Joint Issues

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
So I ran DTH (240s) and Ether Tabs together last month and they delivered WAY beyond my already high expectations for Get Diesel products. But I could not continue the run to a second bottle of each because of the joint issues I started to get after 2 weeks in. I kept the Ether tab dose consistant for my weight (200+), but tried several different doses of DTH ranging from 2,2,2/day; 3,3,3/day on off days and 2,2,4,2/day and 3/3/6 on workout days. I even took a whole week off in the middle to see if it would stop. I got some relief, but not totally gone.

I finished the run about a week and a half ago and am doing a better than I was after the week off in the middle, but am still having some discomfort. I notice most problem in my wrists/hands and spine. just really stiff and achey, but not like shooting pain, just discomfort. I'm guessing this is due to the cortisol and estrogen lowering effects of the DTH/Ether. I use the 5% cissus that my joints love and fish oil every day, throughout the day and still got these issues. I never had nearly this amount of trouble on DTH before, I assume because the stuff is just SO much more potent than the several other versions I've used.

So, any suggestions? I have 3 more bottles of DTH/Ether and would love to use 2 sets back to back, but can't imagine doing so with joint problems. And I'm not keen on giving myself any more trouble with my joints than I have, but I LOVE this new stuff and want to keep using it. I've been thinking some pregnelonone or DHEA might help to give me a bit more cort and estro to cushion my joints better. I'm not sure if Sunami would help, hurt, or just be nuetral in my case. I am going to grab myself some Reset A.D. for sure just because I like using it every now and then and think it may be one of my better options to help.

Any one have any other ideas besides preg/DHEA supplementation?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I would run one or the other in 4 day intervals to figure out which product is doing that. Ether tabs work well with DTH because the ether tabs amplify the results of test boosters.
I'm pretty sure it is the DTH for the most part. The last week of my run I only had DTH left and the issues persisted as they had with both products. When I took a week off in the middle after the issues developed I still ran the Ether tabs and got slight relief that week. From what I have seen of studies on Long Jack it posseses cortisol antagonistic qualities itself, so I'm sure the Ether tabs could have contributed to a small extent. But I'm fairly certain most of the issues came from the DTH itself at this point.

It took about 2 weeks for the joint issues to creep up, then lasted the next 3 weeks while on DTH/Ether tabs. I've been off for nearly 2 weeks now, and am doing better, but still not quite to the point I was before. I'm going to wait another 2-3 weeks before giving it another run with the Reset A.D. to see if it helps keep the issue at bay next time. I'm thinking I may also grab some Universal Joint packs as those helped me marginally before I found 5% Cissus a few years ago. I may just use those anyway to get myself back before giving it another go with the DTH.

Either way, I'll let you know how it turns out for me when I go at it again. Dang it Chuck, your stuff is just too strong for me now, lol.