Why no sunami till 12th day on stack plan

M

max999

Awards
I'm sure there's a simple answer as to why it suggests no sunami till day 12 on the dth/sunami stac plan. could someone share. thks

M

max999

Awards
i know you guys have probably been on both for a good while now but someone must recall why they couldn't start on the sunami straight away alongside the DTH.

M

max999

Awards
well this is getting a little sad. talking to myself re this Q, for the last few days. have i offended ?

only my 3rd day today on dth but already noticed a much better pump during training I can normally see big reduction in size ( to be expected ) a few hours later but 24 hours on i'm still 50% pumped. excellent.

as i say though , i have this nice blue bottle of sunami on the shelf next to the DTH that i'm dying to get started on but holding off because of that rota that's been put up for the DTH/sunami stack telling me not to start sunami till day 11 ??? And i presume as it chucks schedule then there's probably a good reason for not doing the sunami till 11th day ..

someone have mercy and fill me in plz.... cheers

B

BigDGee35

Awards
I think the reason for it is because there is no need for it unless you're free test levels have risen to the point where Leutenizing hormone is increased and begins to slow down your libido and then the Sunami comes into play to help boost this lowered libido. If usuallly takes 1.5-2 weeks of use before free test levels start to raise to that level. Thats my understanding.

M

max999

Awards
thks bigDgee35. that would make sense.

I'm only on 4/day of the 240cap bottle. no libido increase as yet. finger crossed .

might move it up to 6 and see what happens...

B

BigDGee35

Awards
Im currently taking 7 dth/2 dtp/2 sunami a day. I find myself wanting to **** any and everything with a vagina that catches my eye lol. I feel like a dog scoping out his next likely bitch lol

M

max999

Awards
hell yeh !! looking forward to that kicking in ..

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I think the reason for it is because there is no need for it unless you're free test levels have risen to the point where Leutenizing hormone is increased and begins to slow down your libido and then the Sunami comes into play to help boost this lowered libido. If usuallly takes 1.5-2 weeks of use before free test levels start to raise to that level. Thats my understanding.
yeah and basically your body will respond the same way if you use it from day 1 or day 11, esp if you have never used DTH.