ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
yeah like the 1st edition wasnt potent enough lol

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
nice definately picking this up. i have 195 pills of the 240ct dth and i cant wait to stack it with this, and an ai

BigDGee35

Awards
geeez man.....and i mean that in a good way lol

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lovin the increase in L-dopa personally. Its great to see perfection be perfected yet again. Chucks the man!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, any less of the other ingredients to make room for more goodness?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
still have not gotten around to the 1st version, I need to.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed 3 kings (original) in the past, kind curious about this reformulation.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Can I trade in my un-opened bottle of DTP v1.0 for DTP v2.0?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, will you be doing the same for DTHC?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Can I trade in my un-opened bottle of DTP v1.0 for DTP v2.0?
No, who am I suppose to sell it 2? Just use it. That's the thing when something "stronger" comes out....people think the current version won't work.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
No, who am I suppose to sell it 2? Just use it. That's the thing when something "stronger" comes out....people think the current version won't work.
You're right, people as a whole are ignorant. I sir am not one of them. In fact prior use of DTP this past summer resulted a happy customer in me. Please do not assume that I think like the masses or I shall be forced to assume that you are one of them as well.

Thank you for answering my question. I am an eager Diesel customer, looking to try the latest and greatest product. I had interest in comparing the two. I will just have to be patient.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You're right, people as a whole are ignorant. I sir am not one of them. In fact prior use of DTP this past summer resulted a happy customer in me. Please do not assume that I think like the masses or I shall be forced to assume that you are one of them as well.

Thank you for answering my question. I am an eager Diesel customer, looking to try the latest and greatest product. I had interest in comparing the two. I will just have to be patient.
JHey no prob... its just people are always returning stuff that I cant re-sell, all and all what can do in turn is increase product prices to compensate for people returning perfectly good products.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used the original of this before i left for bootcamp and absolutely loved it. Slept amazing, was aggressive, good mood all day long. Im gonna have to pick this up and try it for sure. Still producing like usual Chuck!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I used the original of this before i left for bootcamp and absolutely loved it. Slept amazing, was aggressive, good mood all day long. Im gonna have to pick this up and try it for sure. Still producing like usual Chuck!
Yep, you've been using the stuff for a while.

blackceo88

Awards
So when will it be available. And if i order how do I no i'm getting the new one?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Top notch supp for sure! Can't wait to experiment some more with this new version. Good job Chuck!!
MK9

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
mmm, must try this when it comes out. Im doing round two with DTP now and added in some divanyl this time with it. working very well

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey i have a question all. . . . i'm planning on doin an all natural body building competition in MN and if i were to use your product would there be any substances that are banned or would disqualify me from the competition. . . its not till next year in oct. but i'm very curious when it comes to diesel products. . . let me know your thoughts

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
hey i have a question all. . . . i'm planning on doin an all natural body building competition in MN and if i were to use your product would there be any substances that are banned or would disqualify me from the competition. . . its not till next year in oct. but i'm very curious when it comes to diesel products. . . let me know your thoughts
well I have competed in drug tested shows and there is nothing in DTP that would have caused me to fail a polygraph but if you want to play it safe, thats why there is DIESEL TEST Hardcore which is 100% herbal.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
well I have competed in drug tested shows and there is nothing in DTP that would have caused me to fail a polygraph but if you want to play it safe, thats why there is DIESEL TEST Hardcore which is 100% herbal.
thank you much. . . and i will keep my ears an eyes peeled to diesel. . .i hear a lot of great things about it soo can't to see what the future has in store!

goldfly727

Awards
does anyone know how this will compare to like a m-drol or superdrol? im just curious what the differences are between the drols and the new diesel.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know how this will compare to like a m-drol or superdrol? im just curious what the differences are between the drols and the new diesel.
nite and day...........

legit superdrol is a very harsh methylated steroid(methasteron actually), DTP is not.

DHEA and Pregnenolone are the only "hormonal" ingredients in DTP. Neither of which are a harsh steroid.

edit-
Some will argue points on DHEA and Preg being steroids. Point is superdrol is a very potent harsh steroid with gains AND sides that will not compare to DHEA and Preg.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
the dif. is m-drol and superdrol are highly suppressive anabolic compounds and DT and DTP are "supplements."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
nite and day...........

legit superdrol is a very harsh methylated steroid(methasteron actually), DTP is not.

DHEA and Pregnenolone are the only "hormonal" ingredients in DTP. Neither of which are a harsh steroid.

edit-
Some will argue points on DHEA and Preg being steroids. Point is superdrol is a very potent harsh steroid with gains AND sides that will not compare to DHEA and Preg.
Yeah and DTP is basically an herbal test booster like DTH with preg/dhea/resveratrol in it. It simply is a combination of DTH/Coq DIESEL and Raw Test. People always ask these "prosteroid" questions or DHEA/preg questions which will always get the same answer. Look at DTP as a double or nothing stack of DTH and the Raw Test we use to sell. .....with some coq diesel.