DTP Dosing Thread

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With several ways to run the product, I'd like to see how people are incorporating it. Days used, dose, other products used etc. I can't say enough good about DTP, other than it's about to get even stronger!! When used in conjunction with DTH, it's just straight retarded! Nuff said!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
great thread Trip! I was just wondering the same thing other day? Well I am running 4 DTP 5 days a week. The days I run them is M-W, then Th off, F-Sat, Sun off. I take 2 DTP before my workout, then 1 more post-workout, 1 more before lunch. I am also stacking it with DTH, Sunami, Formex, along with Jp8 and NOS Ether.

Pre-workout looks like this: 2 DTP, 2 DTH(240ct),1 Sunami, 1 Scoop NOS Ether Pro, 1 scoop JP8
Post workout: 1 DTP, 2 sccops NOS Ether Pro

So it looks something like this all together:
6 DTH(240ct) daily, 4 DTP, 2 Sunami, 1 Formex, 1 scoop JP8, 3 sccops NOS Ether Pro, 1 cap Formex, & 1.2 g of 1-C before bed. Plus all my staples of course protein, omega 3s, & multi.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I only dose it on workout days, for the most part. When I wake, I take 1 cap with 2dth, some dth during the day, and 2 caps pre-workout with DTH. Usually for 3 days, 4th day off DTP, then repeat. I notice great synergy from it with ANYTHING I take, and it gives wicked pumps and some of the cleanest energy. I'm using the 240 count dth by the way.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
great thread Trip! I was just wondering the same thing other day? Well I am running 4 DTP 5 days a week. The days I run them is M-W, then Th off, F-Sat, Sun off. I take 2 DTP before my workout, then 1 more post-workout, 1 more before lunch. I am also stacking it with DTH, Sunami, Formex, along with Jp8 and NOS Ether.

Pre-workout looks like this: 2 DTP, 2 DTH(240ct),1 Sunami, 1 Scoop NOS Ether Pro, 1 scoop JP8
Post workout: 1 DTP, 2 sccops NOS Ether Pro

So it looks something like this all together:
6 DTH(240ct) daily, 4 DTP, 2 Sunami, 1 Formex, 1 scoop JP8, 3 sccops NOS Ether Pro, 1 cap Formex, & 1.2 g of 1-C before bed. Plus all my staples of course protein, omega 3s, & multi.

I bet your workouts are F-ing insane.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Yes they are pretty intense. I always feel like I am can run through a block wall around workout time. I also sip on 6 scoops xtend during workout. The pumps I get are ridiculous! I get unbelieveable pumps, feels like I am gonna burst out of my skin.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any other feedback?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see how others are dosing as well.

arsenalfan

Awards
How critical is it to take dtp 45 min prior to workout? Reason I ask is because I usually work out late (8 pm) and I am concerned about taking it that late, as I usually go to bed around 10:30...should I dose as prescribed for non-workout days?

Thanks, I am new to DTP - just started yesterday - but have used Diesel stuff in the past and nothing is better!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How critical is it to take dtp 45 min prior to workout? Reason I ask is because I usually work out late (8 pm) and I am concerned about taking it that late, as I usually go to bed around 10:30...should I dose as prescribed for non-workout days?

Thanks, I am new to DTP - just started yesterday - but have used Diesel stuff in the past and nothing is better!!!
In your case, I would personally take the DTP 2 hrs prior to training. Either way it shouldnt case any real sleep problems. Do you take it everyday or only training days?

arsenalfan

Awards
In your case, I would personally take the DTP 2 hrs prior to training. Either way it shouldnt case any real sleep problems. Do you take it everyday or only training days?
Thanks! Would that dose be the 3rd dose for the day, or the pre-workout dose with a post-workout following? In other words, how should I dose if taking 2 hours pre? I am doing the 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off...it works out to be the days that I workout, for the most part...also stcking sunami

Is it better to take it daily?

Thanks for all your help!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks! Would that dose be the 3rd dose for the day, or the pre-workout dose with a post-workout following? In other words, how should I dose if taking 2 hours pre? I am doing the 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off...it works out to be the days that I workout, for the most part...also stcking sunami

Is it better to take it daily?

Thanks for all your help!
I ment take the last dose for the day at 6pm so it doesn't interfear with sleep. That was the only reason for me saying that. The split you're doing looks solid though, stay with that.

How are you dosing the sunami with it, just currious.

arsenalfan

Awards
I ment take the last dose for the day at 6pm so it doesn't interfear with sleep. That was the only reason for me saying that. The split you're doing looks solid though, stay with that.

How are you dosing the sunami with it, just currious.
Running the sunami 1 with the first 2 of DTP...so you think I should just follow the dosing for off days or should I take 2 am, 2 mid and 4 at 6?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Running the sunami 1 with the first 2 of DTP...so you think I should just follow the dosing for off days or should I take 2 am, 2 mid and 4 at 6?
I say experiment and let us know. We're still developing dosing protocols, as it's a very new product. PM me if you ever need help.

arsenalfan

Awards
I say experiment and let us know. We're still developing dosing protocols, as it's a very new product. PM me if you ever need help.
Thanks! I will keep you posted...on sat/sun, I work out in the am, so will dose for am workout those days and then on T/W/Th will dose 2/2/4 and let you know!!

arsenalfan

Awards
Another question on DTP...is there a need to cycle it or can you stay on it indefinately?

