DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240 Tab SALE!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
FYI......I have some DIESEL TEST Hardcore 240ct tabs on sale at getdiesel.com, click "order now", fefifo. They are discounted because a retailer doesn't want to sell them because some of the tabs are broken/crushed in each bottle, so these are about 235-239 tabs non-broken tabs per bottle. $34.95 each while supplies last.​

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice deal! . . .but your ordering system is crashing . . .

EDIT: no, all good to go. Ordered 2x 240 count. $15 flat shipping. Sweet Deal! :thumbsup:

enswalters

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles - first time trying a Diesel product. I'm currently on a LG Trifecta stack cycle, but when I finish that up I'm going to try a Diesel Test run. Might run a log on it as well.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If buy ONE system is crashing and i put two bottles is OK??????

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
damn i just bought another bottle few days ago of the 120ct. Oh well.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
yeah its a good deal, i mean there is some powder at the bottom but like I said you gonna get @ 235 to 239 tabs in the bottle, there cant be more than about 3 broken in these. Just cant sell it to the retail at reg price, and retailers dont want customers complaining, so I said fck it, i will sell them direct.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't pick one of those up Chuck but did get me two bottles of DTHC 240 counts, looking forward to getting Diesel for the first time.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its a good deal, i mean there is some powder at the bottom but like I said you gonna get @ 235 to 239 tabs in the bottle, there cant be more than about 3 broken in these. Just cant sell it to the retail at reg price, and retailers dont want customers complaining, so I said fck it, i will sell them direct.
pulverise them broken caps and add them too your JP8 preWO nightmare :thumbsup:

. . . . or rack and snort :laugh2: j/k

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I can weigh out the powder on my digital scale for accuracy.. Its an awesome deal for sure!
MK9

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
pulverise them broken caps and add them too your JP8 preWO nightmare :thumbsup:

. . . . or rack and snort :laugh2: j/k
they are pulvarized, its like 2 pills worth of powder at the bottom of the bottle. But the cotton at the top is brown, not white, so they was like "people wont like that" so im like "ok send them back to me, I can sell them no prob for $35"

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can weigh out the powder on my digital scale for accuracy.. Its an awesome deal for sure!
MK9
they are pulvarized, its like 2 pills worth of powder at the bottom of the bottle. But the cotton at the top is brown, not white, so they was like "people wont like that" so im like "ok send them back to me, I can sell them no prob for $35"
Big thanks Chuck - very kind on the shipping to Parts Unknown

Attachments

Insaniac

Awards
Thanks Chuck for the major discount.
I just placed and order of three bottles and t-shirt.......
If its not to much to ask........... can you please make sure my order gets processed once....Steven Otalvaro date of purchase 8/20/09

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a no brainer for anyone wanting to give DTH a go!! Now you have no excuse not to!! Get em and log the product.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I need help guys, is there any possibility of DTH interfering with blood flow? Seems last few days my veins are about to burst specially in the hands. There is way too much pressure. Please reply asap. Maybe too much nitric oxide, I do drink plenty of water at least i believe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need help guys, is there any possibility of DTH interfering with blood flow? Seems last few days my veins are about to burst specially in the hands. There is way too much pressure. Please reply asap. Maybe too much nitric oxide, I do drink plenty of water at least i believe.
Never heard that before, even very high doses of AKG etc will not cause excessive pressure. Vasodilators lower blood pressure, there must be some other outside factor. How many DTH are u taking, and what else

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
34.95 each,,,,,,,

nice price for sure.

:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
too bad the problem is in the hands, lol. sorry, had to say it.:147:

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Never heard that before, even very high doses of AKG etc will not cause excessive pressure. Vasodilators lower blood pressure, there must be some other outside factor. How many DTH are u taking, and what else
Taking 2x3 daily. Nothing else that has affected me in the past, just the basics: multi, fish oil, protein powder and Lipo-pm for sleep.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
@valheruking: Are you experiencing pains in the hand\wrist area? What is your lifestyle like? Perhaps that may be a contributing factor.
Either way I would go in to the doctor and let him know there is alot of pressure in my hands. He can take a look and maybe do an X-ray.
How is your blood pressure?
MK9

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
you might be thinking your BP up, but its ur blood volume that might be up from the NO effect.....take less DTH, what other NO products are u on.

crazym

Awards
Just wondering Chuck, an approximate delivery time to NZ for some diesel test?

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Very respectable company you're running here. One day processing and one day shipping to michigan. Cant wait to use the DTH.

