Sunami? Does it do anything besides for the libido?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm really down to do a new extreme 3 kings stack, but was wondering what all Sunami does for you besides the increase in libido? Is it on the same level as powerFULL or should I take that in conjuntion with the stack? Or replace Sunami with powerFULL? I was just wondering what exactly Sunami does so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks guys!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm really down to do a new extreme 3 kings stack, but was wondering what all Sunami does for you besides the increase in libido? Is it on the same level as powerFULL or should I take that in conjuntion with the stack? Or replace Sunami with powerFULL? I was just wondering what exactly Sunami does so I can plan accordingly.

Thanks guys!
wow no answers.....kind of weak...

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Got Search?

Weak is not reading the writeup that will tell you what more it does...

:gotsearch

http://www.getdiesel.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?action=showhtml&id=sunami

What Sunami™ can do for you:

Men:
-Elevate low to low normal testosterone levels
-Send your libido into overdrive
-Increase Semen Volume
-Improve erection hardness and frequency
-Elevate Mood
-Raise/Improve libido while "On Cycle"
-Quickly restore HTPA activity "Post Cycle"
-Greatly amplifies the results of DIESEL TEST
- Amplifies the results from any herbal test booster
-Helps prevent libido drops during times of stress
-Increased Mental Clarity
- Reduce High Cortisol (stress hormone)
- Increases Motivation/Drive/Assertiveness

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
reading a write up from the manufatorer is easy......getting peoples actual opinion who use it is another story....I'd like to hear actual opinions, rather then some promise by the company.....all I have ever heard about sunami is the libidio effects on the body

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good way to get a reply!! If it were me, I'd be using the "Search" button, then asking a question and WAITING for a response. Believe it or not, some people actually don't sit by the computer just waiting to answer each and every question as soon as it pops up. Now to answer your question, I feel it "evens" out my mood when I'm on DTH, meaning it helps keep me from getting so angry real quick, and yes, it helps with my libido as well. Don't just take my word for it, search it and find out for yourself. Chuck and Trip aren't going to sugar coat anything about it either. Good luck!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Good way to get a reply!! If it were me, I'd be using the "Search" button, then asking a question and WAITING for a response. Believe it or not, some people actually don't sit by the computer just waiting to answer each and every question as soon as it pops up. Now to answer your question, I feel it "evens" out my mood when I'm on DTH, meaning it helps keep me from getting so angry real quick, and yes, it helps with my libido as well. Don't just take my word for it, search it and find out for yourself. Chuck and Trip aren't going to sugar coat anything about it either. Good luck!!
I did do searches.....everyone always talked about libido......The question has been up for several days.....with a lot of people looking at it...I ask because I am either doing a diesel stack or another stack.....trying to compare people's opinions...

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
For me, it came in handy when I dosed DTH on the high side. Lost some libido, but gained in aggression and recovery. Adding in the Sunami kept the little lady happier, took some of my aggression away and seemed to give me a better nights rest. Still managed to keep the recovery and some of the aggression, just seemed more under control.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I did do searches.....everyone always talked about libido......The question has been up for several days.....with a lot of people looking at it...I ask because I am either doing a diesel stack or another stack.....trying to compare people's opinions...
u posted that 2nd comment the next day....people aren't on here all day waiting to ask questions. We don't get notified of new post we aren't sub'ed 2. Im not telling you to search, but if you search Sunami u will see what feedback people have had, if you want an "all call" feedback from you asking a question, put it in the sup section, not in the GET DIESEL section. What exactly else do you want Sunami to do for you and I will tell you if it will or will not.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
u posted that 2nd comment the next day....people aren't on here all day waiting to ask questions. We don't get notified of new post we aren't sub'ed 2. Im not telling you to search, but if you search Sunami u will see what feedback people have had, if you want an "all call" feedback from you asking a question, put it in the sup section, not in the GET DIESEL section. What exactly else do you want Sunami to do for you and I will tell you if it will or will not.
It's not what I want it to do, it's me wanting to know what it actually does do. I've posted in the supplement section as well as in this section....with little to no response. I'm just looking for people who have used the product to tell me what their results were based on using the product, or how it helped other products out, or just their opinion on it in general.

T21

Awards
Wow by the sounds of peoples responses all of you need to take a few less DTH or DTP or what ever the hell your taking and chill out and answer the mans qeustion. Give the dude a break damn LOL
Just playin
never takin it before cant help good luck