NO RESPONSE

waugie14

Awards
Hi Chuck,

I ordered DTHC 240ct last friday or saturday(think fri) and it still hasnt come in yet. I emailed the retailer from your site a few days ago and got no answer. I'm from Pittsburgh so I dont know maybe something got held up? Thanks.

Chaz Waugaman

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
My order took about 2 weeks to get to me from time of placement to delivery. If you left an email with your order you should get a tracking number soon.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would recommend you guys to start getting into the habit of ordering your supplements over the phone your order will get filled much quicker and you will receive
your order a lot faster. I do this all the time and my orders from what ever co. I am
ordering from get to me right away.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
If you placed an email address to contact you an email confirmation is sent to that address letting you know that they will ship all orders within a 48 hour period, however you placed your order on Friday\Saturday which will delay that order till the following business day or 2.
I placed 2 separate orders and got them in around a couple of weeks max, I opted for the $10 flat shipping :)
Call fefifo.com's number and leave them a message, they will get back to you.
I get impatient big time and I get just as excited when I get my goodies :)

MK9

Tkenshin

Awards
I have the same problem, however they emailed me two different tracking numbers to two different destinations, both were not my addresses... -.-' . sent an email no word yet.

waugie14

Awards
Just recieved it yesterday.......no reason to order over the phone, i just wanted to give chuck the business instead of ordering from bbing.com where my order comes in the next day.

Tkenshin

Awards
Just recieved it yesterday.......no reason to order over the phone, i just wanted to give chuck the business instead of ordering from bbing.com where my order comes in the next day.
Weird, i think i got your tracking number. Chaz W.?

Tkenshin

Awards
well i got my package so no problems now. just a bit scared from the diff track numbers

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yeah basically if you dont put an email in your order, you wont get a tracking #. 99% of the people calling and blowing up the fefifo.com email account didnt put an email address in their order.

2nd, if you order on a Friday at like 2pm, your order isnt going to show up monday.......or tues......or wed., probably. We ship orders everyday but it depends on when you order and what time of the day you order. If you ordered from fefifo and don't receive anything in 4 days (4 real days), then email me at getdiesel @verizon.net and I will look it up myself.

I had people order friday before labor day weekend, then calling tues asking where is their stuff.....