Nos Ether: Chunks?

Spartan-JS

Awards
I just purchased my first Nos ether, and the content is all chunks an the bottom half is hard as f*ck.
Is this normal? and if not, can I stil use it it i just cut it up?

thanks in advance

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased my first Nos ether, and the content is all chunks an the bottom half is hard as f*ck.

thanks in advance
trying breaking up with a whisk, spoon, shake it vigorously or whatever.

should still be GTG

you could always weigh the dose if you have a scale.

were the gains good off the ether?................my strength and size def went up.....

Level 1 or the OG?

Spartan-JS

Awards
trying breaking up with a whisk, spoon, shake it vigorously or whatever.

should still be GTG

you could always weigh the dose if you have a scale.

were the gains good off the ether?................my strength and size def went up.....

Level 1 or the OG?
Cool, thanks for the reply, I trew it al in a big bowl and cut it all up with my Emerson SOFCK :147::drillsergeant: its the new version, just took my first dose, heard some really good stories from a couple of my american brothers of the USMC when i was in grafenwohr a while ago so i decided to buy some. Gonna use it while im gonna start my first E-stane cycle next week, preloading it right now.

Hoorah

btw: taste when mixed with water.... lets just say not for me lol, but who the **** cares, as long as its good stuff!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
The new version clumps, but the results speak for themselves!! Taste is very mild.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clumping is just from being packed into containers, it in no way affects the quality of the product.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Clumping is just from being packed into containers, it in no way affects the quality of the product.
^^^Agreed! don't worry about the clumping...it happens to a lot of products, but does not necessarily affect taste or effectiveness.

Cheers!:cheers:

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

thanks in advance
It shouldn't be hard as fck, as in concrete, but it does get hard because of the arginine hcl. Just keep it in the frig, or put it in the freezer for a day then store it in a cool place with low humidity, ie under 70 degrees or so.

When I get a new bottle and open it, I put it in the frig and the next day just hit it on the counter to loosen it up, and keep it in the frig, stays a fine, dry powder.

Spartan-JS

Awards
Yes sir, i`ll keep it in the fridge from now one.
Btw, this is my first Get Diesel product, and loving it! just ordered another tub of Nos ether,and DTH. Good stuff!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir, i`ll keep it in the fridge from now one.
Btw, this is my first Get Diesel product, and loving it! just ordered another tub of Nos ether,and DTH. Good stuff!!!
NOS ETHER is weird, people will buy it....then stop, then when I dont make it, freak out its not avail.....then when its back out.....not buy it.....then when they start buying it again.....im out.