my libido is through the roof and workouts are better. BETTER THAN WHEN ON TRT!!!!!!

Orgasms are more full-body, loads are decent, and I am recovering better from workouts.

For me, with prescription copays, TRT and DTH are about the same cost to me (not counting copays for doctor visits). The pros, so far, of using DTH is that I just feel better, and sex is much better!

I hope this lasts, Chuck, coz if it does, you are going to get "plugged" on the TRT channels.

thanks.....what does TRT stand for? Also you ball size can depend on a lot of things, unless they went from cranapples to raisins they will not noticeably grow in size to much unless you go say 3x as long as usual from ejaculating. They thing to notice or watch are the things you commented on, mood, sex drive and if your ejaculation volume has "recovered" or "reasonable" to what you expect from your body.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

TRT for me is (doctor-directed) testosterone replacement therapy.

My balls currently are the size of grapes, and back in my 20s they were bigger, so I was hoping that after a few weeks on DTH they would get back.

But I agree, if I'm feeling and functioning great, I probably shouldn't sweat it too much.

Question: I would like to take a supplement with Vinpoceting and Ginkgo Biloba:
inkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 60 mg (Standardized to 24% [14.4 mg] Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% [3.6 mg] Terpene Lactones) - *, Vinpocetine 5 mg - *.

Is it safe to use this along with DTH, considering that DTH (if I recall correctly) also has some Ginkgo Biloba in it?

THANKS!

WF

lextronics

Awards
im not sure about how trt works as far as coming off, but im guessing you cant just stop and youll need a pct to get your body to try and make test on its own again..nolva and clomid as well as dth, whats your reasoning for stopping?

you said youve been off trt for a week and half? im guessing the doc had you on a longer ester test like cyp, wich would be your system up to 18 days after the last shot so technically the test is still in your system. once it leaves you body wont be making much test if any at all depending on how long your were on trt for...

Jay V 24

Jay V 24

Banned
Awards

Wow im sold, sign me up!

Sike GTFO

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hey Chuck,

TRT for me is (doctor-directed) testosterone replacement therapy.

My balls currently are the size of grapes, and back in my 20s they were bigger, so I was hoping that after a few weeks on DTH they would get back.

But I agree, if I'm feeling and functioning great, I probably shouldn't sweat it too much.

Question: I would like to take a supplement with Vinpoceting and Ginkgo Biloba:
inkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf) 60 mg (Standardized to 24% [14.4 mg] Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides and 6% [3.6 mg] Terpene Lactones) - *, Vinpocetine 5 mg - *.

Is it safe to use this along with DTH, considering that DTH (if I recall correctly) also has some Ginkgo Biloba in it?

THANKS!

WF
yep. DIESEL FUEL has ginko and vipocetine and people have used it with DIESEL TEST since like 2005. They dont counteract in anyway.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
im not sure about how trt works as far as coming off, but im guessing you cant just stop and youll need a pct to get your body to try and make test on its own again..nolva and clomid as well as dth, whats your reasoning for stopping?

you said youve been off trt for a week and half? im guessing the doc had you on a longer ester test like cyp, wich would be your system up to 18 days after the last shot so technically the test is still in your system. once it leaves you body wont be making much test if any at all depending on how long your were on trt for...
T Cyp is standard for injection-based TRT, along with hcg and arimidex.

I had tapered off of the T for a couple weeks prior to stopping.

The hcg administered during TRT kept my testes functioning to a degree.

Hope that info helps.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T Cyp is standard for injection-based TRT, along with hcg and arimidex.

I had tapered off of the T for a couple weeks prior to stopping.

The hcg administered during TRT kept my testes functioning to a degree.

Hope that info helps.
What is your dose for TC?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Prescribed at 200mg/week. Ended up injecting 50mg every other day to reduce aromatization, but really got sick of the frequent jabs.
200mg of test? what was your hormone levels before they prescribed it. Are you still on 200mg a week? I bet you could do 100mg/week or 50mg every 3 days, with DIESEL TEST Procycle and like the results. I said this before, I know a former Max Muscle store owner in AZ that stack DTH with his prescribed test injections and he had to reduce his injections because his test levels went crazy but he was on the injections for months before the DTH was added and wasnt happy with the results. You also can just try DTP alone.

wildfox

Awards
  • Established
200mg of test? what was your hormone levels before they prescribed it. Are you still on 200mg a week? I bet you could do 100mg/week or 50mg every 3 days, with DIESEL TEST Procycle and like the results. I said this before, I know a former Max Muscle store owner in AZ that stack DTH with his prescribed test injections and he had to reduce his injections because his test levels went crazy but he was on the injections for months before the DTH was added and wasnt happy with the results. You also can just try DTP alone.
Levels were in the low 200s, and Estradiol was low, LH and FSH practically 0. Hence the secondary hypogonadism diagnosis.

I tapered off the T by the time I ordered DTH from you at the end of October.

So you think 50mg every 3 days plus what dose DTP? I wouldn't mind trying. Main thing is that my body seems to be very good at converting T to E. Does DTP have aromatase inhibition, or would I need to resume my prescription Arimidex.

Or since I'm off T, I was thinking I could try DTP once I finish this bottle of DTH, and if I need to resume the TRT T injections to supplement, I could do that too.

I appreciate your suggestions, Chuck.