Advantages in dosage timing - DTH

max999

Awards
I was wondering if there was some advantage in dosing DTH at a certain time pre / post workout. ( in the same way that you hit the protien shakes say 1hr b4 and immediatley after workout. )

I presume that there must be a time element here because there was a section on libido effects of DTH quoting taking 1 hr before to get "extra" enhancements in that dept.

therefore does this timeframe implication also apply to getting the other benefits ( pump, stregth, focus etc ) of DTH before training. for example optimum time might also be 1 hr before. ?

i suppose there might be an optimum time, however it might be impossible to take advantage of it because other things need to take priority. food/shakes might clash with an optimum DTH dosage time if it did happen to be around 1 hr pre workout.

if this was the case how much of the effectivness of dth would be lost due to taking with food. eg getting broken down in stomach rather than small intestine. ( i know this would be total approximation as everyones digestion is a little different. ). however if it was taken that 50% of ingredients would be lost if you took dth 1 hr b4 workout because you were also taking shake/small snack at the same time. Eg because not taken on empty stomach, resulting stomach acid would "kill" say 50% of the DTH.

However the upside might be that the "sweet spot" timing , pre-workout, of the remaining 50% dth was such that it had a much better effect than 100% dht, say 3 hrs b4 a workout.

any idea's. I haven't seen this covered elsewhere, but maybe i missed it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I usually take a dose of DTH and or DTP about an hour out from my workout. Seems to enhance my pre-workout drink, which is JP8, and I get crazy pumps and improved endurance. I also take it other times during the day. Good luck!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I tend to feel the effects about 3 hours after taking a dose. Thats just my personal imput, but others tend to feel the kick earlier. I'm referring to the old 120 count red pills.

max999

Awards
thks guys.

re feeling the effects. i get some face flushing and a rise in temp a couple of hours after taking . I presume this is my queue that everything is working and a good time to hit the weights

what other effects should i be looking for ?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
thks guys.

re feeling the effects. i get some face flushing and a rise in temp a couple of hours after taking . I presume this is my queue that everything is working and a good time to hit the weights

what other effects should i be looking for ?
The flushing is a direct result in nitric oxide/vasodilation effects. This enhances blood flow, and nutrient delivery/uptake.....and pumps.

I ALWAYS get a noticalbe rise in aggression/pissy mood. I tend to take rather high doses these days though.