Ultimate Diesel pre/post workout stack?

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Guys what u think the ultimate Get Diesel pre & post workout combo of the products would be? To get the most effect? Of course DTH/DTP/Sunami are always included, but besides them.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I hit some PR's using 2 scoops JP8 and one scoop NOS ether pre, and 2 scoops NOS Ether post with 2 servings extend. I was taking the level one on non workout days. I am probaby going to come up with something nice when i get back from vaca in sept.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Nos Ether AM
JP8 Prewo
Nos Ether PWO

IMO, thats the most simple, yet effective stack.........

We still have the DTH or DTP and his other products in the mix.........

Most gains in strength seen off of that.......

Now, Im just using ether tabs and JP8.........

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I am just trying to tweak my pre/post diesel stack to get the most out of it. I not sure if what I am doing is the best or if I should use more of some product and eliminate the other etc. It looks like this still:
1 scoop JP8
1.5 Scoops NOS Ether Pro
2 Ether Tabs
2 R4W caps

then post workout:
1.5 scoops of NOS Ether Pro

Non-workout days
2 scoops Ether Level One

I workout @ 5 am within 30 minutes of waking, so everything is taken close together, then during my fasted training I sip on 6 scoops Xtend.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I am just trying to tweak my pre/post diesel stack to get the most out of it. I not sure if what I am doing is the best or if I should use more of some product and eliminate the other etc. It looks like this still:
1 scoop JP8
1.5 Scoops NOS Ether Pro
2 Ether Tabs
2 R4W caps

then post workout:
1.5 scoops of NOS Ether Pro

Non-workout days
2 scoops Ether Level One
I weigh 195 and Im a stim junkie...... Yet that prewo dose seems a tad too much........

I would use the Nos Ether in the am, the JP8- maybe a R4W prewo and use the tabs PWO.........

Then use Ether Lvl1 or Tabs on Non workout days....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Guys what u think the ultimate Get Diesel pre & post workout combo of the products would be? To get the most effect? Of course DTH/DTP/Sunami are always included, but besides them.
Im good on 1 scoop JP8, 1/3 scoop R4W 6.0, 1.5 scoops NOS ETHER.

The reason I do that is when I take 1.5 scoops or more of JP8 I get to "torqued" out and moody for some reason. Of course the DTH and all that in there also, but I dont get anything from DTH/DTP pre-workout, but I have a slow absorption rate of anything I dont take 1st thing AM or post workout. I take that mix above 2 hours preworkout.

It all depends what you are trying to do, or what effects you want the most off, rather it be endurance, training intensity, or say if your just a straight up caffeine addict and need some hard hitting combo, you can do 3 or 4 Ready4War caps, and 1.5 to 2 scoops NOS ETHER and keep it simple like that.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Chuck, if you had to come up with the top strength stach for a 260 lb powerlifter, what would it be. 4 days in the gym a week, westside training.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I weigh 195 and Im a stim junkie...... Yet that prewo dose seems a tad too much........

I would use the Nos Ether in the am, the JP8- maybe a R4W prewo and use the tabs PWO.........

Then use Ether Lvl1 or Tabs on Non workout days....
Thanks. Only problem is that I train in AM I train as soon as I get up so it all has to be in the AM, that is the only time I train.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Im good on 1 scoop JP8, 1/3 scoop R4W 6.0, 1.5 scoops NOS ETHER.

The reason I do that is when I take 1.5 scoops or more of JP8 I get to "torqued" out and moody for some reason. Of course the DTH and all that in there also, but I dont get anything from DTH/DTP pre-workout, but I have a slow absorption rate of anything I dont take 1st thing AM or post workout. I take that mix above 2 hours preworkout.

It all depends what you are trying to do, or what effects you want the most off, rather it be endurance, training intensity, or say if your just a straight up caffeine addict and need some hard hitting combo, you can do 3 or 4 Ready4War caps, and 1.5 to 2 scoops NOS ETHER and keep it simple like that.
What is the equavalent in R4W caps as the 1/3 scoop R4W 6.0? What I am trying to get out of this stack is crazy intensity with crazy pumps! Like Diesel intensity lol.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of dropping the Ether Tabs, and still tweaking the R4W & JP8, and most definitely keeping NOS Ether Pro. So I am still tweaking the set up and thank you guys for all the feedback and help. See i can't really tell which I train harder off of, I was using 2 scoops Ether Pro with 3 R4W, but then I started using the combo mentioned above, and they both are so much like whoa I can't really tell lol.

PS: This may be a dumb question, but should I still take a pre and post workout dose of NOS Ether Pro even if I take Jp8 pre-workout? Remember I workout first thing in the AM.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I am thinking of dropping the Ether Tabs, and still tweaking the R4W & JP8, and most definitely keeping NOS Ether Pro. So I am still tweaking the set up and thank you guys for all the feedback and help. See i can't really tell which I train harder off of, I was using 2 scoops Ether Pro with 3 R4W, but then I started using the combo mentioned above, and they both are so much like whoa I can't really tell lol.

PS: This may be a dumb question, but should I still take a pre and post workout dose of NOS Ether Pro even if I take Jp8 pre-workout? Remember I workout first thing in the AM.
depends, I dont always rec. NOS ETHER and JP8 pre-workout unless your taking half dose of both. If you taking 2 scoops or more of JP8 preworkout you dont need NOS ETHER anything/version with it.