Counted out my tabs today when they arrived, 3-6 tabs is a perfect estimation
on how many tabs are broke, i had around 4.

jakedamuus

Awards
just wondering how much for shipping to new zealand? tried going through the checkout but didnt show a price. never tried dth and looking foward to it! cheers

crazym

Awards
Just for anyone interested, shipping to NZ took about 3.5-4 weeks after it went through customs, was cleared fine.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just wondering how much for shipping to new zealand? tried going through the checkout but didnt show a price. never tried dth and looking foward to it! cheers
Just for anyone interested, shipping to NZ took about 3.5-4 weeks after it went through customs, was cleared fine.
Kiwi's getting on the Diesel Test, aye? Chur chur! :thumbsup:

crazym

Awards
Can't let a bit of water separate me from the good stuff.

crazym

Awards
Wouldn't surprise me if customs held it for ages and was only half the shipping cost of other retailers.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey! just got mine in the post - ordered two.

One of the bottles have no broken tabs, the other looks like about 4. Damn happy with my windfall - thanks again Chuck D :thumbsup:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to NOT sniff the powder from the crushed tabs. I pulled out the packaging cotton ball; it was covered with powder from the crushed tabs. So, I decided I would take a wiff. I've smelled ALL my bulk powders, some of them smell good, some stink really bad. What happened next i did not expect, OMG IT BURNED!!!!! My nostrils, throat, and down to my lungs it burned so bad. I know it has Cap and Ginger, but OMG I've never had something burned so bad. I've taken a good wiff of ginger and red pepper in my spice cabinet and never got burning like that or at all really, but this powder was SUPER airborn ready, I don't know of another way to describe it. I was coughing that stuff back up for the rest of the night.

Other than that painful experience, the 2 days I used a few doses it felt great. I do find myself feeling much more agressive and POed without a reason. Gona have to pick up some Sunami for that I guess.

I do have a question about wether the DIM content is less. All past DTH versions seemed to turn my pee brown no matter how much I drank. I havn't upped my water intake, yet I have no change in color, still bright yellow. Regardless, feels awsome.

Thanks for the great deal Chuck.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Just be sure to NOT sniff the powder from the crushed tabs. I pulled out the packaging cotton ball; it was covered with powder from the crushed tabs. So, I decided I would take a wiff. I've smelled ALL my bulk powders, some of them smell good, some stink really bad. What happened next i did not expect, OMG IT BURNED!!!!! My nostrils, throat, and down to my lungs it burned so bad. I know it has Cap and Ginger, but OMG I've never had something burned so bad. I've taken a good wiff of ginger and red pepper in my spice cabinet and never got burning like that or at all really, but this powder was SUPER airborn ready, I don't know of another way to describe it. I was coughing that stuff back up for the rest of the night.
Lol same first encounter here. I swear it took three days
just to wash the scent off of my hands.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Other than that painful experience, the 2 days I used a few doses it felt great. I do find myself feeling much more agressive and POed without a reason. Gona have to pick up some Sunami for that I guess.

I do have a question about wether the DIM content is less. All past DTH versions seemed to turn my pee brown no matter how much I drank. I havn't upped my water intake, yet I have no change in color, still bright yellow. Regardless, feels awsome.

Hahaha I def wouldnt recommend snorting dth.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

im cracking up. The herbs are strong extracts and the pepper in your cabinet is like 20kHU max, DTH is way stronger.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Well I just got back from my second workout on DTH 240s and Ether Tabs. And despite my initially painful experience with it, All I have to say is this must be like taking steroids. I swear I could just go and go during my cardio and my lifts have all gone up 2 notches. I mean, I'm not all that strong anyway now as I have only been able to go off and on to the gym, mostly off the last month, but OMG. I am SO impressed.

I have used the old DTH and NOS Ether, and they worked great. But this new combo is just... OMG.

First workout was using 4 DTH 240s preW/O with 2 Ether tabs in the morning and 2 pre workout, 2 post. Today's was 6 DTH 240s with 2 Ether tabs morning, 3 pre, 1 post.

Way impressed with this combo, Chuck.

koleah

koleah

Awards
Is there a difference between how many you're supposed to take from the 120ct bottle and the 240ct bottle? I saw something like that mentioned in another thread, but I can't find anything concrete about it.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Is there a difference between how many you're supposed to take from the 120ct bottle and the 240ct bottle? I saw something like that mentioned in another thread, but I can't find anything concrete about it.
120s are twice the size of the 240s. The 240s don't have a coating, the 120s do and therefore take longer to "Hit" your system, not necessarily a bad thing. It takes twice the 240 tabs to equal one 120.

I am liking the 240s as I can take half doses. :) Sometimes 1 tab of the 120s wasn't enough, but 2 was a bit too much. 3 of the 240 tabs is perfect for a dose on an off day in the morning and later in the afternoon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes 1 tab of the 120s wasn't enough, but 2 was a bit too much. 3 of the 240 tabs is perfect for a dose on an off day in the morning and later in the afternoon.
Im the same way with the 240's/120's.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established