DTP - worth it?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing DTH for the past month or so and to tell you the truth i've not got much of anything from it. DTP is now in the uk but its £55 ($90) and i'm wondering is it really that much better than DTH? I'd like to hear from anyone who's done both, and can give me an idea of how the effects differ?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I have done both and love it! I use 1DTP with 2 DTHC (240ct) and my mind is super clear, focused, and I feel like I use to many moons ago :)
I take DTP twice a day, and around 4-5 DTHC and feel really good, my training is not lagging either.
I would order directly from fefifo.com, maybe the price will be less expensive
MK9

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing DTH for the past month or so and to tell you the truth i've not got much of anything from it. DTP is now in the uk but its £55 ($90) and i'm wondering is it really that much better than DTH? I'd like to hear from anyone who's done both, and can give me an idea of how the effects differ?
Are you taking the 120-or 240 tab version, and how are you dosing it?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
240 count. Have played with doses for a week at a time but yet to notice anything of significance.

Tried 1 - 4 first thing in morning 15-30 mins before breakfast, then 1-4 15-30 mins before lunch and on a training day 3/4 1 hour before training but nothing.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
240 count. Have played with doses for a week at a time but yet to notice anything of significance.

Tried 1 - 4 first thing in morning 15-30 mins before breakfast, then 1-4 15-30 mins before lunch and on a training day 3/4 1 hour before training but nothing.
Just remember that 2 of the new (240) count is like 1 of the old(120) count. 6 of the old was a good dose, so that would equal 12 of the new. See what i'm saying. Every 1 of the new(240) is half of one of the old red (120) tabs. You probably are dosing too low.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established

Heres my approach\philosophy 1 DTP tablet is roughly 1.4grams and change of the listed ingredients, 2 DTHC (240ct) contains 2811mg's, BUT each tablet contains 10mg DHEA& Pregnenolone..
I end up taking 1 DTP+2 DTHC 240ct in the AM so total amount in grams consumed is 1.4 (single DTP tablet) + 2.6 = 4 grams of goodness :) However I also throw in GReens+ with multivitamin and 1.5 grams of Aniracetam. Seriously I am unstoppable at work and operate with scalpel like precision in decision making, tasks, and execution and can laugh about it :D

When I come home for lunch same deal as the AM.

Before training I alter my dosage to use 3 DTHC 240 count + my pre-workout drink. 3 DTP is too much for me at the moment, but the other effects are noticeable physically and mentally.
I'm 37 and train Judo twice a week, and work out 3 times a week, plus I have a family.. Supplementing my body from the mental and physical demand I place on it is serious business for me.
Oh I forgot to mention copious amounts of green tea, drink it like you would water.. This is what works for me, and I have no reservations about spending some coin on it. However, be wise in how you dose, and keep hydrated.

Anyways give fefifo.com a shot, and plus you are looking at spending £34.76 on DTP from fefifo.com and £26.00 for DTHC, not including the shipping.. This is just for the product itself.

MK9

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Just remember that 2 of the new (240) count is like 1 of the old(120) count. 6 of the old was a good dose, so that would equal 12 of the new. See what i'm saying. Every 1 of the new(240) is half of one of the old red (120) tabs. You probably are dosing too low.
do you mean a dose of 6 of the old version over the ENTIRE day or per sitting? i.e. 18 a day? that's quite a bit

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Heres my approach\philosophy 1 DTP tablet is roughly 1.4grams and change of the listed ingredients, 2 DTHC (240ct) contains 2811mg's, BUT each tablet contains 10mg DHEA& Pregnenolone..
I end up taking 1 DTP+2 DTHC 240ct in the AM so total amount in grams consumed is 1.4 (single DTP tablet) + 2.6 = 4 grams of goodness :) However I also throw in GReens+ with multivitamin and 1.5 grams of Aniracetam. Seriously I am unstoppable at work and operate with scalpel like precision in decision making, tasks, and execution and can laugh about it :D

When I come home for lunch same deal as the AM.

Before training I alter my dosage to use 3 DTHC 240 count + my pre-workout drink. 3 DTP is too much for me at the moment, but the other effects are noticeable physically and mentally.
I'm 37 and train Judo twice a week, and work out 3 times a week, plus I have a family.. Supplementing my body from the mental and physical demand I place on it is serious business for me.
Oh I forgot to mention copious amounts of green tea, drink it like you would water.. This is what works for me, and I have no reservations about spending some coin on it. However, be wise in how you dose, and keep hydrated.

Anyways give fefifo.com a shot, and plus you are looking at spending £34.76 on DTP from fefifo.com and £26.00 for DTHC, not including the shipping.. This is just for the product itself.

MK9
Cheers, good info there. The mental sharpness is something i would like to benefit from as it would benefit my job significantly. Back to the original question though - do you feel it's worth it? It's another $15 for shipping and then whatever those twats at customs charge, plus a collection charge from the parcel force depot, so prob not worth my while.