Thanks again for everything!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another question on DTP...is there a need to cycle it or can you stay on it indefinately?

Thanks again for everything!
It needs to be cycled, or pulsed due to small amounts of DhEA and Preg in it. Unless if someone uses it for hormone replacement purposes.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It needs to be cycled, or pulsed due to small amounts of DhEA and Preg in it. Unless if someone uses it for hormone replacement purposes.
Trip,

Do all the Get Diesel products have to be cycled or is there one that can be taken years round as test support?

Mr.50

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip,

Do all the Get Diesel products have to be cycled or is there one that can be taken years round as test support?

Mr.50
Diesel Test Hardcore (DTH) can be used year round, and I strongly recommend it to anyone looking to raise test levels. DTP is used 3-4 times a week preworkout on workout days for the most part.

arsenalfan

Awards
How long should it be run, max - and then how long off?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long should it be run, max - and then how long off?
As long as it's not taken everyday, with a few days off in the week, it can be run several weeks with no issues. It's always good to take a break from any supplement every so often.

arsenalfan

Awards
As long as it's not taken everyday, with a few days off in the week, it can be run several weeks with no issues. It's always good to take a break from any supplement every so often.
Is DTH good to run between DTP cycles, or should I just get off all for a couple weeks?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is DTH good to run between DTP cycles, or should I just get off all for a couple weeks?
Most people are running DTH along with DTP. Taking DTH everyday, and DTP with it on training days.

You would only need a break for like a week every 10 weeks or so, nothing major.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
With several ways to run the product, I'd like to see how people are incorporating it. Days used, dose, other products used etc. I can't say enough good about DTP, other than it's about to get even stronger!! When used in conjunction with DTH, it's just straight retarded! Nuff said!
Right now Im running 3 or 4 DTH 120ct/day at 2/1 or 2/2 on non-workout days.

On workout days I run 1 DTH/1 DTP AM, and 1 DTH/2 DTP preworkout.

A few times I ran 3 DTP preworkout which was great for training and pumps,and esp. below the waist pumps but it made me aggressive.

arsenalfan

Awards
Right now Im running 3 or 4 DTH 120ct/day at 2/1 or 2/2 on non-workout days.

On workout days I run 1 DTH/1 DTP AM, and 1 DTH/2 DTP preworkout.

A few times I ran 3 DTP preworkout which was great for training and pumps,and esp. below the waist pumps but it made me aggressive.
Thanks for all the advice Trip and Chuck...took a break from all supps for a while and now just getting back in to them...I used DT and DTH, and was happy with both...I am not really a bodybuilder per say - just like being in shape, and this helps he physique - I also finds it helps playing soccer as well...it is real early with DTP, but so far, so good...will get a bottle of DTH as soon as it is available on fefifo - a lot of people seem to be out of it as well...thanks again

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the advice Trip and Chuck...took a break from all supps for a while and now just getting back in to them...I used DT and DTH, and was happy with both...I am not really a bodybuilder per say - just like being in shape, and this helps he physique - I also finds it helps playing soccer as well...it is real early with DTP, but so far, so good...will get a bottle of DTH as soon as it is available on fefifo - a lot of people seem to be out of it as well...thanks again
I have 240ct Tabs at fefifo.com

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I always ran mine backward, so to speak.

I wake up around 3:30 am

So,

1 dtp 30 mins before breakfast
2 testobolan 10 mins later (20 mins before breakfast)
Eat, go to work

2 dtp around 2pm 30mins before pre wo meal
Eat pre w/o, wait 30 mins, hit gym
1 dtp 15 mins after w/o, eat 30 mins after w/o
^Last dtp taken about 5 hrs before bed

2 testobolan before bed 20 mins later, drink protein shake

Dosed dtp m/t/w/ off / fri/sat/ off
Dosed testo m/t/w/t/f/sat/off

I don't know but I like to give my body a complete rest from any and all on sunday except for fish oils, vitamins and of course food and rest.

This was my protocol for some time before the back injury and it worked WELL, great, fantastic...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
One thing that I sort of got confused on, very slightly, was that the bottle said to consume afternoon dose 4-6 hours after mid day dose....but, you are also supposed to take a dose pre workout, and then a dose post work out?

Would we assume to take the postwork dose a few hours after or immediately after the w/o. I had been taking the post dose 15 mins after my w/o which would have put two doses closer together than 4-6 hours being that my pre and post were only about 2hours apart.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
bump for a suggestion on that question i posted

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
One thing that I sort of got confused on, very slightly, was that the bottle said to consume afternoon dose 4-6 hours after mid day dose....but, you are also supposed to take a dose pre workout, and then a dose post work out?

