Nos Ether: Chunks?

  1. Nos Ether: Chunks?


    I just purchased my first Nos ether, and the content is all chunks an the bottom half is hard as f*ck.
    Is this normal? and if not, can I stil use it it i just cut it up?

    thanks in advance


  2. Quote Originally Posted by svenvz View Post
    I just purchased my first Nos ether, and the content is all chunks an the bottom half is hard as f*ck.
    Is this normal? and if not, can I stil use it it i just cut it up?

    thanks in advance
    trying breaking up with a whisk, spoon, shake it vigorously or whatever.

    should still be GTG

    you could always weigh the dose if you have a scale.

    were the gains good off the ether?................my strength and size def went up.....

    Level 1 or the OG?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    trying breaking up with a whisk, spoon, shake it vigorously or whatever.

    should still be GTG

    you could always weigh the dose if you have a scale.

    were the gains good off the ether?................my strength and size def went up.....

    Level 1 or the OG?
    Cool, thanks for the reply, I trew it al in a big bowl and cut it all up with my Emerson SOFCK its the new version, just took my first dose, heard some really good stories from a couple of my american brothers of the USMC when i was in grafenwohr a while ago so i decided to buy some. Gonna use it while im gonna start my first E-stane cycle next week, preloading it right now.

    Hoorah

    btw: taste when mixed with water.... lets just say not for me lol, but who the **** cares, as long as its good stuff!
    •   
       


  4. The new version clumps, but the results speak for themselves!! Taste is very mild.

  5. Clumping is just from being packed into containers, it in no way affects the quality of the product.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Clumping is just from being packed into containers, it in no way affects the quality of the product.
    ^^^Agreed! don't worry about the clumping...it happens to a lot of products, but does not necessarily affect taste or effectiveness.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan-JS View Post
    I just purchased my first Nos ether, and the content is all chunks an the bottom half is hard as f*ck.
    Is this normal? and if not, can I stil use it it i just cut it up?

    thanks in advance
    It shouldn't be hard as fck, as in concrete, but it does get hard because of the arginine hcl. Just keep it in the frig, or put it in the freezer for a day then store it in a cool place with low humidity, ie under 70 degrees or so.

    When I get a new bottle and open it, I put it in the frig and the next day just hit it on the counter to loosen it up, and keep it in the frig, stays a fine, dry powder.

  8. Yes sir, i`ll keep it in the fridge from now one.
    Btw, this is my first Get Diesel product, and loving it! just ordered another tub of Nos ether,and DTH. Good stuff!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Spartan-JS View Post
    Yes sir, i`ll keep it in the fridge from now one.
    Btw, this is my first Get Diesel product, and loving it! just ordered another tub of Nos ether,and DTH. Good stuff!!!
    NOS ETHER is weird, people will buy it....then stop, then when I dont make it, freak out its not avail.....then when its back out.....not buy it.....then when they start buying it again.....im out.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NOS ETHER PRO VS ETHER TABS VS ETHER LEVEL 1
    By MMALOVER in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 09:27 AM
  2. Ether 2010/Nos Ether Stack?
    By pantherdude63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-11-2008, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 03:30 PM
  4. flax makes me blow chunks
    By hogiejoe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 06:14 PM
  5. chunks in t1pro
    By Nicolai in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Log in
Log in