Dosing Ether Tabs + JP8 + DTH?

Messenger

Awards
Hi Chuck,

In a couple months I would like to use Ether Tabs and JP8. If I have the money I would also like to use DTH. I am okay for dosing the Ether Tabs with the JP8, but how would I dose all three together? I currently weigh 200lbs.

Should I just use the Ether tabs and JP8 first and then add DTH later?

Thanks

BigDGee35

Awards
Im currently using 7 dths a day....2 of which come about an hour before my workout. I have been a regular dth user for a while so you may not be up that amount at the time.

My pre workout is 2 DTH hour before.....then right before....2/3 scoop JP8....2 R4W....1 scoop nos ether and 1 diesel fuel. I 6'2 217. With the DTH and the ether....anything more than that much JP8 and im on the verge of vomiting during my workout. I actually have thrown up a couple times until i found the right dosage of JP8. Combined....all that **** packs one hell of a punch

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi Chuck,

In a couple months I would like to use Ether Tabs and JP8. If I have the money I would also like to use DTH. I am okay for dosing the Ether Tabs with the JP8, but how would I dose all three together? I currently weigh 200lbs.

Should I just use the Ether tabs and JP8 first and then add DTH later?

Thanks
To make this very simple for you, yes you sure can use the 3 together. Jp8 is a preworkout performance enhancer, Ether tabs are imo most effective post workout. DTH can and should be used throughout the day in split doses. The 3 products all work in a different mannor, to enhance different aspects of training, and recovery.So to break it down...

preworkout 1-2 scoops jp8 about 45 mins before training.

postworkout 3-5 Ether Tabs with a shake or skim milk

DTH new bottle(brown pills) 6-10 a day split doses 2/4/2 or something like that.

Stay Diesel bro!!!!!!!

Messenger

Awards
Thanks guys.
Wondering if using Ether Tabs will mean using fewer DTH because of the cortisol lowering and testosterone increasing effects Ether Tabs have? I'm guessing this will just be an individual thing and trial and error.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.
Wondering if using Ether Tabs will mean using fewer DTH because of the cortisol lowering and testosterone increasing effects Ether Tabs have? I'm guessing this will just be an individual thing and trial and error.
ETHER Tabs should be used to enhance the test boosting effects of DTH, not to reduce your DTH dosage. It has Long Jack (ETHER Tabs), but that doesnt mean it can be used to reduce ur DTH dose. What you can do, if you have never used DTH is not go over about 4/5 tabs day. 2/2/1 That should be plenty.