DTH with what fatburner?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Looking to do a cut for a month and don't want to lose too much muscle. Have a load of PH's but wil be on holiday end of august so would be wrong time to do them.

Anyways, I've got Diesel test h/c and i want a fat burner. I've tried Lipo 6x but didn't get too much from it.

Has anyone got experience of stacking DTH with a fat burner, preferably something that doesn't kill the appetite, as i find it hard enough to eat what i need to already

S

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
You may want to check out Diesel Fuel by Chuck. Not a load of caffeine so it shouldn't kill the appetite, but some great thermogenics/adaptagens/anti-oxidents all together that stack nicely with DTH.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diesel fuel, and Ready 4 War are both potent, and effective thermo products. I like to low dose of both personally.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks will look it up. have enough PWO stuff so will maybe try Fuel

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DTHC will stack well with a fat burner, diesel fuel is good, so is R4W.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Can't find anywhere that stocks Fuel here in UK so was thinking ECA and a cortisol regulator, and some CLA How does that sound? Would it be wise stacking ECA with GDTHC?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Looking to do a cut for a month and don't want to lose too much muscle. Have a load of PH's but wil be on holiday end of august so would be wrong time to do them.

Anyways, I've got Diesel test h/c and i want a fat burner. I've tried Lipo 6x but didn't get too much from it.

Has anyone got experience of stacking DTH with a fat burner, preferably something that doesn't kill the appetite, as i find it hard enough to eat what i need to already
diesel fuel is probably the only thermogenic thats not formulated to be an appetite depressant......and its really thermogenic.

D

droyal

Awards

Yo SemiBulimic, I use a combination of CLA & R-ala with DTH, now with this, you won't see any significant fat loss in a week, or anything like that, but around the fourth week, you should definitely see some fat loss, especially in your mid-section...

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Yo SemiBulimic, I use a combination of CLA & R-ala with DTH, now with this, you won't see any significant fat loss in a week, or anything like that, but around the fourth week, you should definitely see some fat loss, especially in your mid-section...
i use cla also with DTH, i respond well to cla.