manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know this has been discussed before, but I could not find it. I started the 120 ct. about 3 days ago at 3 /day, and today I noticed my urine was like dark orange...?

I think I remember reading to up water intake if this happens, but I wanted to just run it by you guys again.

Thanks in advance.

tyke

Awards
Dark urine is the usual sympton if your body is dehydrated. So upping the water intake should solve it.

DeEMaSsIvE

Awards
yeah... drink more. and u need to drink alot...

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Dark urine is the usual sympton if your body is dehydrated. So upping the water intake should solve it.
not true. pissing snot is a symptom of your body lacking serious water. dark urine is your body getting rid of things it can not use. usually when i take a lot of supplements my urine is dark, the body can only absorb so much. now, drinking a good amount of water will dilute your urine so it does not look dark even when it's getting rid of by-products it can't use, but that's it. if you believe that you might have an absorbtion issue, eat before taking you supplements, no matter what they are. i do agree that if your low on H2O your urine is darker, but not that dam dark, this is an normal thing your experiencing. but this leaves me with the question, how much water are you currently drinking in a day? hopefully more than a gallon.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks alot guys. I believe my water intake was a little low yesterday, and I was also pretty active outside yesterday (i.e. sweating a lot)

I will make sure to get a gallon today.

Thanks again.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, it's the DIM. I thought I was drinking enough when I first started DTH way back when, but I had to up my water intake even more. Now, no worries.