ready for war

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just came off a ph actually just finished the pct, i'm interested in ready for war but when can i take it? should i wait since it's been such a short time after the ph cycle or is it ok to take it directly afterwards....i'm also looking for another ph cycle sometime in the fall/winter and wa wondering if this stuff could be used during a ph cycle or during a pct?

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a ph actually just finished the pct, i'm interested in ready for war but when can i take it? should i wait since it's been such a short time after the ph cycle or is it ok to take it directly afterwards....i'm also looking for another ph cycle sometime in the fall/winter and wa wondering if this stuff could be used during a ph cycle or during a pct?
Anytime. Just monitor your BP if you go back on cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
U def can use it with a ph, just as dude said keep an eye on bp. No need to wait after a cycle to use it, its not toxic, or dangerous in any way.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i started taking this stuff, took 2 pills for like 3 days and it's way to strong, i'm fine when i lift, get the thermo affect which is ok but as soon as i leave the gym i feel like trash, i need to lay down but can't sleep for a few hours before work, today I took 1 pill and felt way better, not as much energy in the gym but no jitters or shakyness after the gym

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
i started taking this stuff, took 2 pills for like 3 days and it's way to strong, i'm fine when i lift, get the thermo affect which is ok but as soon as i leave the gym i feel like trash, i need to lay down but can't sleep for a few hours before work, today I took 1 pill and felt way better, not as much energy in the gym but no jitters or shakyness after the gym
Getting enough carbs? I know stims don't make me cracked out as bad if I eat plenty of carbs.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting enough carbs? I know stims don't make me cracked out as bad if I eat plenty of carbs.
Yea same here bro, when u make your body work harder with no fuel source it only a recipie for misery. Although...I still do it lol

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Readt4War is strong stuff, I don't need more than 2 caps, and can't really see that changing anytime soon.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with you guys Ready4War is a strong preworkout stim but what is weird is that
I am not a coffee drinker but I need 4 caps of the Ready4War to put me in the war zone.
The last version of Ready4war caps I only needed 3 caps which was the recommended
dose on the jar but I guess the last version had less ingredients but stronger doses of
the ingredients. On the days that I use R4W I take 4 caps on an empty stomach and
then 30 minutes later I have a protein shake of whey iso /micellular casien and 30 grams
of carbs from glyco-maize and I never have a crash feeling after I train or get an upset
stomach later on during the day thats why I love using R4W .

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take it with some carbs in the morning before i hit the gym but it kills me when i leave the gym even after my post workout shake, no upset stomach but i've only been taking 1 pill for a few days because 2 was giving me jitters