IF you could only choose 1 get diesel product, what and why?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have tried DTH 120 count and loved it at 5 a day. I am debating using it again down the road when my weight training gets back into play, but if you could only try 1 diesel supplement what would it be and why?

Monsterbench

Awards
That is a tough one to choose, but if I had to it would be Nos Ether Pro.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
DTP...it gives the same effects for me as DTH, and it does not smell nearly as strong as DTH.

I would say the pills are smaller also but I am not sure but I have issues downing large pills...

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion it would be NOS Ether Pro like monsterbench said, I now consider it one of my basics like protein and multi, first it is filled with a slew of ingredients for recovery, then the pumps are insane, plus the nootropics to help you focus, and not to mention zinc which helps raise test levels plus antioxidants again for recovery. It has all this under one roof! What is not to love!

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
with the dthc on sale from their website for 35 bucks for 240 caps. I figure that the all out best one to take. It rocks, and its a steal of deal bro.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
DTH. I love NOS Ether, but for the great sense of well being I get all day I just HAVE to choose DTH.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's a toughie. If it was pre-workout, I'd roll with either JP8 or NOS Ether. For me, DTP is perfect for my age. So I guess I would choose DTP, but man, there's so many good products, guess it depends what ya need. Good luck on whatever ya decide.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
with the dthc on sale from their website for 35 bucks for 240 caps. I figure that the all out best one to take. It rocks, and its a steal of deal bro.
Cant beat this deal. :147:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
In my opinion it would be NOS Ether Pro like monsterbench said, I now consider it one of my basics like protein and multi, first it is filled with a slew of ingredients for recovery, then the pumps are insane, plus the nootropics to help you focus, and not to mention zinc which helps raise test levels plus antioxidants again for recovery. It has all this under one roof! What is not to love!
Same with me, I can make due without ready4war and JP8, well Id miss them, but not as much as I'd miss NOS ETHER (pro). I rem a few days I took NOS ETHER pro 1.5 scoops 3x a day and was just a monster in the gym....and in the bedroom.....and at work, brain all clear.

Eruspoena

Awards
I have not tried all of the products, I have tried JP8, Nos Ether, DTH, and NCP. I would say Nos Ether is the one I could not give up. I can notice the difference in focus when I am taking the product.