Did you notice strength and recomp improvements as these are my main goals, particularly strength.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I feel its worth it, and a case in point here is that I was off training for 4 months from Judo and weights plus I was stressed having a new baby, outlaws coming home to visit etc..
Now, when I started back in Judo my recovery was way faster than usual, and my endurance went up significantly..
Weight training, I started a new program and got 23 out of 30 reps (10 sets of 3) at 140 LBS, previously i was lifting 120lbs, and that was a few months earlier.
Uhh.. recomp well.. *ahem* that is work in progress.. My goal is to drop to 190 solid lean mass, and after ordering an extra large 5 cheese with chicken and mushrooms last night it didnt help :D.. Thats my cheat meal till next week.
So I cant comment on recomp yet, but that will not be an issue as I know how my body ticks, and will be including extra virgin coconut oil at 2 tablespoons daily + 6 grams CLA for 4 weeks starting tomorrow (nasty cold\flu this week laid me out).

Mental sharpness you will notice tremendously, and start with 1 tablet a day, preferably in the AM, or work it around your schedule i.e. if you have a meeting and need to absorb new info, take that an hour or so before, and load up on green tea..

So positives.. My strength went up, recovery improved big time, mental sharpness 5 stars.

My regiment is based on my earlier post, oh and I at first tried it without the aniracetam, and had the same effects.. Aniracetam helps me reach to deep parts of my mind where stuff had gotten lost like.. where are my car keys, or recall new information I used once or twice a month ago..
Going to send you a PM..
MK9

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
I just stopped using DTP. Used it for 2 weeks. DTH didn't do anything for me so I thought the DHEA and Preg might be useful cause of my age. Well, I'll say I did see a libido increase from day one. But about a week later I started getting anxiety and insomnia. I'm guessing maybe the Yohimbe plus something else (maybe Preg). Anyway, i thought I my body would adjust to it but didn't so I had to stop.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
DTP gives me crazy pumps in the gym. My typical dosing scheme was 2 dth/1 dtp in the morning, 1 dth at 1 and at 4 in the afternoon, then at 7 when I got off work 2 dth/ 1-2 dtp, then chug down some JP8/Nos Ether and hit the gym. Honestly, I was pissed at how easily I got a pump for the first few times I used it, I was getting as pumped as I would doing a full workout on just my warm-ups, had to go do some light cardio while I waited for it to go down. Felt flushed first couple times I took it, but that's just because it opened up my pipes so much. Also, noticed my skin was way more oilier, and I did notice a little kick in my libido as well. Additionally, I didn't get the lethargy I got from the other time I did the older dth, so that's a plus. I'm very stim sensitive, and dtp is perfect for me. Overall, I'm quite pleased by it. happy to anser any more questions you may have man. I'm using the 240 count dth by the way.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
How were you dosing it?
MK9
If you were asking me, I started with 3 then went to 4 then 5. And thats where the anxiety started. Then went back down to 3 and was still feeling it. Even started to get chest pains.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you mean a dose of 6 of the old version over the ENTIRE day or per sitting? i.e. 18 a day? that's quite a bit
The entire day, usually split 2/3/1 or so.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
The entire day, usually split 2/3/1 or so.
sorry, got the wrong end of the stick here. i was taking a max of 12 a day split into 3 doses of 4 tabs. In past few days bumped it to 15 a day and yet to feel a thing. Took 6 1 hour before training yesterday and again no difference. don't think this is for me but i'll keep plugging away and experimenting and i'll finish bottle

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
WOW!! 15 a day!?
if i took that many id make CNN tonight hahahaha

local gym massacre hahahah

yha bro just keep playing with the dose it took me about a week to find wat i liked with the old DTHC havnt tryd the newest ones yet

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
if i took that many id make CNN tonight hahahaha

local gym massacre hahahah

yha bro just keep playing with the dose it took me about a week to find wat i liked with the old DTHC havnt tryd the newest ones yet
I'm very passive and it takes a lot to make me snap but no aggression to report whatsoever. Will go upto 18 a day and if i don't get anything from that i don't think i'll try it again, as it could get pretty expensive as a bottle would only last 13 days or so.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thats only 7 1/2 or so of the old.
Yeah, that I know bud. I was thinking he was referring to DTP by the way he was talking and posting. I was like, there's NO way someone could be doing that much DTP and not stay outta the news. At the very least, you should notice other effects at that dose, like the N.O. side of it, at least I do. So my bad, I mis-understood, sorry guys.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Hi Semibulimic,
How is your training going otherwise for example recovery, strength, endurance etc? I will say that the old dthc formula at times made me lethargic, and based on hearsay it could have been due to increase in testosterone not sure, BUT I did add 1 tab of MassFx which has divanil in it and I did notice a change at least mentally..
Just wondering if you are basing your aggression to DTHC's effectiveness i.e. a 1:1 ratio more aggro, then dthc is working etc which is why I was curious as to how your training is going.
MK9

