120 count DTHC - My Experience, Chime in please Chuck Diesel

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First I will say this is my first Get Diesel product that I have used and after all of the rave reviews I was very excited to get my hands on the new formula. Originally I expected to get the 240 count but the deal for 2 at dps ended up sending the 120s. Either way, I assumed they are the same formula, just double the dose of the 240s BEING THAT there are the same servings per bottle.

Ok, up to now I have go up to 5 a day and am noticing little to no effects from it and I am taking it per the bottle instructions and info I read on your website. The response I got from trip is here when I asked if I am doing something wrong:

The change in pill size has a lot of people dosing wrong. 5 of the new is 2 1/2 of the old, and thats not a very effective dose. I take 10-12 of the new to equal 5-6 of the old. You're dosing too low.

Ok, first your bottle instructions are wrong based on his comments. Second, why would I need to take this much of what is supposed to be the same formula as the 240s, just put into 1 pill instead of 2. Based on this advice, I would have only 10-12 days out of 1 bottle, WTF! I understand that there are non-responders but this goes well past that. My friend and I are taking it the exact same way and both notice no difference even at a higher dose.

Chuck - What is the deal man? This is supposed to the new formula and your own rep/employee basically tells me it is not as strong and I need to take a huge dose to get anything. I really would appreciate your feedback and feel for all of us on AM that you owe an explanation of what's going on here.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, 2 days and no answer from Chuck or Trip... awesome customer service guys.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I thought Trip meant the 240 count? That would make more sense, as 2 of those are supposed to be equal to 1 of the older red ones, if I'm not mistaken. They worked very well for me, but not everyone responds to everything, and that sucks. Some people are just non-responders.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I was quite clear what I took and the dosage and so was he based on his response. It is unreal that he nor Chuck has said anything here yet; every other company I have dealt with here on AM is quite quick to respond to feedback such as this to either troubleshoot with the customer or at a minimum defend their product. I want to like Get Diesel but this experience is not boding well for me being a repeat customer.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
No I was quite clear what I took and the dosage and so was he based on his response. It is unreal that he nor Chuck has said anything here yet; every other company I have dealt with here on AM is quite quick to respond to feedback such as this to either troubleshoot with the customer or at a minimum defend their product. I want to like Get Diesel but this experience is not boding well for me being a repeat customer.
I dont live on here. I mean if you got a question, and you make a post, PM me the link to the thread and I will answer the quest. I get tons of phone calls, emails, PM's and got work 2 do. Sometimes I don't fell like getting on here.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First I will say this is my first Get Diesel product that I have used and after all of the rave reviews I was very excited to get my hands on the new formula. Originally I expected to get the 240 count but the deal for 2 at dps ended up sending the 120s. Either way, I assumed they are the same formula, just double the dose of the 240s BEING THAT there are the same servings per bottle.

Ok, up to now I have go up to 5 a day and am noticing little to no effects from it and I am taking it per the bottle instructions and info I read on your website. The response I got from trip is here when I asked if I am doing something wrong:

The change in pill size has a lot of people dosing wrong. 5 of the new is 2 1/2 of the old, and thats not a very effective dose. I take 10-12 of the new to equal 5-6 of the old. You're dosing too low.

Ok, first your bottle instructions are wrong based on his comments. Second, why would I need to take this much of what is supposed to be the same formula as the 240s, just put into 1 pill instead of 2. Based on this advice, I would have only 10-12 days out of 1 bottle, WTF! I understand that there are non-responders but this goes well past that. My friend and I are taking it the exact same way and both notice no difference even at a higher dose.

Chuck - What is the deal man? This is supposed to the new formula and your own rep/employee basically tells me it is not as strong and I need to take a huge dose to get anything. I really would appreciate your feedback and feel for all of us on AM that you owe an explanation of what's going on here.
Whats your question, in like 2 sentences? Are you saying you took 5 of the 120's a day and didnt notice anything or 5 of the 120's?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was clear what I asked, why is your rep telling me I need to take 10 to 12 of the 120 count DTHC to make it work when the bottle says 6... Obviously everyone is different but that is a ridiculously high dose. I stated pretty clearly what my questions were above and gave you a chance to possibly troubleshoot as well; its your choice whether or not you want to do so.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was clear what I asked, why is your rep telling me I need to take 10 to 12 of the 120 count DTHC to make it work when the bottle says 6... Obviously everyone is different but that is a ridiculously high dose. I stated pretty clearly what my questions were above and gave you a chance to possibly troubleshoot as well; its your choice whether or not you want to do so.
obviously he thought you was on the 240ct's. It hard for me to read long questions about anything, thats why I asked for the simple version. How many 120's did you take/day? What time of the day did you take them?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Most people respond to 4-8 240's a day, and 3-6 120's a day. It all depends on their body and what else they are on. People who have used prosteroids, or real stuff in the past seem to need a higher dose and to wait longer for it to kick in. Myself I respond to 4 120's a day really well but only need about 4 240's a day. Could be the delivery difference between the 2 who knows. With DTP i only need about 3/day. Ive been on some version of DT since 2005 for about 80% of the year and still respond to low doses but never used anything like pro-hormones and all that.

So to trouble shoot we gotta look at what else you've been on or what your on now and try other stuff, but there is no trouble shooting if your done with the bottle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Obviously I was refering to the 240 count bottle when I said that. If you had done any research on the product, you would have known that. Not trying to be an a$$, but you callin me out over a rather obvious error is a tad 5th grade bro.

I'm glad we understand eachother now....

