looking for something to add to DTH

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
I have been using DTH for about 2 months and just bought two more bottles. I am looking for something to add to my stack. I am taking DTH, whiteflood, Serious mass shake in morning, 3 whey protein shakes through out the day, and a muiltivitamin. I am taking a month off of creatine so i kinda want to stay away from that. I weight train 5 days a week with two days of cardio mixed in. Looking to add some weight to both the bar and body. Thanks in advanced.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have been using DTH for about 2 months and just bought two more bottles. I am looking for something to add to my stack. I am taking DTH, whiteflood, Serious mass shake in morning, 3 whey protein shakes through out the day, and a muiltivitamin. I am taking a month off of creatine so i kinda want to stay away from that. I weight train 5 days a week with two days of cardio mixed in. Looking to add some weight to both the bar and body. Thanks in advanced.
Testopro and Prime comes to mind right quick.

DTH, TestoPro and Prime......mmm sounds good.

All 3 would be nutz.......lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Second the TestaPRO, but I'd first stack it with DTP. All 3 has quite the potential!! All 3 are solid by themselves.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
NOS Ether Pro. Get you growing and recovering! A great product.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Dr. Houser has a lean bulk stack that is working wonders for me. However, I am substituting DTHC for the MassFX. I am six weeks into a twelve weeks stack and have already added over 1/4" to my arms. You can see my post on LB supplement log forum. This stack includes MassFX, Primal Male and Drive.

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
well i just bought some JP8, xtend, and fish oil. I am gonna stack that with ON serious mass and ON whey and multi. Also got a bottle of DTP, but gonna wait a little while till i add that. Look good?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
well i just bought some JP8, xtend, and fish oil. I am gonna stack that with ON serious mass and ON whey and multi. Also got a bottle of DTP, but gonna wait a little while till i add that. Look good?
yeah, JP8 is one of the best prewo supps out there.

Serious, if you can stomach it, it doesnt get much better.

I pretty much swear by JP8 Prewo.

xtend is solid, a tad sweet imo.

fish oil, solid staple

I like ON protein as well........

DTP....... Another top tier T booster.

You did good........

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I swear by JP8 as well, it's a whole different kinda supp than the others out there, to describe it doesn't do justice, you have to experience it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pulsing DTP 3x a week preworkout on workout days without a doubt!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
What Trip said, that way worked very well for me!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have not used testopro or DTP yet, but they have been getting good ratings, I just have not had the time. Personally from experience I would say: DTH+Prime or IGF-2. Prime worked great strength wise but not much weight gain, and IGf-2 helps with sleep, recovery, strength, and natural gains. DTH just kicks butt period, I used the old version though(120 count)... not the new 240 count smaller pills.