GET DIESEL TSHIRTS ARE BACK!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL shirts are now back in stock!

CERTIFIED DIESEL shirts are now available in XXL AND XXXL only.

GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' shirts are avail in L to 2XL in Black.​

getdiesel.com​

Please no stupid questions like are you going to print CERTIFIED DIESEL shirts in medium.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sharp as all hell!! I always end up cuttn the sleeves of all my shirts tho lol.

Roaddog 642

Roaddog 642

Awards
Tripdog with guns like that it would be a damn shame not too! LOL

droyal

Awards
Sweet shirts, of course I'll be putting my order in soon... and Chuck thanks for the NCP that came along with the DTP... appreciate it bro......

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
GET DIESEL shirts are now back in stock!

Please no stupid questions like are you going to print CERTIFIED DIESEL shirts in medium.​

but i need a youth medium....:crying:

j/k just bumping the thread​

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be buying one here in a second. Bad azz t's, chuck!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck - I received my new T-shirt last week. VERY sharp shirt my friend. I wore it to the gym this past week, and I had multiple compliments on it. I'll get a pic up of me wearing it in the near future.

Great job on these, bro!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my 2 red "Certified Diesel" shirts today in the mail!! I gotta say the longsleeve is madd frickin sharp! I didnt know we had longsleeve for the sorry folk up in the north lol. Def came out straight gangsta Chuck!

~word

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know the red one was long sleeve!! I've had my youth medium black for a bit now, love it!! Looks like I'll be whippin' out the card now to get the red one. Guess I'll have to throw it in the drier for an extended period of time so it fits my puny frame.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Got my 2 red "Certified Diesel" shirts today in the mail!! I gotta say the longsleeve is madd frickin sharp! I didnt know we had long sleeve for the sorry folk up in the north lol. Def came out straight gangsta Chuck!

~word
Yeah u gotta take a pic in that red champion get diesel long T, thats "special order, limited edition, dont ask how to get one."

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know the red one was long sleeve!! I've had my youth medium black for a bit now, love it!! Looks like I'll be whippin' out the card now to get the red one. Guess I'll have to throw it in the drier for an extended period of time so it fits my puny frame.
slow down....i printed a few champion Long T's in red. The only ones avail for sale are the tshirts.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
slow down....i printed a few champion Long T's in red. The only ones avail for sale are the tshirts.
ah thats too bad, i got amped reading trip mention the long sleeve