How are people liking the new DTH and DTP

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
I just got back on the old bottles of DTH as my sex drive begins to decrease as my lifting gets heavier. This always does the trick for that, not to mention my arms were blown the f#ck up the other day after my exausting arm workout of 2x15 cambered bar curls and 100 rep band pushdowns, lol. I guess that is an added bonus. I am wondering how people are liking the new 240 ct bottle, and the DTP and what dosages everyone is taking.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dtp is some strong stuff bro. i was at 5/day and mad at the world, 4/day mad at most of the world. im down to 3/day along with 3 dth and thats much better. slightly agg but not bad

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Love both the improved DTH and the new DTP. Taking 6 DTH and 3 DTP on dosing days. Not lethargic at all like I was on the last round of DTH. Great aggression, improved recovery and sick pumps. Very pleased.

M0S3S

Awards
Loving DTP right now, I'm just finishing week one and the effects are really kicking in. I'm taking 5 DTP non workout days and 7 on workout days and haven't had too bad agg...yet lol.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
dtp is some strong stuff bro. i was at 5/day and mad at the world, 4/day mad at most of the world. im down to 3/day along with 3 dth and thats much better. slightly agg but not bad
Do you mean 3,4,and 5 tabs or servings(2 tabs)?

droyal

Awards
I just got back on the old bottles of DTH as my sex drive begins to decrease as my lifting gets heavier. This always does the trick for that, not to mention my arms were blown the f#ck up the other day after my exausting arm workout of 2x15 cambered bar curls and 100 rep band pushdowns, lol. I guess that is an added bonus. I am wondering how people are liking the new 240 ct bottle, and the DTP and what dosages everyone is taking.

Love both the new DTH, and the DTP.... 6 DTP, and 8 DTH on my work out days, Hardcore Bro.... and that's how you STAY DIESEL 4 LIFE!!!!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of the new DTH. It is awesome! Strength through the roof! Leaning out like crazy! Pumps out of this world! Aggression, I wanna slam the keyboard right now! Though I am still tinkering with my dosage. I am running the 3 kings stack as well. I have been running 8 DTH/day (240ct), 5 DTP (5 days a week) and 3 Sunami. Next time around I think I am going to lower the dosage, my libido took a hit, not at first but slowly, at first it was like being 14 again. I also ran many other diesel products alongside the 3 kings and I am really impressed with the other products as well. I also took a very low dose of ATD + 1g of 1-C nightly.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I just finished a bottle of the new DTH. It is awesome! Strength through the roof! Leaning out like crazy! Pumps out of this world! Aggression, I wanna slam the keyboard right now! Though I am still tinkering with my dosage. I am running the 3 kings stack as well. I have been running 8 DTH a day, 5 DTP (5 days a week) and 3 Sunami. Next time around I think I am going to lower the dosage, my libido took a hit, not at first but slowly, at first it was like being 14 again. I also ran many other diesel products alongside the 3 kings and I am really impressed with the other products as well. I also took a very low dose of ATD + 1g of 1-C nightly.
u (and everyone else) should describe the DTH more like "4 DTH/day (240ct)" because some people say "8 DTH/day" and someone might think 8 of the 120ct tabs, not the 240ct which is more like 4 of the 120ct.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u (and everyone else) should describe the DTH more like "4 DTH/day (240ct)" because some people say "8 DTH/day" and someone might think 8 of the 120ct tabs, not the 240ct which is more like 4 of the 120ct.
Yea I was thinking the exact same thing. I have no clue what formula people are talking about.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
What's up Trip! How you liking the new DTH & DTP? How are you dosing?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's up Trip! How you liking the new DTH & DTP? How are you dosing?
I have been doing 6-8 (120 ct) DTH a day (4/2/2), with DTP 4 days a week at 3-4 pills 2 hours preworkout. Sunami 4 on non dtp days (2/2), 2 on dtp days (1/1). The combination is more lethal than anything else I have tried to date. Performance, intensity, drive, recovery are all on point!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing 6-8 (120 ct) DTH a day (4/2/2), with DTP 4 days a week at 3-4 pills 2 hours preworkout. Sunami 4 on non dtp days (2/2), 2 on dtp days (1/1). The combination is more lethal than anything else I have tried to date. Performance, intensity, drive, recovery are all on point!
That is hardcore! I bet that has been insane!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it! I dont wanna hear the boos lol! But I think as well as I love DTH and DTP and Sunami I may have a new favorite stack! JP8 + NOS Ether + R4W, the training and pumps are crazy! But then whe u have the 3kings agression behind it watch out!