Would we assume to take the postwork dose a few hours after or immediately after the w/o. I had been taking the post dose 15 mins after my w/o which would have put two doses closer together than 4-6 hours being that my pre and post were only about 2hours apart.
well that afternoon dose thing is for non-workout days. Workout day directions only apply to workout days, like whats written in the workout day sentence is all you follow on workout days. am, mid/ pm is non-workout day related instructions.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok.

When i read that when doing morning w/o, take the last dose 4-6 after the mid day is what had me sort of twisted for a moment vs doing afternoon w/o.

Got it now though.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Because everyone trains at different times of the day, dosing is going to vary from the bottle description obviously. I would say the preworkout dose is the one that should be timed with the most priority, the others you can be more lenient with. Try to get the preworkout dose 45 min - 1 hour prior to training. Take the others as you can incorporate them conveniently to your day.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ok.

When i read that when doing morning w/o, take the last dose 4-6 after the mid day is what had me sort of twisted for a moment vs doing afternoon w/o.

Got it now though.
if you workout in the am just take it preworkout, post workout and 4-6 hours after that.

It says "if you workout in the morning consume 3 or 4 tabs 45min pre-workout, 1 or 2 post workout and 2 tabs 4 hours after workout."

those are the AM workout day instructions. No am/mid-day/PM apply.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
running DTP with one of (formestane/sustain alpha/PCT Assist)

how does dosing:
3x pre-workout on workout days(M/W/F/S)
1x on off days(T/R/S)

or should I just drop the off day and kick up the preworkout to 4x?

GFH!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
if you workout in the am just take it preworkout, post workout and 4-6 hours after that.

It says "if you workout in the morning consume 3 or 4 tabs 45min pre-workout, 1 or 2 post workout and 2 tabs 4 hours after workout."

those are the AM workout day instructions. No am/mid-day/PM apply.
Thanks again man...

Incidentally, whom do I contact about carrying your product in my store.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Because everyone trains at different times of the day, dosing is going to vary from the bottle description obviously. I would say the preworkout dose is the one that should be timed with the most priority, the others you can be more lenient with. Try to get the preworkout dose 45 min - 1 hour prior to training. Take the others as you can incorporate them conveniently to your day.
Thanks

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
hey guys how is everyone doing. I have been running the 3k stacks per insructions but in the new year I am thinking of mixing it up. I am thinking of pulsing it, I weight train M,W,F. So thinking of dosing DTP 4 preworkout, 2 post and 2 in the afternoon, since I workout in the a.m. Then on non-training days dosing DTH @ 12 a day (240ct). Then throwing in some Sunami somehow. try pulsing or do you guys think that I should just stick with the 3k schedule on the diesel website?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
or would the dosing on the web site be stronger?
The one on the site seems to always get toned down by users, its a strong stack. Thats how I always post how I run it (like you wrote, DTH non-workout days, DTP workout days) its just I do 2 DTH 120ct am, 1 mid-day non-workout, 1 DTP/1DTH 120ct am, 3 DTP pre-workout on workout days, but as I also always state im sensitive to DT.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Im about to come off a 6 week Epi pulse next week and have both DTH and DTP. I was going to use Formex and run low dose clomid for my PCT. How do you recommend I run the DTH or DTP, together somehow or not?

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
This is how I have dosing for 4 weeks now and loving the ride so far.
2 DTP, 20mins before breakfast - 6am
2 DTP, 20mins before Lunch - 11:40am
2 DTP, 1 hour before work out - 4:30pm

Dosing 6 a day- Mon,Tue,off,Thu,Fri,Sat,off

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im about to come off a 6 week Epi pulse next week and have both DTH and DTP. I was going to use Formex and run low dose clomid for my PCT. How do you recommend I run the DTH or DTP, together somehow or not?
u can run DTP straight then DTH.....or DTH on non-workout days and DTP on workout days.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just out of curiousity what color are the dtp pills, brown or yellow?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
natural dark brown, they dont have a color coating.
Yo Chuck, your product(DTP) is the bizness. so far nothing but positive results. So between uspl's (PRIME) and get diesels (DTP) yall got a custee fo' life, real talk!!! By far one of the best supps i ever taken. nice job:You_Rock_Emoticon::thanks:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo Chuck, your product(DTP) is the bizness. so far nothing but positive results. So between uspl's (PRIME) and get diesels (DTP) yall got a custee fo' life, real talk!!! By far one of the best supps i ever taken. nice job:You_Rock_Emoticon::thanks:
Hey thanks for the feedback and glad you like the results from it.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Is it necessary to only run DTP for the 5 day max? I was thinking about running it for two weeks straight and then taking a two week break and going back on again for two weeks.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it necessary to only run DTP for the 5 day max? I was thinking about running it for two weeks straight and then taking a two week break and going back on again for two weeks.
Two weeks straight is close to a "cycle" of something. Realize any time you put anything into your body (hormonal being the case here) will create a shift of how things naturally function. I have done MUCH playing around with DTP dosing personally, and from user feedback. This is something that is a say "hybred" test booster, that is a step beyond what is known as a "test booster." You are better IMO to run DTP on training days 3-4 times a week max, and use a core (natty booster/DTH) on the other days, or together. Pm me if u need help