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I was puzzled a bit myself, one time it's the 120 then it's the 240, then it's DTH, then it's DTP. Trip and Chuck's posts make complete sense to me. Sounds like Get Diesel needs to make DTCS, Diesel Test Common Sense.:silly:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Say all you want, chalk it up to me being a non-responder. Not calling anyone out, just putting the facts out so some questions could be answered. Anyways, the verdict is out for me if I continue to be a Get Diesel customer or not on the test boosting products.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Say all you want, chalk it up to me being a non-responder. Not calling anyone out, just putting the facts out so some questions could be answered. Anyways, the verdict is out for me if I continue to be a Get Diesel customer or not on the test boosting products.
Ok, well forget everything else said......what dose were you taking at what times?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was taking it 2 for the AM dose after first meal (30 mins or more), then 2 at noon (1 hour away from meals), and then 1 at 3 PM (again on an empty stomach) for at least a 8 days (1 day off on Sunday). I went so far as to try and take 3-4 at a time to see if that did anything, all it lead to was a headache and brown pee from the DIM. I was on it for about 20 days in a row less the two days off per the bottle recommendation. I ramped up the dose from 3 a day to 5-6, then tried more per Trips recommendation that seemed odd at the time (now it seems it was caused by some confusion, understandable) but nonetheless did it anyways. Also, I am taking Prime and Anabolic Pump and was making sure to take in 6-10 fish oil a day as well. My experience is not unique though, my buddy and I are taking the same stack and both did not respond using the same protocol explained above.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I was taking it 2 for the AM dose after first meal (30 mins or more), then 2 at noon (1 hour away from meals), and then 1 at 3 PM (again on an empty stomach) for at least a 8 days (1 day off on Sunday). I went so far as to try and take 3-4 at a time to see if that did anything, all it lead to was a headache and brown pee from the DIM. I was on it for about 20 days in a row less the two days off per the bottle recommendation. I ramped up the dose from 3 a day to 5-6, then tried more per Trips recommendation that seemed odd at the time (now it seems it was caused by some confusion, understandable) but nonetheless did it anyways. Also, I am taking Prime and Anabolic Pump and was making sure to take in 6-10 fish oil a day as well. My experience is not unique though, my buddy and I are taking the same stack and both did not respond using the same protocol explained above.
thats weird, you guys didnt notice anything at all? just like you wasnt taking them? You ever tried them 30min before meals?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually started taking it like that first thing in the morning with fish oil and my multi-vitamin then would get ready, yada yada and eat ~25 minutes later. I didn't like the way this made my stomach feel first thing after waking so I switched to after first meal then as stated above. I got energy from it for sure, better focus to some degree and a slight libido increase at the low dose when I was ramping up but no major aggression or crazy pumps. I really wanted this to work well for me, it could be I need Sunami to make it really work or maybe I would respond to DTHC 240s or DTP. This is my first Trib product so I can't say whether or not I respond well to them or not.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I got energy from it for sure, better focus to some degree and a slight libido increase at the low dose
So you did notice it working... why did you not state that earlier?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you did notice it working... why did you not state that earlier?
I did though it was in a detailed PM to trip... any other questions about whether or not it worked? Moreover, if you read that was at the low dose while I was ramping up to 5-6 and really only lasted for the first 4-5 days, libido increase for about 2; for those reasons it was not mentioned due to the brief time it was noticeable.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
The immediate effects of DTH were also short lived for me (focus, aggression), but I did see decent strength improvements after those effects wore off. Actually I saw some quite unexpected jumps in strength the first time I ran DTH. My muscle recovery between sets also decreased a bit.

Has your strength changed much? I also found it to be more effective on an empty stomach, but that's just me. (it did not bother my stomach at all)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is hard to say since I was running it with Prime about strength. I can say that after I stopped I started to notice more body recomp and felt Prime kicking in much more so than when taking in conjunction with DTHC.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I actually started taking it like that first thing in the morning with fish oil and my multi-vitamin then would get ready, yada yada and eat ~25 minutes later. I didn't like the way this made my stomach feel first thing after waking so I switched to after first meal then as stated above. I got energy from it for sure, better focus to some degree and a slight libido increase at the low dose when I was ramping up but no major aggression or crazy pumps. I really wanted this to work well for me, it could be I need Sunami to make it really work or maybe I would respond to DTHC 240s or DTP. This is my first Trib product so I can't say whether or not I respond well to them or not.
u shouldnt need Sunami or DTP to make DTH work, it should work on its own, esp at the dosage you took.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh well, it was worth a shot, guess I am a non-responder. There are others to try in the future.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Oh well, it was worth a shot, guess I am a non-responder. There are others to try in the future.
yeah what I would do is try another herbal test booster and let us know how that goes, then maybe contact me about trying another version of DT.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Chuck, I will let you know before a choice is made to hear your recommendation. I am considering a few right now that some others on AM like myself [who did not respond well to DTHC] are doing well with but it will be at least another 4-6 weeks before I try one again; want my system to be clear so I will get a good comparison.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
It is hard to say since I was running it with Prime about strength. I can say that after I stopped I started to notice more body recomp and felt Prime kicking in much more so than when taking in conjunction with DTHC.
Some people have experienced great effects from lower doses. It's been stated time and time again, more DTHC doesn't always mean better. It really just depends on you. Maybe not ramp up so fast? Give it time to get going maybe. And as for the Prime kicking in and body recomp etc....That sounds about right. From what I gather you've been on the stack for approx 3 weeks, and that's when Prime is really supposed to start to "kick in". So I certainly would not attribute any of the recomp or strength to COMING OFF DTH, its more like Prime kicking in.