Effects from DTH

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
Been on it for about 3 weeks i believe, mostly dosing at 2tabs 3 times a day.

When i bump up to 3/4 tabs, i get this sort of weak hang over feeling. Like my head is cloudy and if someone did a gag/vomit sound, i think i may vomit too.

Anyone know what's up with that? Any similar experiences? i may stick to 2tabs but i'd like to know if anyone knows what would cause this.

Thanks

G12bey

Awards
Know what your saying, and the smell of them makes me reach too.

But the positive effects still out weigh the bad

ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
i havent, i will try it out. i drink water off those protein shakers, i think they are about 24ounces full.

i tried 3 today again after doing two the previous weeks to assess my tolerance and just vomited after my workout. the effects i felt were like i had a hangover during workouts, no strength at all.

i guess back to 2 caps, i dont get these effects then

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
SO you are doing 3-4 tabs @ 3times a day resulting in the nauseous feeling? How are you consuming your DTHC? I mean 4 caps works for me just fine, but I just started this week. Here is how I do it:
Eat breakfast, then consume 2 DTHC
32 ounces of water, and around 4-5 cups of green tea 2 bags each cup :D spread out till lunch time

Eat Lunch, Then consume 2 DTHC
Drink more water, and green tea till I am off work.

So at the max you are at 9-12 tabs where you feel nauseous. Try and explore 6-8 a day to see how you react. You know your body better than anyone, so I am wondering if you try 6-8 for 1 or 2 days if you will notice the effects or not?

MK9

Last edited:
ich1ban

ich1ban

Awards
my regular dosage is about 2tabs 3xday an hr after every meal

today did 2 tabs morn & noon, then 3 tabs around 7PM, usually if i take 3 tabs just once anytime i get the nauseous feeling right away, its like my body can't tolerate anymore then 2 tabs at a time.

I will follow your req and up my water consumption for next few days, maybe my food intake too. Thanks man

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
No worries Ich1ban :) let us know how it works out cause I am curious as well.
MK9