aminos/liver tabs

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
The main staple at my gym are Ultra 40 liver tabs & Mass Aminos (Beverly International of course). All the guys their swear by them. What you guys think of implementing them into my nutrtion/diet regimen of course alongside my diesel line up?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The main staple at my gym are Ultra 40 liver tabs & Mass Aminos (Beverly International of course). All the guys their swear by them. What you guys think of implementing them into my nutrtion/diet regimen of course alongside my diesel line up?
Beverly users swear by anything they make out of tradition and dedication to the line. I use Ultra 40 and have used them since like 2003, because I dont get enough choline or protein.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
SO u think they are beneficial, like worth the money or save your money? It does seem like a good idea to add both mass aminos & ultra 40 to each meal for a complete amino acid profile. But I was unsure whether benefical or not?? an overkill or make them a staple?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
SO u think they are beneficial, like worth the money or save your money? It does seem like a good idea to add both mass aminos & ultra 40 to each meal for a complete amino acid profile. But I was unsure whether benefical or not?? an overkill or make them a staple?
they are necessary for me because I don't eat seafood or/cant drink more than 1/2 scoop protein powder a day. If you eat a good 4 or 5 meals a day and get .8g of protein per lb of body weight they would be not nec. an overkill but more not necessary at all. I dont take stuff to save money. Most things I use is because I have to, there is no penny pinching option when I look at supplements.