Trib Test Extreme - AnabolicMinds.com

Trib Test Extreme

  1. New Member
    djbkxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    94

    Trib Test Extreme


    oh how I miss thee

    I know why it was discontinued, and it makes practical business sense, but it was such an amazing product.

  2. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    13731

    Quote Originally Posted by djbkxr View Post
    oh how I miss thee

    I know why it was discontinued, and it makes practical business sense, but it was such an amazing product.
    why was it discontinued?
  3. New Member
    djbkxr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    26
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    94

    I believe Chuck said that it wasn't selling well enough to make more of. Mostly because of all the hype surrounding DTHC (correct me if I'm wrong). I've used both (older DTHC) separately and together at different times and always got a bigger kick out of the TTE.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Kristofer68SS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    42
    Posts
    5,600
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    13731

    Quote Originally Posted by djbkxr View Post
    I believe Chuck said that it wasn't selling well enough to make more of. Mostly because of all the hype surrounding DTHC (correct me if I'm wrong). I've used both (older DTHC) separately and together at different times and always got a bigger kick out of the TTE.
    I have a bottle of TTE stashed back........



    I must admit, that profile looks good.
  5. Are you Diesel?
    Chuck Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,787
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2007

    Quote Originally Posted by djbkxr View Post
    oh how I miss thee

    I know why it was discontinued, and it makes practical business sense, but it was such an amazing product.
    It was, but people didnt buy it, it was out when activate was the it thing for nettle products so people didnt buy it, or they compared it to DTH all the time.
  6. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    5550

    Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    I have a bottle of TTE stashed back........



    I must admit, that profile looks good.
    I agree, I thought it was a great product.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trib test extreme -- sleeplessness?
    By LeanGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2008, 01:07 PM
  2. A Get Diesel Sposored Log of R4W and Trib Test Extreme
    By slow-mun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 04:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in