waugie14

Awards
I've been taking just 6 a day of the DTHC, second week so far...if i feel good on this dose, should i just keep cruisin?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking just 6 a day of the DTHC, second week so far...if i feel good on this dose, should i just keep cruisin?
I would keep cruising at where you are at, BUT if you are so inclined to, try an increase at or around your workout schedule i.e. 1 extra tab pre-workout, or add one post workout, and see what your results are.
My personal experience has been any time I have found the magic dosage and I start to add to it it goes pear shaped for me, so I revert back to what was working.
Are you using new DTHC formula, DTP, or older DTHC formula?
MK9

waugie14

Awards
I would keep cruising at where you are at, BUT if you are so inclined to, try an increase at or around your workout schedule i.e. 1 extra tab pre-workout, or add one post workout, and see what your results are.
My personal experience has been any time I have found the magic dosage and I start to add to it it goes pear shaped for me, so I revert back to what was working.
Are you using new DTHC formula, DTP, or older DTHC formula?
MK9
Thanks! I'm pretty sure it's new, im new to this supp.....it's the 240ct. red label, non-coated pills.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Hi Semibulimic,
How is your training going otherwise for example recovery, strength, endurance etc? I will say that the old dthc formula at times made me lethargic, and based on hearsay it could have been due to increase in testosterone not sure, BUT I did add 1 tab of MassFx which has divanil in it and I did notice a change at least mentally..
Just wondering if you are basing your aggression to DTHC's effectiveness i.e. a 1:1 ratio more aggro, then dthc is working etc which is why I was curious as to how your training is going.
MK9
Training is fine, and coming along at the normal rate - nothing out of the ordinary. recovery is usually fast, which i put down to high doses of BCAAs (about 40-50g a day).
Haven't noticed any lethargy either. Only thing i noticed in the beginning was that my b*lls were slightly fuller, but no increase in libido, acne, aggression or the like. Pretty disappointed on the whole as i know the good reputation get diesel products have accrued over the years isn't for nothing and was looking forward to getting something positive from this

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Training is fine, and coming along at the normal rate - nothing out of the ordinary. recovery is usually fast, which i put down to high doses of BCAAs (about 40-50g a day).
Haven't noticed any lethargy either. Only thing i noticed in the beginning was that my b*lls were slightly fuller, but no increase in libido, acne, aggression or the like. Pretty disappointed on the whole as i know the good reputation get diesel products have accrued over the years isn't for nothing and was looking forward to getting something positive from this
Hmm.. From what you are describing looks like your body got use to the DTHC, and I noticed some powerful pumps, strength and aggression when I stacked DTHC (older formula) with TD Formestane.
Personally I would make the jump to DTP, and combine it with your current DTHC tabs.
I know you are having a not so good experience with the current product, and thats understandable, and would suggest the following:
A.) Stop using DTHC for a few days, maybe even 1 week.
B.) Use DTHC as a pre\post workout supp with what you are currently doing.
C.) Get DTP, and use it as in Step B, BUT add 1 tab pre and post workout of your current DTHC.

I can only megadose certain items, and DTP I cannot take more that 2 tabs a day, and spaced out by several hours.
Lots of room here for experimentation, and if you want try out some of the options listed above..
MK9

waugie14

Awards
Those are the ones I use as well, but at 5 a day + 1 or 2 DTP maximum.
MK9
When I do my next bottle down the line, I'm gonna try that combo.

Also, I'd like to take an NO supp like Shock Therapy or Superpump(just prefer those) how would I mix that in there? Thanks for the help man.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
When I do my next bottle down the line, I'm gonna try that combo.

Also, I'd like to take an NO supp like Shock Therapy or Superpump(just prefer those) how would I mix that in there? Thanks for the help man.
I would make sure my dosages revolve around my training time specifically, and take these around an hour to 1.5 hours before training. If you eat a small meal i.e. oatmeal and fruits do this first, then take in your DTHC+NO. Heres how I do it.

My training is at 7pm, I get home at 5:15:
1. Make oatmeala and mix with 1/2cup blueberries and 1 teaspoon honey
2. done eating by 5:40
3. Mix up my NO drink (Domain ATP) + 1DTP and 2 DTHC (240ct) and consume it by 6pm, no later than 6:10.
4. Post workout, lots of food, and my creatine+whey
5. Before Bed I mix some bulk 1-C with rice milk+honey, and sweet dreams :)

MK9

waugie14

Awards
I would make sure my dosages revolve around my training time specifically, and take these around an hour to 1.5 hours before training. If you eat a small meal i.e. oatmeal and fruits do this first, then take in your DTHC+NO. Heres how I do it.

My training is at 7pm, I get home at 5:15:
1. Make oatmeala and mix with 1/2cup blueberries and 1 teaspoon honey
2. done eating by 5:40
3. Mix up my NO drink (Domain ATP) + 1DTP and 2 DTHC (240ct) and consume it by 6pm, no later than 6:10.
4. Post workout, lots of food, and my creatine+whey
5. Before Bed I mix some bulk 1-C with rice milk+honey, and sweet dreams :)

MK9
Awesome! Thanks, glad i joined here!